Exo,the new students

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

School was in total chaos just right after Ji Eun entered the school.She was very curious on what was happening when she saw a big crowd infront of the school,mostly consists of girls as soon as she arrived.

“Whats going on”,she tilt her head high to see if anyone famous was around.

“I don’t know too”,WooHyun looked around.

“Aish,forget it.It wouldn’t be our problems anyway”,Ji Eun smiled and pull WooHyun to the classroom.

Class started soon enough and Ji Eun already dazed off while looking out the window.History lesson was about Joseon Dynasty and Ji Eun shows no interest towards it at all.She rested her chin on her palm and stare at the newly bloom flowers indicating autumn is coming soon.*Hmm,autumn sure arrive fast*.

“Anyonghaseyo!I am Park Chanyeol!”,a familiar deep voice suddenly divert Ji Eun’s attention.Her head shoot right to the front and her eyes enlarged when she saw what-or more accurate,who was infront.

“Well,lets give Chanyeol hakseng a big clap to welcome him!”,Ms Lee applaud and shot Chanyeol a warm smile.”What about you?”,Ms Lee pointed to the guy next to Chanyeol.

“My name is Kai”,Kai said coldly and looked away.

“Welcome,Kai hakseng!”,Ms Lee grinned.”Next?”.

“ Nice to meet you,I am Luhan”,Luhan smiled and bow a little.

“Luhan is a Chinese,students.Be sure to make him feel welcome!”,Ms Lee warned.”Our next student is also a chinese by the way”.

“My name is Kris.You guys can call me Wu Fan too”,Kris cooly smirked.

Ji Eun couldn’t believe what she had seen.Did the Exo aliens just come in school uniform and introduced themselves infront of the class?Did the Exo aliens just get into the same class as her?Did all of this happens when she was just staring outside the window?

“Yah,your cousins are enrolling into our school too?Why didn’t I heard it from you?”,WooHyun nudged Ji Eun and whispered.

*Cousins?Oh yeah,I had lied to WooHyun oppa that they were my overseas relatives*,Ji Eun thought.”Hahahaha..err..surprise?”,Ji Eun weakly laughed.

Ji Eun turned to look at the four aliens who each had different expression on their faces as they converse with the teacher.Luhan and Chanyeol were beaming like idiots,Kai was obviously disgusted by the amount of humans he needs to interact and Kris was just keeping a straight face.

“Well,guys.Thats all you need to know.Feel free to choose any empty seat!”,Ms Lee smiled.

The four aliens trudged to the seats and unfortunetly,Luhan and Kai sat right behind of Ji Eun,Chanyeol on her right since WooHyun was on her left.Kris was just next to Chanyeol.

“Anyong”,Chanyeol waved happily.

Ji Eun turned to glared at each of them and she show them the you-guys-are-so-going-to-die face to each of them.

“We are definitely getting something later”,Chanyeol whispered to Kris.

--

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!”,Ji Eun yelled at the 12 aliens who had their head down,too afraid to look at her.

It was recess and Ji Eun had asked or rather threatened Luhan to find the other aliens and gathered them somewhere near the school field.

Ji Eun had her both her arms on her waist as she walked back and forth infront of the aliens,groaning and spatting any words that came to her mind.

“It was all Sehun’s idea”,Tao said.

“HEY!Its Chanyeol hyung!”,Sehun denied.”He was the one who suggest and threa-“,Sehun’s big mouth was quickly cupped by Suho and Xiumin.

“Threa?What?Threatened WHO?”,Ji Eun angrily growled and stomped towards Sehun.

Sehun looked at his hyungs with pleading eyes,asking them to save him but non of them were responding.Ji Eun already had her palm high up in the air,wanting to smack Sehun on the head when suddenly her hands stopped in the middle of the air.

“Oh great,Luhan.Your powers definitely works the best at this moments”,Chanyeol put a thumbs up to Luhan.

“Listen here,Ji Eun.Okay,I know.Its our fault.We shouldn’t have threatened the principal to let us enroll into the school with D.O’s strength and lied to him about our identity and-“,Suho explained.

“You guys threanted the principal?Oh my god.Oh god”,Ji Eun frowned and smacked her forehead.

“It was just because we wanted to be with you…”,BaekHyun sighed.

Ji Eun’s heart softened upon hearing BaekHyun’s words.She heaved a big sigh and closed her eyes.”Okay.Now,let my arms go.I promise I wont do anything”,she sighed.

Luhan nooded and Ji Eun was able to moved her arms instantly.”Now,tell me everything I don’t know”,Ji Eun said.

--

Recess was soon over and Ji Eun and the aliens had gone back to their classes.Apparently,after they snuck into the school yesterday,Chanyeol had convinced the aliens to get enrolled into the school as he had found out some information about schools through the television.And with Kris’s and Suho’s knowledge and of course,D.O’s unbelieveable strength finally got them into the school.The principal was scared out of his wits when D.O almost caused an earthquake in his office just by him stomping on his foot.

Class restarts once again and Ji Eun couldn’t help but to accept the truth that the aliens were really going to study in the school.

She looked at Kris who was listening and jotting down notes attentively and Chanyeol who was already fast asleep.Kai was covering his nose like how he did in the train station and Luhan was smiling at her cutely with his big round eyes.

*Well,I had to admit I am quite happy that they are in the school.My school life definitely going to be a hell lot of fun.Exo,the new students*

 

-End-