Found her

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

They ran.They flew.They cursed.They searched.After hearing the location of Ji Eun from the hostages,the aliens,excluding the injured Suho left to look for her without any second thoughts.The 11 of them were particularly searching every corner on the way to the place,afraid of Surin running away,bringing Ji  Eun along.

They couldn’t think of their own safety,the unwillingness of the other aliens to help them defeat Surin after hearing how powerful is him,but only Ji Eun.They were only afraid of one thing as they neared the place,Ji Eun’s safety.

Kris was the fastest as he glided in the sky,followed by Chanyeol who was sitting on his flying phoenix.The rest of them ran as fast as they could while Kai teleported as far as he could.

The first one to reach the place was Kai,and then Kris.The surrounding of the place was already scary enough with dead trees and colorless objects and plants.The sky in that particular place was awfully dark and thunder and lightning were visible in the sky.The aliens were 100% sure that it was Surin’s doing.

“I could feel him here”,Baekhyun’s eyes grew alarmed.“I didn’t know such a place exist in our planet”,Xiumin panted as he examined the surrounding.”This place is..scary”,Tao shivered as the wind blew strongly.”No more words,we got to move”,Kris put his index finger on his lips and gestured them to the entrance.

The 11 of them had their back on the wall beside the entrance,five on the right while the other six on the left.”We will move in first.Come in if you heard our yells”,Kris commanded and lead his team,Chanyeol,Tao,Xiumin and Baekhyun into the dark,strange building.

Chanyeol lit a small fire in his palm and the pathway grew a little bit brighter.They could see dead animals and skeleton among their ways and Tao almost puked out in disgust.”This is so damn smelly.Worst than gimchi”,Xiumin gagged.

“Shh”,Kris frowned.”Sorry”,Xiumin shrugged.The 5 of them abruptly stopped when the pathway ended,leading them to a big,still dark hall.Kris looked at Baekhyun and he immediately nodded as he lit up the place with his power.To their disappointment,the place was empty.

“Kris!”,Chanyeol called when he saw a pool of blood in the corner of the hallway.The five of them ran towards the direction and examined the red liquid.Xiumin bent down and touched the liquid.”Its still wet”,he announced,his tone filled with fear.

“It couldn’t be Ji Eun’s,right?”,Baekhyun laughed,fakely,searching his comrades’ eyes.”Right?”,he grabbed Kris shoulders while looking at him.”Its hers..I can recognize her scent in it”,Kris whispered.Chanyeol’s fist shivered in anger.He looked at the pool of blood and gritted his teeth.”I will kill that bastard”.

“KRIS!CHANYEOL!BAEKHYUN!”,Lay screamed.The five of them immediately responded to his scream and ran out to meet the other six.”Where are the others?”,Tao asked when he only saw Lay outside.

“Luhan could feel Ji Eun over there.They had already went”,Lay quickly explained and started running towards the direction too.”Let us go too”,Kris said and the other four nodded quickly.

--

The direction where Luhan had lead them were to the inside of the deadly forest.The forest was much more worst than the building they went earlier and every step they took could take their life away.The thunder rumbled more and more fiercely as the lighting flashed brightly in the sky.Rain started to drop to the ground.

“Over there!”,Luhan gestured even though he was already half soaked.The 10 aliens followed him attentively and looked around,hoped to see Ji Eun anywhere.

Luhan’s leading finally brought succeed when they saw a figure sweeping pass the forest ,not too far away from them.”BASTARD!YOU BETTER STOP!”,Chanyeol yelled his lungs out.Of course,with all the rain and the sound of thunder,Surin couldn’t hear them.

Kris then flew to the sky and then towards Surin direction.When he saw he was flying ahead of them,he landed himself to the ground and stood directly infront of the evil figure.

The figure immediately skidded himself to a stop and stared at Kris who was standing in front of him.His eyes were shocked at first but then the shocking eyes were replaced with a menacing ones a moment later.”I see you already found me..huh?”,Surin smirked.

The aliens finally caught up with them and quickly ran to stand together with Kris.The 11 of them looked at him with the you-are-so-dead expression but it didn’t last long.Their eyes shifted to the object,or rather-a person,that was thrown to the ground the moment the 11 of them confronted him.

Chanyeol was the first one who noticed the necklace that was dangling around her neck.”EJ”,he read out silently.He finally collected his mind together.It was Ji Eun.And she didn’t look alive to them at all.

 

-END-

Short update and didnt update for so long.I can't feel anymore apologetic more.>.<.I will update one more chapter,later.I promise!>.<