Feelings:Part 1

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

The aliens decided to enter the room one by one since Ji Eun wasn’t coming out.Xiumin was the first to enter since he was the one who suggested the idea.Suho somehow found a way to unlock the door and Xiumin walked into the room with a silly grin.

“Anyong”,he wriggled his fingers while waving.”How-how did you manage to come in?”,Ji Eun gasped.”We are suppose to kiss you!”,Xiumin giggled shyly.Ji Eun just sat on the bed and let out a sigh of defeat.”Yeah,yeah,just do what you want”.

Xiumin walked over to her and reached out his hands to take Ji Eun’s hand.Ji Eun lightly shivered when she felt how cold Xiumin’s hand were.Xiumin turned her palm to face his lips and softly placed a peck on it.Xiumin’s lips were cold and hard but she could feel that kiss from his was a very warm kiss.”There,my kiss”,Xiumin winked.”I will call the others in.Anyong,Ji Eunniiee.Dont miss me and my sweet lips”,he puckered his lips out jokingly.Ji Eun laughed and watched Xiumin leaving the room.

“HEY!Its so unfair!”,she heard the maknae complained outside as soon as Xiumin went out.Suddenly,the door opened and the two maknaes were seen pushed in with someone’s hands.”Hey!Its no fair!Why are we entering together!”,Sehun banged on the door.”I want to have an alone kiss with Ji Eun too!”,Tao pouted.

“Just kiss her already!Or,we are going to drag both of you out now!”,Chanyeol shouted from the door.The dous let out a frustrated sigh but immediately brightened when they saw Ji Eun staring at them with her cute blank face.”Ji Eunniee~~”,Sehun and Tao chorused and trudged to her side.”Can we kiss you anywhere we want?”,Sehun chirped and eyed her lips.Before Ji Eun could reply,both Sehun and Tao took her both of her hand,one right and one left,and placed a smooch on the back of her hands.”Even though I really wanted to kiss your lips,but I know I shouldn’t”,Tao smiled,knowing full enough who her lips belongs too.

“That’s our kiss!Dont be disappointed that we didn’t kiss your lips”,Sehun waved cutely and exited the room together with Tao.”Kyungsoo”,Ji Eun smiled when she saw D.O entering with his face as red as a tomato.Ji Eun was starting to like this idea.She somehow anticipated how her heart would react to them.D.O just kept quiet and walked towards Ji Eun silently.He leaned in and quickly kiss her jawline before dashing out from the room.The kiss happened so fast that Ji Eun barely remembered how it felt.D.O,D.O,you just miss the opportunity to get her heart.

Suho came in after D.O.”Hi Ji Eun”,he politely walked towards her with a smile.”Anyong,Suho”,she replied.Its so weird to greet someone before you kissed them,isn’t it?And I wondered why these aliens do so.”I am going to kiss you now”,he informed.Ji Eun had to hold in her laughter after hearing his words.”So,you are informing me that you are going to kiss me?”,she managed to let out just a little bit of laughter.”Yeah,of course”,he smiled,as if it was normal.”And I am going to kiss your forehead”,he continued.Oh god,how unromantic it was to tell that.Suho leaned closer to Ji Eun’s forehead and pressed his plump lips on it as soft as possible.”You are like a sister to me.I am glad that I get to know you”,Suho whispered.And that instantly melted Ji Eun’s heart.No matter how unromantic his words were,his sincere talking did everything.”You feels like a brother to me too,Suho o-p-p-a”,she called.

Lay was next.”Err..”,Lay bit his lips as soon as he saw Ji Eun.*What am I going to do*.”Erm”,he scratched his forehead and gulped.His dimples were showing when he forced out a smile and Ji Eun was amused how amazing he looked.She finally had a chance to observe Lay’s face and he was extremely good looking.Lay looked into Ji Eun’s eyes and she felt her heartbeat raced.Lay leaned in closer to her face and that moment,Ji Eun thought he was aiming for her lips.Instead,Lay shifted his face to the right a little and gave her a quick peck on her cheek.His kiss were warm and Ji Eun felt like he was healing her.”I am happy that I can kiss you”,Lay said and exited the room.

The next person who came in appeared in a mist of white smoke.Kai teleported himself in with a sly grin on his face.He wasn’t the quiet Kai anymore.”I can kiss you now”,Kai grinned.He didn’t allowed her to reply at all.He was directly aiming for her lips of course.He leaned in too fast,not giving Ji Eun enough time to prepare.Eventually,when his lips were only inches away from hers,Ji Eun stumbled backwards nervously,making his lips landed on the side of instead.*DAMN!*.”Time’s up”,Luhan knocked the door impatiently outside.

 

-End-

This chapter was extremly long that i need to make it half half.

If you guys comment alot,maybe i would update the second part later.:B.*Yes,i am a bad author.D:*