Aliens big mess

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”,Ji Eun’s loud and clear laughter can be heard even a mile away.”Hibernating is for animals!”,she guffawed.

All 12 aliens looked at her with their eyebrow creased together in annoyance.”This is why I say,humans have low knowledge”,Chanyeol shook his head and walked away.

“Why don’t you just say sleep?Why it is hibernating?”,she asked,still wanting to laugh.”Hibernating is for animals like bears to prepare for winter.Oh right,I just remembered you guys are aliens.You all might have the characteristic of animals after all”,she whispered the last part.

“Do you not want to live anymore,human?”,Sehun and Tao hissed.A gust of cold wind can already be felt in the small room.

“She is kinda cute”,Baekhyun who was staring at her since she was laughing said out without his conscious.

“Oh my god,I think the spaceship crash got into Hyunnie’s head”,Chanyeol rolled his eyes.”Get back to your sense,Byun BaekHyun!”,Luhan frowned.

“Quit the noises.Where are we hibernating-or maybe..sleep”,Suho finally spoke.Ji Eun looked around her apartment while tapping her chin,thinking.”I have an extra room over there,and..only the couch in living room”,she muttered.

“I am getting this room”,Kai replied and headed to Ji Eun’s room.”But hey!Thats my room!”,she fought back.”Do I looked like I care?”,Kai dangerously hissed.”That’s quite a big bed back there.Mind sharing,Kai?”,Lay asked.Kai nooded so Lay followed him into the room.”I am coming too!”,Chen and D.O followed them in too.

Tao and Sehun looked at each other before dashing into the other room.”We need to keep an eye on the maknaes”,Suho said and pulled Kris along,following Sehun and Tao.

“I will be sleeping on the floor with them”,Xiumin quickly said and ran into the room together with Kris and Suho.

Now only BaekHyun,Chanyeol and Luhan were left outside with Ji Eun.Four of them looked at each other and gulped.”Where shall we sleep now”,Chanyeol groaned.

“I..I have extra mattress in the room.I will sleep on the floor.The 3 of you can sleep on the couch”,Ji Eun timidly say and pointed on the big soft L shaped sofa.

Everyone soon were sleeping in their position and Luhan use his telekenisis to off the lights.Baekhyun slightly shrugged and turned to look at Ji Eun who were already fast asleep with wide open.*This earthling girl is quite..amusing*.

--

Ji Eun were woken up by loud noises everywhere.*CLING CLANG CLONG*.Her eyes flung opened instantly and she sat up.Her back ache for sleeping on the floor.

*CLONG*,she stood up instantly when she heard the noise.She quickly went towards the noise which was in the kitchen.She gasped when she saw the chaotic mess there.Xiumin were casting ice everywhere,in the cabinets,the sink.

“WHY IS THERE NO FOOD!!Stupid earth!”,he winced.He was actually throwing tantrum.

“Oh god,what are you doing!”,Ji Eun clasped her hands on his head and yelled.All the other aliens came to the kitchen while rubbing their sleepy eyes.

“Guys!There is no food on earth!I want to go back to EXO!”,Xiumin pouted.

Chanyeol sighed and walked towards the kitchen,melting all the ice with his power,fire.

“I don’t know anymore”,Ji Eun said and angrily stomped into the bathroom to prepare for school.

Suho and Kris went into the kitchen,helping to clean the kitchen while Kai and Chen dragged the hungry Xiumin out from the kitchen before he create more mess.

Ji Eun came out from the bathroom with her uniform when she heard Sehun banging the table with Tao.Both of them were fighting over something and D.O was in the middle,trying to break both of them off.

“Why it is that Tao hyung gets everything he wants but I don’t!”,Sehun whined.

“I don’t get anything I want at all!You get everything you want!I just wanted the remote control!”,Tao shouted back.

“Guys guys!Stop fighting!One person one chances to choose the channels!”,D.O advised.

“I choose 1st!”.”No!I choose 1st”.

“Oh come on Tao,cant you just let Sehun win for the god sake.He is younger than you”,Luhan rolled his eyes annoyingly.

Ji Eun was in a midst of big headache now.Her house was never this noisy,even when she was spazzing about Jaejoong.She ignored the chaos infront of the televisyen and headed to the exit when she saw a big hole near the room where Kris,Suho,Xiumin,Sehun and Tao were sleeping.

“Why is there a big hole over there!”,she turned to look at Suho who were busy calming Xiumin down.

“Sorry!Xiumin frost the wall and kicked it just now.He is too hungry!”,Kris explained.

Ji Eun looked into the big hole to find Lay and Kai trying to fix the hole.BaekHyun and Chanyeol was no where to be seen.Ji Eun rushed out from her house before she sees anymore mess and cycle to school.

“Stupid aliens!”.

 

-End-