Found you

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“Sehunniie!”,the exo aliens called out as they roamed around the busy streets.Ji Eun was looking around furiously,hoping to find Sehun.They had went back to the cotton candy stall,but Sehun was nowhere to be seen.

Ji Eun started to get nervous as there were no sign of Sehun at all.She couldn’t file a missing report since he hadn’t had any proof of identification on earth.

“Sehun ah!”,she hollered.

“Sehun likes candy.Find places with lots of candies”,Luhan suddenly said.

Ji Eun nooded upon Luhan’s words but she wasn’t sure where Sehun would be.Suddenly,something came on her mind.She remembered a candy shop where she and her parents often visit before they pass away.

At that instant,she grabbed all her energy and ran to the shop,followed by the 11 aliens who was panting and worn out of tiredness.

As they neared the candy shop,a gust of strong wind can be felt.

“Sehun should be somewhere here.I can sense him now!”,Luhan brighten and fasten his pace,following Ji Eun.

Ji Eun was the 1st one who reach the entrance of the shop.She ran into the shop,putting at least some hope that Sehun would be in,but unfortunately,he wasn’t.

“Ji Eunnie!Sehun is over there!Luhan hyung said he can sense him there!”,Tao ran into the shop and urge Ji Eun to come out from the shop.She dashed out from the shop and notice a big crowd just right a little bit further from the shop.They heard a lot of girls squealing and swooning over something.

The exo aliens had already tried to squeeze into the crowd,trying to see is Sehun there.Ji Eun was at the advantage as she has a small petite body.She managed to squeeze into the crowd and notice Sehun sitting down on the floor while hugging onto the 5 sticks of cotton candy as if his life was depending on it.What was shocking was,he was crying.

“Sehun!”,Ji Eun called out and ran to hold onto him.”Whats wrong,Sehun?”,she asked.

Sehun’s face immediately brighten up when he saw Ji Eun.”Ji Eunnie!”,he cried and wrapped his arms around her.

“Sehun ah,its okay now”,she cooed and patted his back soothingly.

The crowd slowly start to disperse as the exo aliens growled and pushed everyone that were blocking their way.The 11 of them soon were standing around Sehun.

“Sehun,where had you gone too”,Suho sighed contently and grip onto his shoulder.

“Hyunggg,I didn’t know where were all of you.I bought this fluffy candy and when I wanted to find all of you,you were all gone!Its like you all had totally disappear from this street.I wandered around the street and I found this candy shop and I thought you were all in there.But..when I found none of you inside,I cant contain my tears anymore.And these horrible humans girls,they just crowd around me and some of them even tried to touch me.Its just so frightening!”,Sehun sobbed louder and tighten his hug around Ji Eun as he remembered about the incident.”And..i thought you had forgotten me..”,Sehun whispered and looked at Ji Eun.

“Silly Sehun”,Ji Eun giggled.”You look so tall and manly but you are just a little kid.You should know..we wont leave you here.The 12 of you are one,how can I even miss a single of you?I am sorry,I promise there wont be any next time of this okay?I would never forget each of you.The 12 that threaten my life”,she smiled and looked at each of them.

The 12 of them automatically softened upon hearing her words.Even Kai felt touched as much as he doesn’t want to admit.Chanyeol and BaekHyun couldn’t even hide their smiles.Luhan and Kris couldn’t even stop staring at Ji Eun in disbelief and a touched heart.

“Come on,lets go home okay?”,Ji Eun smiled and helped Sehun to stand up.

“My cotton candy!”,Sehun yelped,still remembering about them despite the situation he had gone through.

“You and your cotton candy”,Luhan teased and pick up the sticks of cotton candy.

On the way to the train station,Sehun never left Ji Eun’s side.He clinged onto her arms tightly,afraid of her leaving him again.The other aliens were also sticking close to her,especially Luhan.Luhan stood the closest to her,not counting Sehun.He couldn’t stop looking at her with after what she had said.He felt something weird tingling in his heart.Warmth for the 1st time.

 

-End-