To Exo

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“WHAT?I,”,Ji Eun pointed to herself,”am going to Exo with you guys?”,she continued.”Yes”,Sehun nodded cheerfully.Chen and Tao were already helping her to pack her belongings,putting in her clothes into her luggage.

“Wait,wait”,she went over and held both Chen and Tao’s wrist to stop them from packing.”How am I suppose to go to YOUR planet,when I am a HUMAN?”,she tried to emphasize the important point as she thought the aliens had forgotten what she really was.She was a human and as far as she knows,Exions hated humans,A LOT.

“There is nothing wrong with it.Whatever the point is,we are taking you,Song Ji Eun,to Exo,with us,Exo M and Exo K”,Luhan beamed.”Guys,I don’t think you get my point.Dont the people in Exo hated humans?How am I suppose to go when I am a human?”,she scratched her cheek,confused.

“We don’t need the people there to know what you are”,Kris answered.”After all,we ruled the planet.They would believe whatever we said”,Chanyeol joined in the conversation.”All of you..ruled the planet?”,she gasped.”Yeah”,Kai chuckled.”Suho is the guardian of Exo,which actually means,a king on earth”,Baekhyun patted Suho’s shoulder.

“What?Suho,is the king of Exo?”,Ji Eun gasped,unable to close .”A fly would fly into your mouth,if you keep your mouth open like that”,Lay came over and gently pushed her chin up.He quickly took the chance to grab onto her wrist that was scratched by Dong Suk’s rough actions and healed it.

“Stop the words.Let’s pack and go back to Exo!”,Xiumin punched his fist into the air.”Ji Eunnie,buy a lot a lot a lot of gimchi so that I can bring back to Exo,will you?”,Xiumin grinned.”For the last time,Min,its KIMCHI”,Suho rolled his eyes.

--

The aliens left Ji Eun alone to pack her things in her room.She was happy that she didn’t need to separate with the aliens but a part of her,felt so miserable.She went over to her desk and pulled out the drawer.She took out a photo and looked at it longingly.”Haraboji,you wouldn’t even notice I am gone,right?”,she asked herself.

A single tear slid down her cheeks when she remembered about her past.After her parents passed away,Grandpa Song just gave her the house and promised to send her monthly allowance before leaving back to America.He had another family there,with his other grandchildren.Ji Eun wasn’t his favorite for Mr Song disobeyed him by marrying Mrs Song.She thought it doesn’t matter as long as her parents loved her but she didn’t know it wouldn’t last long.And that was a part of reason why she trusted Dong Suk so much.

“Ji Eunnie?We are leaving soon”,Chanyeol knocked her door.”Oh!Coming!”,she quickly put the photo back into the drawer and put the last clothing into her luggage before zipping it close.

Sehun and Tao came in to help her with her luggage while Kris and Suho went over to their spaceship to check on it for the last time.Ji Eun looked around her neighbourhood and breathed out,hard.She was going to miss earth so much for all her memories,despite the bad ones,were made here.”Ji Eun?”,Baekhyun’s voice made her ran out from her thoughts.”Neh?”,she replied.

“Eat this pill,you need it for oxygen as there will not be any for you in the space”,Baekhyun showed her a hexagon shape pill.”Oh,thank you”,she took the pill from him and swallowed it down.”I will be giving you the pill everyday from now on okay?You really need this even in Exo.The air here and the air there aren’t the same.Or..or..you will..”,Baekhyun bit his lips.”Or I will die right?”,she giggled.Baekhyun just nodded.

“Arrasoo,I will take the pill from you,every single day.I wouldn’t want to die”,she patted Baekhyun’s cheek.Baekhyun took her hands and smiled.”Hey!Stop lovey dovey with Ji Eun.Get on board.We are moving!”,Xiumin waved from the entrance of the spaceship.

“Let’s go”,Baekhyun squeezed her hands and lead her into the spaceship.The spaceship entrance slided close when all the aliens entered and Ji Eun looked out from the small glass window in the spaceship.

Suho activated the invisible mode and started the engine.The spaceship rumbled noisily before lifting itself slowly off the ground.*Bye bye,earth*,Ji Eun secretly waved as the spaceship slowly getting farer from earth.

 

-End-

Double update!One more subscribers to 100!*Throw confetti!*.^^