To earth

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Hi,I am Song Ji Eun.

I am a 18 year old teenage girl who goes to school,eats 3 meals a day,bath 2 times a day…? And I am super obsessed with DBSK , oh god,does Jaejoong have to be so hot?

*Shook head*,back to my life.I had gone through life just like you and everybody every single day.But who knows,that one particular night,I met 12 hot aliens that hates humans as much as I hates aliens.They are like..the weirdest creature I ever met but they are so charming that I cant resists.*giggles*.

Okay,so,every fantasy stories starts with once upon a time or maybe one starry night but mine starts with me rushing to buy myself dinner.Here goes.

--

Monday is like the worst day for Song Ji Eun since she had to wake up at 6 to prepare for school.The night before,she had been spazzing non stop about DBSK recent concert which cause her to jump up and down on her soft squashy bed just by seeing Jaejoong rip his clothes during Mirotic performance.(A/N,just take that DBSK is still in a group.:()

She barely woke up and stumbled herself into the bathroom to prepare herself.She dressed herself in her uniform after a warm fresh bath before dashing to the kitchen to have a light breakfast.

She munch on a toasted bread and locked her door safely.She walked leisurely to her bicycle stand and hopped on her pink bike before cycling to school.

 

“Good morning Ji Eun!”,a loud clear voice boomed Ji Eun’s ear early in the morning.Ji Eun slightly winced and playfully scratched her ear as she parked her bicycle at the corner.

“Good morning WooHyun oppa”,she beamed.

Ji Eun and WooHyun walked side by side to the class,laughing and chatting.Ji Eun boast about how suave Jaejoong looked last night and WooHyun ruffled her bangs cutely,

*RINGGGGG*,school started and Ji Eun waved WooHyun goodbye before running happily into her class.

--

“Hyung Hyung Hyung~!!!”,Tao and Sehun whined together with their puppy eyes rolling about infront of Kris.”What it is now this time?”,Kris chuckled at the maknae’s cuteness.

“I said that humans are stupid but Tao said that humans are parasites.Which is more suitable?”,Sehun pouted.

“Tao actually knew what parasites is huh?Tao’s descriptions suits the humans better”,Kris nooded.Tao punched his fist in the air and Sehun fakely sniffled before running to D.O for comfort.D.O patted the maknae’s back and softly laughed at the maknae childishness.

BaekHyun and Chanyeol were both making oyaji gag and laughing by themselves while XiuMin dug in his lunch hungrily.Lay and Kai,as usual,were resting themselves on the couch with their headphones around their ears,ignoring what is happening.Chen on the other side were staring into the space quietly before getting smacked at the playful Chanyeol at the head.Chen turned to look at him while Chanyeol just stuck his tongue out and continued playing with BaekHyun.Luhan was busy playing with the invisible I-phone gadget excitedly.

“Okay guys,we need to go now”,Suho entered the non gravity room with his almost serious face.Everyone stopped what they were doing,even Lay and Kai took their headphones off.

“Again?!”,Tao and Sehun yelled out at the same time.

“Don’t talk.Just go”,Kris said and got up,following Suho to the departure room.

“Why must we go to earth.I hate going to that filthy planet with disgusting people”,Chanyeol rolled his eyes and got out off the room.

Kai clenched his fist each time he heard the word ‘earth’ because it reminds him of his parents.Lay who seems to understand him,patted his back as he slung his arms around him,pulling him along to follow Suho.Xiumin grabbed all the food on the table and stuff it in his backpack before going out from the room too.

The others quickly grabbed their belongings and rushed to the departure room.

--

“Guys,buckled up your seatbelts”,Suho commanded.

“Yah!Xiumin hyung!Stop playing with your power can you!Its freezing!”,Chanyeol shivered.Xiumin pouted and closes his palm while taking out a pack of Ompa-Lopa,a kind of biscuits with various shaped that only have in Exo planet and munched on it.

Kris turned to looked at s,making sure all of them are ready.He turned to look at Suho and nood his head.Suho cleared his throat and shrugged before pushing on the ‘GO’ button.

“Its time for some humans kicking time again!”,Chanyeol shouted.

 

-End-

Comments are much appreciated guys,Thanks for the 1st two subsribers!:D