Talk

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“And he just disappear after that”,Ji Eun finished her last sentence off,her face was already flooded in tears.*SLAM!*,the sound of the door being slammed loudly was echoed in the house.”Chanyeol”,BaekHyun whispered.

The room temperature was dropping rapidly and thunder and lightning could be heard from the outside.The furniture in the house were vibrating as if earthquake is coming.

“Guys,slow down on your powers”,Suho warned.The sudden change of temperature was because of Xiumin,the lightning was because of Chen and the vibration was because of Luhan.

 “I am going to kill him”,Luhan just stood up and walked away.”We are all going to anyways”,Xiumin face darkened,unlike his usual happy go lucky face.The other aliens one by one mumbled something like ‘he is so dead’ and stuff and walked away.

BaekHyun was more concerned of Ji Eun rather than planning to kill Dong Suk.He cupped both Ji Eun’s cheeks and wipe away her tears gently with his thumbs.”Its alright now okay?You will feel much comfortable now”,BaekHyun whispered in her ears.

--

It was late at night and the aliens were already asleep.Ji Eun wasn’t able to sleep that night because she was very worried of what the aliens will do to Dong Suk.She pull her blanket off and twist her door knob opened.She walked to the kitchen and pour herself a cup of warm water.

She was about to enter back her room when she saw a figure sitting at the balcony.She recognize the familiar back and started to walk towards him.”Lay?”,she called out.

Lay turned and looked at her before patting the seat next to him.Ji Eun gratefully sat next to him.Lay took a good look at her and gently put his palm on her cheek.A soft warm light immediately shine out as soon as his palm came contact with her cheek.Ji Eun felt a surge of warm energy started to fill her body and the red mark that was on her neck and hands started to turned bright pink.

“Are you healing me?”,Ji Eun asked.Lay just nod with warm smile.”I look very pathetic now,didn’t I?”,she whispered bitterly.

“Why?”,Lay simply replied.”My past”,she muttered.”What so pathetic about that anyways?Its not your fault that thing happen.Its that Kim Do-“,Lay immediately cupped his mouth shut when he realize how rude he was.”I mean..Its that evil human fault.He..should be send to hell”,he murmured.Ji Eun couldn’t help but laugh at his cuteness.”I like how much you talk now,Lay.You always seems like you distance yourself away from me.Do you hate me?”,Ji Eun’s face saddened.

“No no no”,he waved his hands around.”That’s not that.Its not hate that I feel towards you.I am just..being me.Please don’t misunderstand”,he tried to explained.

“Aigoo.I know.You are shy.I am just joking.Silly Lay”,Ji Eun giggled.Lay felt so happy when he saw her giggling.”I am happy that you are smiling now”,he smiled.

“I felt much more comfortable now after saying out the things I have kept it in myself for so long.No one knows about this,even WooHyun oppa.I am really glad that all of you came to my life”,she sighed in content.

Lay smiled to himself secretly when he heard Ji Eun’s last sentence.”Aren’t you afraid that the others will..kill him?”,Lay gulped.He knows that the aliens are VERY scary when they are angry based on his personal experience.And this time,he was sure they are super duper hyper angry.Especially,Chanyeol.

“I..dont know.Is there a way to stop them,Lay?”,she asked desperately.”I somehow regretted that I tell them this.And to some point,I only realized how much this thing affect them.I didn’t know they were so worry about me”.

*They have always been worried about you.You just didn’t know how much you meant to us.Since when we have grew so attached to you?Are we allowed to be so attached to a human?*,Lay thought.

“Don’t worry,Ji Eun.I will try my best to stop them if things turns out ugly alright?Exo aliens aren’t allowed to kill humans even though we hate them”,Lay promised.

“Thank you,Lay”,Ji Eun gave him a thankful smile.

 

-End-

I just have to come out with this chapter because I have been noticing Lay hadnt come out alot in this story.I am sorry for not making them taking revenge for Ji Eun in this chapter.I promised next chapter,Dong Suk is going down!:D

Lay's gif spammm:

(Just gotta post this because this is really funny.Lol)