Worst of the Worst

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

-Author is screaming in joy because of the image of this chapter.XD-.

 

“SUHO!”,the six of them shouted in horror.There,laid a serious injured Suho on Kris’s back.His face was covered in blood and they could hardly see whether he was awake or unconscious.

“Hurry!Open the door!”,Kris urged.They acted without any second command.Kris dashed into the cottage and laid Suho down on any mattress or soft surface he could see.

Lay followed over and immediately started to heal him.The others surrounded him and none of them dared to speak.They were just hoping and praying for him to be safe.

Suho’s breathing was so fast and hard that you could really tell he was having a very hard time just to get a gulpe of breath.He was cringing and wincing in pain every seconds that it would hurt anyone’s heart to see his condition.

Lay was trying his very best to heal his injury,mostly the big,serious wound on his neck that was creating most the pain.Cold sweats started to run down his cheeks and he could felt his power draining out from him as time passed.But he didn’t stop putting 100% effort on healing his guardian.He needed to save him,for his own sake,for everyone else.

Fortunately,Suho’s breathing began to slow down and his face relaxed moments later.”He is safe now.But he still needs to be observe.Get something to wrap his wound and make sure to keep him warm”,Lay said as he panted to catch his breath.

“You did great,Lay.Get some rest.Yeol,Luhan,help Lay into the room to get some rest”,Kris commanded and Chanyeol and Luhan immediately nooded.

“I..I will get some bandage and blanket”,Ji Eun mumbled and walked away before anyone else could see her tears falling.She didn’t want to look weak in front of the others,especially when things like this happened.She didn’t want to be a burden anymore to them when she had already been the purpose of all this happening.

Xiumin and Chen looked at her worriedly before exchanging sad glance with each other.Tao and Sehun sat down beside Suho and kept looking at his breathing pace to ensure he was still alive.

Ji Eun came back moment later with a bucket of water,some cloth and a blanket.She sat down across Sehun and Tao and started to clean the blood stain away from Suho’s face and body.

As she cleaned,she felt her heart stabbed in pain whenever she saw how pale and weak Suho looked.Without her knowing,tears started to stream in her eyes and she began sniffling.”I am sorry,Suho.I really am”,she sobbed.

“Ji Eunnie.Please don’t cry”,Tao pouted.”I will cry too if Ji Eunnie cry”,Sehun said.The moment he finished his words,he started to bawl loudly.He had been trying his best not to cry because he didn’t want to look weak.But when he saw Ji Eun crying,he couldn’t keep it in anymore.

And it seems like the crying was contagious.Tao started crying too while hugging onto Sehun like a panda bear.Luhan who came out earlier went over and hugged Ji Eun from the back.”Don’t cry.Its okay”,Luhan comforted but a tear rolled down from his cheeks.

Baekhyun went to the front of Ji Eun and smiled at her brightly like how he always did.”If you cry like that,Suho will blame us for not taking care of you properly.He asked us to protect you,didn’t he?”,he beamed.

“Yes,Ji Eun.Suho would shoot his water gun on us.I don’t want to get wet,you know!”,Chanyeol tried his best to laugh and wiped Ji Eun’s tears away with his thumb.

“We need to be strong!To fight and to make everyone accept Ji Eun.I am sure we can do it.With the 13 of us,always being together,right?”,Xiumin grinned and high fived with Chen who immediately nodded.

“Yeah,just like what Minmin said.We can make everything happen,just with the 13 of us being together.Including curing Suho”,Lay appeared from the entrance of the room he was resting earlier and smiled.

“Without me,at least.I was the reason why all these thing happened”,Kai remarked.”None of this is anyone’s fault at all.If I hear any of you blaming yourself again,you will get a kiss from Xiumin,understand?”,Kris said.

“Hey!My kiss isn’t that bad,dui zhang!”,Xiumin pouted.A soft,warm laughter filled the room and Ji Eun couldn’t help but felt much better with their words.She squeezed Suho’s hands and a small smile crept onto her lips.*You heard that,Suho?You must be safe,or else,none of us will forgive you!*.

--

“Suho didn’t want to fight them.He kept convincing them without any harsh action at all.But after seeing you guys taking Ji Eun away,a few of them got angry and started to attack us much more aggressively”,Kris explained.

“They attacked Suho but he didn’t fight back.He didn’t even let us use our powers.He just said to defense ourselves  without hurting them.I didn’t understand why he does that eventhough they treated him another way round”,Tao pouted.

“They were just blinded by Tatania’s words.I will crush that one day,I swear”,Chanyeol clenched his fist when Tatania came into his mind.”I agree with Yeol.You could have see they never wanted to attack us intentionally.They backed away when they realized they hurt Suho”,Xiumin nodded.

“But the fact that they did hurt Suho will never change.How could they do this..”,Sehun glanced at the unconscious Suho who was lying on the bed in the room.”What are we going to do now?What are we..going to do with Surin..?”,Lay gulped at Surin’s name.

“That’s the thing I am worrying about”,Kris bit on his thumb.”Can’t we fight..?”,Ji Eun timidly suggested.”It would work if we have the whole Exoions to help us.But,now they have turned their backs on us,how could we fight that evil power with only the 12 of us?”,Chen sighed.

“We will think about that after Suho recovered.Most importantly now,we have to ensure that no one knows the whereabouts of our hideout.Ji Eun will be in danger if they know”,Chanyeol looked at Ji Eun worriedly.

“Yes,I wont let anyone mess with Ji Eun”,Luhan nodded.

“I suggest we take turns scouting our surrounding.That would work”,Baekhyun suggested.Everyone else nodded in agreement.

It would be perfect if things were all going according to their plans.But what the Exo aliens didn’t know was,Suho’s blood stains were left on the path that would lead anyone to their hideout.And the blood of the guardian of Exo planet was of course recognizeable by any of the aliens in the planet,including Surin.

-Somewhere around Exo planet-

A dark figure swept by night air in a flash of light.He stopped a few times,sniffed around his surrounding for a few times before continued gliding in the night sky.As he passed by,flowers and trees that were blooming so beautifully and elegantly during the day time turned yellow and animals who could sensed him nearing,ran away for they could felt something evil and menacing about him.

The figure stopped abruptly when he finally found the thing he was looking for.A sly smirk appeared on his lips as he eyed the slightly dry red liquid on the ground.

“Well,well,let’s see how long can you run away from me,Exo’s Mamas”,he cackled as he ran his fingers across his jaws.

 

-END-

EXO wins the Best New Asian Artist Award in MAMA!:DDDDDDD.I know I am a little bit late on posting about this,but I just needa to say this because they looked extremly dashing on that day.I squealed like crazy when I saw the 12 of them walking the red carpet.Especially Chanyeol and Kris.%@^%@^%!^.They even performed MAMA and Mirotic!Ahhh,they just completes me.0.0

AND,I decided to use No Min Woo as Surin because for some reason,I thought he is suitable for the role,especially after I seen that picture of him(refer to the picture above)XD.

Well,more drama ahead for the next chapter and remember to comment and subscribe.Thank you!:D