Chapter 3

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

"No you ert. Stay away," I said to Dongho when he tried to sit next to me.

"What? I'm not a ert. Soohyun hyung wanted his pants. I was wearing the pants. So I gave it to him." Dongho shrugged.

"Ugh. You're so nasty." I frowned.

"I can't help it. I'm a guy." Dongho smirked.

"And I'm still an innocent girl." I glared.

"No one can be innocent.  Everyone is dirty in their own way," Dongho commented.

"I prefer to stay innocent on matters like this," I replied.

"Well then, I'll see you later." He smirked and walked out of the room.  He was just too weird.  I decided to take a nap, so that I wouldn't be bothered by weird and slightly erted Dongho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

I'm not a ert.

I'm not a ert.

I'm not a ert.

Okay, maybe I am a ert.  But it's just so fun to mess with Eli's cute sister.

I sat down in the living room and hugged the big teddy bear from our fans.  I really love how they gift us with cool stuffed animals.  They're the best. Kiss Me are the best fans we could ask for.

"Hey, where's my sister?" Eli stuck his head in the doorway.

"I dunno," I shrugged lazily.

"Ok then. Bye Dongho," he waved.

"Wait hyung.  Where are you going and why am I not going with you?" I jumped up.

"We're going shopping.  For food.  Someone ate it all," Eli glared at Kevin who just came out of the bathroom.

"Well, I wonder who that was," Kevin laughed nervously.

"And you like being a lazy , so we're leaving you at home," Eli said.

"Well, that's fine with me hyung.  You guys stay out as long as you want to," I smirked.

"Why are you smiling," Eli glared.

"No reason," I grinned.

"Well, take care of my sister," Eli said.

"Araso, araso hyung," I said.

"Are you sure? Soohyun could always stay home too, or Xander," Eli said.

"Why? Don't you trust me?" I asked.

"Well...remember that time with the inflatable swimming pool?" Eli said.

"You know what, I don't want to hear it anymore," I stuck my fingers in my ears and hummed a tune.

"Just don't do anything," Eli sighed and walked out.

"Well, since Eli hyung is gone, I think I'll take a nap with Ella!" I exclaimed to myself.

Since she has a queen sized mattress, I hopped under the blankets and hugged her.  Then I closed my eyes and took a nap.  She's warm, and I think we'll get along well.

Did I mention that I like sleeping?  I hate my mattress, and I always wondered why Eli wouldn't let me switch beds.  I guess all my questions are answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Once I felt pressure on the other side of the bed, I opened my eyes and freaked out.  Then, whoever was there hugged me.  So I turned around and saw none other than Shin Dongho.  Of course.

"Yah. ert. What are you doing?" I asked.

No answer.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked.

No answer.

I tried getting out of his grip, but it wasn't working.  It seemed like he was holding on tighter and tighter as I tried to get out.  I swear, this guy is evil.  I even tried slapping his hands away, but he wouldn't budge.

"Yah. Let go," I said.

"No," he said smiling.

"Shin Dongho. Let go." I pronounced every word.

He hesitantly let go.

"Thank you. Now go sleep on your own bed," I grumbled.

"No!" he pouted.

"I will not fall for your cute act," I said.  "Acting cute makes me feel awkward."

He continued his act for another minute or two.  Then he gave up.  I thought he was gonna go away or something.  But he just switched strategies.  From innocent to bad boy.

He pushed me back down on the bed and leaned over me.  And he stared into my eyes.  He leaned down until we were face to face.  I gulped a bit, paralyzed by his glare.

Help me someone.

"Hey Ella, I got you some...what?" Eli walked in the room and almost fainted.

"Pigeon," I pushed Dongho off and stared at him on the floor.

"You..and him...what?" he was freaking out.

"Yah. Eli..." I said.

He wouldn't shut up, so I turned to Dongho.

"What's the word in Korean for older brother?  The one guys like to hear?" I asked.

"You mean oppa?" Dongho asked.

"Eli oppa!" I yelled.

He stopped his rant and looked up at me.

"Oppa? You called me oppa? Komawayo! Thank you! Ella, I promise to be the best big brother in the whole world! I can't believe you called me oppa," he smiled.

"Whatever Pigeon," I scoffed.

"Call me oppa again," he said.

"I will when I feel like it," I sighed.  "Geez...if I knew it had this kind of effect..."

"Anyway, about Dongho," he said.  Dongho had left seeking protection from Eli.

"Yeah.  I need you to keep me away from your erted maknae," I said.

"Well, you could switch rooms with me," he said.

"Sure," I said.

"Pack and move your stuff to my room and I'll move in here," Eli said.

"Thanks bro," I said and started putting my stuff in my suitcase.  Then I put my stuff in Eli's room.

Kevin was there.  Lurking, stalking, creeping, I don't know how to describe it.

"Hey!" he said.

"Eli let me switch rooms," I replied.

"I'm so glad I can speak to you in English," he sighed.

"Why? Don't you speak Korean just as well as English?" I asked.

He just laughed.

"Are you kidding me? I at Korean," he laughed.

I just nodded.

"Tutor me in Korean," he gave me those deadly puppy dog eyes.

"But...I...uh...all right," I gave in.  Kevin was such a cutie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

I walked into my room with an apple, wanting to talk to Ella again.  And that's why I almost screamed when I saw Eli reading a book on her bed.

"Hyung? What are you..." I said.

"Well well, if it isn't 'erted little maknae' Dongho," Eli smirked, looking up from his book.

"Yeah...about that," I said nervously.

"Ready to die Dongho?" Eli asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"For trying to seduce my sister!" he exclaimed.

"I did no such thing," I said.

"You were basically on top of her!" Eli exclaimed.

"Well..." I said, but I couldn't think of anything else.

"I'll give you three seconds to run," Eli said getting up.

"3" he said.

I took off.

"2" he called.

I ran faster.

"1" he yelled and started running after me.

I am now running for my life.  Someone, help me.