They are going back

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

It had been like a few months since the aliens had stayed with Ji Eun.They were too absorbed living together with Ji Eun who they assumed as their girlfriend now that they forgotten that they needed to go back to Exo.

And that one day,reality hit them and they realised that things weren't going to be the same again.Ji Eun was asleep in her room when the aliens knew about the news.Suho had gathered the aliens at the living room and his expression weren't good.

"Guys,I have something to confess ",Suho sighed. "What is it?You need to pee?",Sehun giggled."Sehun,Suho is trying to be serious here",Kris lightly scolded.Sehun lowered his head and pouted."Continue what you were saying earlier,Suho",Xiumin said while playing with an ice ball in his palm.

Suho sighed again and the aliens were extremely curious why was he so confused."Our spaceship is fixed",he blurted and burried his face into his palm.And upon hearing his words,the aliens all stopped talking and kept quiet.

"So?It doesn't matter anymore.We have Ji Eun here ",Chanyeol stubbornly said."You know we need to go back no matter what",Kris eyed Chanyeol."I dont agree to this.I am not going back",Luhan voiced up.Baekhyun nooded,agreed to his words.

"Listen here,we are the most powerful" tribe in Exo.If we dont go back,what would happen to our planet? Dont you guys remember about Surin anymore?",Suho gulped when he mentioned the name he was afraid off.The others shivered just by hearing the name.

"If that so,then think about Ji Eun.She had gone through so many things herself and she was able to be the her today because we are here with her",Kai shamelessly  admitted. "And that Dong Suk guy is not even dead yet",Chen murmured.

"Ji Eun and our planet.Both are important for us,but I know-",Suho turned to look at the door Ji Eun was,"she is a strong girl.She can do it well.We could always come back to see her",he continued.

"I dont know.I dont accept this and I am not going back",Chanyeol stood up from his seat and walked away angrily.

"Dont be selfish,Chanyeol.You should know better which is much more important",Kris growled.

Tao immediately shrinked in his seat when he realised the tense situation.Chanyeol looked back through his shoulder towards the aliens."You guys know I wont change my mind after what I made",he said and walked away,out from the house."This is bad",Lay sighed.

--

It was already evening and Ji Eun had woken up from her afternoon nap.She rubbed her eyes sleepily and walked out to the living room.Strange.Normally,just as she was about to step out from the room,the aliens would all ran to her side,cooing how cute she looked.But this afternoon was different.The atmosphere was somewhat gloomy and non of the aliens seems to respond to her appearance.

“BaekHyun?”,she nudged BaekHyun who was leaning on the wall,expressionless.”Oh,you are awake”,he forced out a smile.Ji Eun noticed that his eyes were red and somehow wet.”Did something happen?”,she whispered.”No-nothing”,he patted her bangs,as if nothing had happen.

She ignored BaekHyun’s words and looked at the other aliens.They were all having a sad look and Luhan was sighing continuously with his teary eyes staring down the floor.”Where is Yeollie?”,she asked,noticing one of her favorite alien was not there.”Him,er,he,erm,went out”,Chen stammered.”He…just went out to take some fresh air.No worries,Ji Eun”,Lay immediately helped Chen.

“Something is definitely wrong with you guys”,she frowned.”Don’t hide anything from me”.

Kai suddenly couldn’t hold it in anymore.He suddenly stood up and yelled in frustration.”I hated earth and I wanted to leave this place desperately but why when I just started to get use to this place,we need to leave!”,he yelled and eyed Ji Eun,indicating his ‘get use’ was referring to her.

“You..guys are leaving?”,Ji Eun gasped.She had gotten so close to them that she herself didn’t realize that they weren’t a part of earth and they had to leave sooner or later.The fact came too soon and she didn’t know how to handle it.She needed them,but how can she say it out?”I,I..”,she stammered,not knowing a word to say.BaekHyun saw her welling tears and immediately wrapped his arms around her.”I am sorry.No..we are sorry”,he said as he tightened his grip on her.

 

-end-

:(((((((

btw,check out my new fic!:D

 

I got married to Infinite!