Chapter 74

99% Males 1% Females

*****************************

 

            Lu Han’s grip on Mia’s hand became tighter as he watched fans recording them from far away.  They were being polite in some ways and keeping far away from them.  He understood that they were trying to give them as much personal space as possible without disturbing them…  But, he didn’t like how they were still trying to record them.

            “Lu Han.” called out Mia, softly.

            He turned to her with a smile.  “Yes?” he replied, turning to her.  They were in the airport, waiting for the other castmates.  Yixing was back in Changsa to see his family for 2 days after the second concert.  And the others were touring around Beijing.  Meanwhile, Mia and Lu Han tagged around with the touring for half a day then spent the rest of the extra time with themselves.

            “My fans are behaving for you.” Mia replied.

            He laughed.  “Only because I made you cried.” he replied. 

            The video of Mia’s honest confession regarding their relationship went viral.  All the interviews that the cast had after the concert would always have a question regarding Lu Han.  And, Mia would always answer truthfully.  How long have you two been together? It will be one year in July.  How did you two meet each other?  Our fathers are good friends.  And, Lu Han decided to study abroad and that’s how it began.  Love at first sight?  No.  We actually didn’t like each other at first.  It was a love/hate relationship and we slowly became best friends…  And, now, we’re together.  Do you love him?  Yes.  Has he said that he love you before?  Of course.  He was the first one to say it. 

            Everyone wants to know everything.  Well, basically most of the juicy things.  Lu Han was just glad that at least no one was interested in their life.  He knows that no one, perhaps some fans, would be bold enough to ask Mia that.  Lu Han wondered what Mia would say.

            “What would you say if someone asked about our life?” he whispered into her ear.

            She laughed and looked into his eyes.  “Do you want me to tell the truth?” she whispered back.  “If I said that I am a , I’m sure people would believe me.”

            “Only we would know the truth.” smiled Lu Han.

            Mia laughed again.  “They ask about everything…” she said.  “They might as well ask about that too.”

            “Hey…  Don’t get excited.” smiled Lu Han, as he rolled his eyes.  "I don't want people to start wondering."

            “You make seem as if I would like them to start thinking dirty like that too!” laughed Mia, as she turned to him.  She leaned in close to him and whispered.  “You’ll never let it happen unless if it’s our wedding night.”

            “Exactly.” sternly nodding Lu Han.  He was trying to keep a straight face, but continued to smile. 

            He quickly looked down at all the Christmas gifts that Mia’s fans had given her.  There were so many gifts and bags that the fans had given her that he wasn’t sure what she would do with it all.  More than likely, she would have to put the presents away somewhere

            “So, where’s my Christmas gift?” asked Mia, with a laugh.

            “Nowhere in sight.” replied Lu Han.  “You’re not even going to be with me on Christmas day, so why should I give you one?”

            Mia couldn’t be with him for Christmas because she has to be in Korea for at the end of the year music award shows like Gayo Daejun and etc.  Even though she doesn’t have a schedule on Christmas, she will have a schedule afterwards…  And, Lu Han didn’t like her flying back and forth between Korea and China just for him.  He would rather her be at home, eating well and resting well, than her being with him and being stressed out about flight delays.  The snowfall had been pretty bad this year…  The last thing Lu Han would want is for Mia to miss her flight and miss the music award shows that she and her cast mates have always dreamed of attending.

            Mia just smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.  That surprised him and made him blush.  He looked down at her with a shy expression as she pulled away.  “Well, you did force me to come here today…” she smiled.  “I could be with you, you know.” 

            Lu Han shook his head.  There was no way he would let that happen.  “It’s OK.” he said.  “I already got you something, but I’ll give it to you when you and your family come over for Chinese New Year.”

            “Fine, fine.” said Mia.

            She won’t have any more schedules after January 15, but he wanted her to spend time with her family.  She hasn’t been home in a long time and stealing all her free time away from her family wouldn’t be right for Lu Han.  It wasn’t like they were married or anything serious like that.  Even if they were, Lu Han couldn’t possibly keep her away from her family.

            He wouldn’t mind going and spending time with her…  But, it’s not like he won’t see her or talk to her ever again.  He’s her boyfriend after all.  They talk at least once a week and if possible, it would probably every day.  Even when he misses her, he can always look up all the fancams and fan taken pictures of her. 

            There was a loud scream and the pair sat up straighter.  Within seconds, Mia’s cast mates and 2 of the managers appeared.  She turned to Lu Han smiled.  They both stood up in unison and walked over to the group.  Her cast mates excitedly greeted her and Lu Han forgot that Yixing wasn’t there when he looked for him.  According to Mia, he was in Changsa and is waiting for them on the other side.

            She turned to Lu Han with a big smile as the group headed over to the security gates.  He smiled back as they walked hand in hand.  It’ll be about another month or so until she would be free from her schedules…  And, it’ll be then when he wouldn’t need to worry so much about her well being and safety any more.

            Lu Han felt like he aged 10 years just because of Mia’s schedules.  And, he wouldn’t tell her because he knows that she would just joke around with him like nothing. 

 

 

            Lu Han was still sleeping when he felt someone mischievously jump up and down on his bed.  He could feel her unusual heavy weight as she continued to do so.  He let out a frustrated grunt as he grabbed the covers and covered his head.  No.  He was not going to get up.  If Mia wanted to surprise him by coming to Beijing at the crack of dawn, then she might as well calm her down.  He was out late last night with Kris since they haven’t had time lately to hang out with each other.

            All the sudden, the jumping stopped and Mia giggled.  She came down to Lu Han’s side with a plop.  From the way she was laughing, he could tell that she was excited.  Mia quickly got under the covers and literally attacked him.  She let out an excited moan, as Lu Han tried to defend himself.  He quickly pulled the covers down from his head and wrapped it around him, making sure he covered himself well.

            “I didn’t know that you sleep when I’m not here.” stated Mia, a bit too excited.  She was breathing heavily as she lay down by his side.  She turned to look at him and smiled.

            Lu Han shook his head.  “I don’t.” he said.  “But, it was really hot last night and I just happened to have stripped off my boxers with my pants last night.

            Mia laughed as she got on top of him.  Not wanting to fight back, Lu Han let her.  She sat on his stomach with a bright smile as her hands rested on his chest.  The bed sheet covers were well wrapped around his waist and if she tried to do anything to him, he would have to throw her off of him…  Well, not too hard of a throw.

            Lu Han could tell that she wasn’t going to do anything naughty, so he let down some of his guard.  Mia could be so at times, but he could always sense it coming.  He wasn’t sure if she was going to pull something off like she did the last time before they slept together months ago.

            Wow, did I really not have for that long?, thought Lu Han. 

            He was a bit surprised himself that he was able to control himself so well.  He didn’t even know that he had it in him to wait for marriage…  Well, at least, try to since Mia and he already had their first time.  All the sudden, he felt her leaned over and kissed him softly.

            “Wait.” said Lu Han, stopping the kiss.  He lightly pushed Mia away.  “Where are your parents and Mason?”

            She smiled, innocently.  “Don’t worry.  I told them that I wanted to sleep.” she replied, kissing him again.

            “No.” said Lu Han, breaking the kiss.

            “Yes.” said Mia, planting a kiss on his lips.  She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck.

            Lu Han gave in.  He wanted to kiss her as well.  It has been such a long time since they last kissed each other that it made him worried that they might do something naughty again…  It did not help the situation considering the fact that he was completely under her.  Lu Han breathed heavily on Mia’s chest as she took off her BYU sweater, revealing her black spaghetti straps.  He quickly helped her peeled off the clothing item for her.  He smiled at the sight of her lacy, black bra.  He looked into her face and she was smiling as well. 

            “Yes.” said Lu Han, giving in to Mia’s needs and desires.  They were not only her’s, but his as well.  He quickly pulled her into a kiss, as his hands slipped into her jeans.  She let out a wild moan as he touched the edge of her underwear.

            “Lu Han.” whimpered Mia.  His hands squeezed her soft, squishy through the thin cotton of her underwear.   He quickly slipped his hand under the material and felt her warm skin.

            Mia let out another moan.  “Ugh, Lu Han…  Stop teasing me.” she pleaded.

            Knock, Knock.

            They stared at each other, mortified.  The knock at the door had startled the pair, but quickly frightened them.  Mia quickly got off of Lu Han and het quickly got out of bed.  He found his boxers and a white t , and then slipped them on.  When he turned to Mia, she already had on her BYU sweater.  She was tying her hair up in a bun and her face was red.  Lu Han couldn’t help it, but smile.  She looked cute when she was scared.

            “Lu Han.” said Mr. Ching, from the door.  He turned to glance at it and then back at Mia.

            She wasn’t standing there anymore.  Confused, he started to call for her.  “Mia?!  Mia, where are you?” he whispered, frantically.

            “Lu Han!” said Mr. Ching.  “Get up!  The Chung family is here!”

            He swallowed hard and fixed the clothes he threw on himself.  He went over to the door and opened it.  “Have you seen Mia?”  Lu Han shook his head.  “Her things are in her guest room, but I guess she must have gone somewhere else.”  Mr. Ching let out a sigh.   “Get dressed and go greet your in-laws down stairs.”

            Lu Han blushed, not wanting Mia to hear what his dad was saying.  “We’re not even married yet.” he replied, meekly.

            Mr. Ching rolled his eyes.  “Then, why did you tell me that you wanted to marry her?  You even picked out a ring for her.” he continued.  Right at that moment, Lu Han wanted to make his dad literally shut up.

            “Dad, I need to get ready.” said Lu Han, quickly.  He didn’t want Mia to know that he already got the engagement ring for her and would be planning on proposing after their graduation.  He flashed his dad an angry face to get him go away ASAP.

            “OK, OK.” said Mr. Ching.  “Just hurry up then.”

            As soon as Lu Han closed the door, he turned back to his room.  Mia was still nowhere in sight.   “Mia, where are you?” he asked, as he approached his bed.  There was no answer.  “Mia?!

            “Wow, I didn’t know that you have a mini fridge in your closet!” she said, surprised.

            Lu Han rolled his eyes as he walked into his walk-in closet.  There was a small mini fridge in there, but because he never used it and keeps on forgetting to ask one of the butlers to take it out, he just left it in there.  He watched Mia as she ate some candy that Kris had brought last week for the action movie they were watching in his room.

            “Can I store food in here and just come in here when I’m hungry in the middle of the night?” asked Mia, as she looked up at him.

            Lu Han just blinked at her response.  “I think it’s best if you actually climb up the stairs after you’re done eating than just walk down the hall to my room every night.” he stated.  “You’ll get your heart rate up and get more of a work out.”

            Mia laughed.  “Or, I can always ride you instead.” she suggested.  “In the middle of the night, when everyone is sleeping.

            “Mia.” said Lu Han, sternly.  “It is Chinese New Years, you will be tainting my household.

            “You mean ours.” she corrected.  A blush crept over Lu Han’s face and she giggled.  “What?  You don’t want to marry me anymore?”  He didn’t say anything as he glanced at her.  He felt his face burn even more.  Mia laughed again.  “OK, OK.  I won’t say anything like that until we’re married.

            I can’t believe that she overheard Dad and I, thought Lu Han.  The surprised is RUINED!  Thanks, Dad.

            “And, please keep the dirty language to yourself…  For now.” added Lu Han, softly.

            Mia raised an eyebrow.  “Oh, really?” she laughed.  “What would you say to me?”

            Lu Han smirked.  He leaned down and pressed his lips firmly against her ear.  “Don’t act like you don’t know that I can’t do things that will make you scream my name out loud.” he whispered.  He heard in a breath as he pulled away from her.  Before she could do anything, he quickly turned to leave with the smirk on his face.

            You need to learn how to be patient, Mia, he thought. 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            I hope you all enjoyed this latest chapter!

            OMG!!  LU HAN GOT THE ENGAGEMENT RING ALREADY!!  (Sorry about the teasing…  I couldn’t help myself.)

LOVE,

loveFORyunho