A day out

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

It was the weekends and as usual,Ji Eun spazz about Jaejoong.After a light breakfast and a refreshing bath,she took out her laptop,placed it on the table in the living room and turned it on.

“Kyaaaaaa!!!~~~”,she squealed and clapped her hands happily when Jaejoong come on screen.

BaekHyun and Chanyeol who were messing around,playing random joke were the 1st want for ran to her side to find out what was she squealing about.

“What are you looking at?”,Baekhyun asked.

“Its Jonggie!Awww…look at his laughter”,she sighed lovingly.”Kyaaaaahhhhhhh!”,she squealed once again,but this time abit louder since Jaejoong rip his clothes off.

This time,all the other aliens trudged to her side except for Lay and Kai who wasn’t even paying attention to her.The 10 aliens who were now surrounding her fight against each other so that they could just catch a glimpse of what was making her so excited.

“Oh come on,Kris gege.Why are you so tall!You blocked everything”,Tao complained.

“Oh god,stop squeezing can you!”,Luhan yelled annoyingly.Unknowillingly,he was pushed to the middle of them as he was small and thin.

“Eeee,why is that human bunk so big!”,Chanyeol commented and point towards Junsu.

“Oh my god!Why do they have this black black hairy thing under their arms!”,Sehun shrieked.

“Erm..can someone just let me see something?”,Chen’s soft voice was heard behind the other aliens.

“Oh hoho!That human’s screaming is so annoying!Can you please shut him up?!I am trying to eat here”,Xiumin clucked his tongue while pointing to Changmin who was at his highest note of singing.

“This human..looks like a girl.Is he a shemale or something?”,Kris said and point it to the Jaejoong figure.Ji Eun instantly slammed her laptop closed and shoot a deathly glare at Kris who just insulted her man.Oh,if glares can kill.

“For your information,that’s what we call a pretty boy!He is truly amazingly a manly human”,she puffed her cheek in annoyance.”Why cant you all just leave me alone and do whatever you want?Fix your spaceship or something”,she rolled her eyes.

“There is nothing to do on earth”,Lay coldly answered her.

“Yeah,our spaceship will be fixed soon anyways.Its just a matter of time”,Suho shrugged.

Ji Eun sighed and looked at the 12 aliens.She noticed all of them were wearing the clothes when she 1st saw them.An idea immediately popped in her mind and a small smile formed on her red plump lips.

“I have an idea.Its shopping time”,she cheered and punched her fist in the air causing the 12 aliens to stare at her amusingly.

--

“13 tickets to Myeongdong please”,Ji Eun said to the train attendant.

“It will be 26000 won.”,the train attendant said and passed her the tickets.

The aliens were standing in a line while observing the train station.Sehun who was afraid of the loud sound  of the train movement clinged onto Luhan’s arm as tightly as he could.They never have this kind of transport in Exo.All they have was a teleport machine that can bring them anywhere,anytime.

“Follow me”,Ji Eun motioned and the aliens obediently followed her.Ji Eun sat on the bench at the waiting section to wait for their train arrival.

“Come on,sit down.There is still another bench over there”,she pointed to the bench across her.BaekHyun was the 1st one who dashed to sit beside Ji Eun.He gave her a sweet smile and pulled Chanyeol to sit beside him.

Soon,the other aliens got seated and Ji Eun noticed Kai was pinching on his nose tightly since they left her house.She wanted to ask him why but when Kai noticed her looking,he just gave her a glare and looked away.

“Kai hates humans a lot”,BaekHyun suddenly said.Ji Eun turned to look at him,bewildered.

“But..why?What have we humans done to you all after all”,she frowned.

“Humans killed Kai’s parents”,Baekhyun replied.Ji Eun who was full with questions on why they hates humans just now suddenly stopped thinking and looked at Baekhyun in astonishment.

“Kai had been an orphan just when he was just 5 years old.You wouldn’t know what he had been through”,Chanyeol suddenly barged into their conversation.

Just when she about to ask more question,the train arrived.

“Ahhh!Finally it came!”,Sehun and Tao cheered and ran into the train.

“Lets go”,Baekhyun said and stood up.Ji Eun was still in a shock.She looked at Kai who was still pinching on his nose tightly and only letting it off for a deep breath and gulped.

“There is so many things I don’t know about them.I should try to find out more”,Ji Eun whispered and ran into the train alongside with Baekhyun.

 

-End-