She is ours

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Ji Eun and Woohyun continued walking hand in hand.Ji Eun thought it was normal because she always took Woohyun as a brother.They headed to an ice cream café that sold various kinds of desserts made out of ice cream.Woohyun leaded Ji Eun to a seat next to the window.

“Perfect,smart human for sitting next to the window so that we can see her”,Kris smirked.”I wish I am there”,Luhan pouted.

“What do you want to eat,Eunnie?”,Woohyun asked as he flipped through the menu.”Everything!”,she joked.”Okay,everything then.Waiter!”,he called.”Oppa,no.I was just joking.I just want to have a sherbet”,she quickly stopped him.”Of course I know you are joking”,he laughed  and pinched her bubbly cheek.

“Why is he pinching her!Is he trying to hurt her?”,D.O angrily said.”Its an affectionate pinch”,Suho patted D.O’s shoulder.”They are eating ice cream?Should I go and join them?”,Sehun’s eyes twinkled when he saw the waiter served them the ice cream they ordered.”Is ice cream more important than Ji Eun now?”,Chanyeol smacked his head.

The both of them continued savoring the sweet desserts and Woohyun would sometime feed her.”You got something here”,Woohyun leaned towards Ji Eun and wiped the stain away from the side of her lips.”Thank you,oppa”,she beamed.

“Why did he touch Ji Eun’s lips!”,BaekHyun gasped.Its the first time he ever spoke so loudly.”This isn’t good.She cannot fall for him when we marked her as ours already”,Luhan sighed.

Woohyun and Ji Eun finished their ice cream and continued their date.Woohyun bought Ji Eun some girls accessories and even bought both of them a couple necklace.”Let’s just take it as a friendship necklace okay?”,he smiled.

“Our JE necklace is going to be replaced with that hideous looking ones.What should we do?”,Lay pulled onto Xiumin’s arms.”I doznt knoze”,he muffled as he munched on the egg roll he bought on the street.All Xiumin cared about was food anyways.

The date continued on and on until the aliens were so tired.Finally,Woohyun brought her home.”Let’s go for some studying again tomorrow”,he patted her bangs and grinned.”Pshh,you will bring me out to play again”,she mocked.”Arrasoo,go in now”,he gestured.”Anyong oppa”,she waved.

She was about to walk into her house when Woohyun suddenly pulled her wrist.”Neh?”she turned to look at her.”I-i-“,he stammered,not knowing what to say any further.”Hmm?”,she tilted her head to the left curiously.”I love you”,he finally confessed.*WHAT?Woohyun oppa love me?*

“OH MY GOD!HE SAID HE LOVE HER”,all exo aliens said at once.

“I love you.Please,be my girlfriend”,he gulped.”Whaaa?”,she was shocked.The friend she had been all along said he love her?”Stop joking,oppa”,she laughed.”I mean what I say”,Woohyun pulled her towards him,his hands enclosed around her waist.Even though Ji Eun didn’t like it,she didn’t resist because she was too shocked.Seeing Ji Eun sending him no reply,Woohyun leaned in for a kiss.

Right at that moment,the aliens flew out from their hiding place.Kai teleported to their position immediately and Tao whirled his hands to stop the time.Woohyun stopped moving just when his lips were oni 2cm away from Ji Eun’s.”Pull them away!”,Suho directed.The aliens immediately moved to pull them away.

Tao then whirled his hands again and the time began ticking again.”What..just happen?”,Woohyun blinked his eyes when he saw Ji Eun in the aliens arms.”You tried to kiss our girlfriend”,Chanyeol yelled.Ji Eun turned to look at him,again shocked.”Girlfriend?”,she murmured.

“YEAH!She is ours!”,Luhan put his fist out.Woohyun just kept quiet and walked away,disappointed.”I should have known that they aren’t something just cousin when I see how close they are”,Woohyun sighed.

“What are you guys doing out here!”,she frowned.”To save you from that stupid human!”,Xiumin clapped his hands.”He almost kissed the lips I didn’t get to kiss”,Kai muttered silently.

“Yeah,you are ours now.You cant kiss others right?”,Tao innocently asked.”What do you mean by that?”,Ji Eun replied.”We kissed you already!Of course you are ours”,BaekHyun said.

Ji Eun blushed again when she remembered the time they kissed.”You cant run away from us now,you are officially ours”,Chanyeol beamed and squeezed her hand.”Yeah,you are ours!”,the others repeated and group hug her at once.

 

-end-

Okay,so these two chapters were just to emphasize that the aliens and Ji Eun indeed had grown very close.So let me just tell you guys some things,the next chapter is going to be quite a disappointed and sad one:Exo aliens are leaving.

And,i was quite sad that some of you only commented just for me to update the next kiss chapter.And after that,there were no comment at all already.D:.I actually was too sad to update today but..i still love you guys and i dont want you guys to wait.D:

AND,please check out my new fic:I got married to Infinite!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/270869/i-got-married-to-infinite-hoya-infinite-leejieun-myungsoo-sunggyu-wgm-woohyun