Chapter 65

99% Males 1% Females

            “I can’t let you going around and having a boyfriend, especially if the others know.  That’s not setting a good example for them.”

            But, they already know, I thought.

            “Not only that, but I don’t want you to be in a scandal.” said Jaeyong.

            “I understand that not having a boyfriend will benefit the promotion of the movie…  But, it’s just unrealistic of you to ask me to do something like this!” I voiced my opinion.  “I care a lot about Lu Han and I don’t want him to go through this like this!  Yes, I can break up with him now and get back with him when the promotion ends!  And, that only leaves more room for more scandals!  Besides, Lu Han isn’t some toy that I can play with in this sort of fashion…  Not to mention everyone at my school knows that we’re together…  There are pictures all over the social network portals of us as a couple.”  I let out a breath.  “To be honest though…  The last person that needs to go through this emotional roller coaster is Lu Han.”

            Jaeyong didn’t say anything as he continued driving.

            “It’s best to leave everything the way it is and tell the netizens and everyone the truth…” I said.   

            He let out a long sigh as he pulled up to the dorms.  He rubbed his eyes with hands.  “The way you two interacted with each other that first time I met you two…” he said softly.  “Oh, God!  I should have suspect something was up even, considering it was a year ago…  I should have given you that talk then instead of right before the filming.”

            I watched him as he became frustrated about what to say to me.

            He took in a deep breath.  “I could tell that you two are very much in love with each other…  Even then when I should had said something…  So, OK.  Fine.” he said.  “You and Lu Han can be together…”

            I let out a squeal, being happy like the girl I was.  “Thank you so much Jaeyong!!” I said, excitedly.

            One hurdle after another…  If only Lu Han knew…, I thought.

 

 

            Although I didn’t want to go home, I knew that it was best to do so.  I wanted to be with my family so badly…  Even my foreign co stars were even heading back overseas to see their family.  According to Yixing and the others, PD Kim was willing to pay for their expenses.  He obviously doesn’t want anyone to be passing out on him any time soon.  I didn’t want to tell my family and Lu Han that I was going to be home.  I wanted to surprise them. 

            A wonderful feeling washed over me as I slipped my key into the doorknob.  It has been such a long time since I’ve been home that a simple act like that almost brought me into tears.  I could feel someone pull the door open as I opened the door.  There stood Mason with a priceless, surprised face.  It took him a minute to process the fact that I, now, have short boyish hair.  He stood there with his wide eyes and open mouth like a freak as I stared at him.

            I rolled my eyes.  “It’s me, Mason.” I said, as I stepped past him.

            “OK.” he breathed.  “Thank God!  I wasn’t sure if it was you for a moment.”  He quickly closed the door behind me.  “Let’s surprise Mom, Dad, and Lu Han.”

            I stared at him.  “That’s what I why I didn’t-” I started.

            “Mason!  Mason!” called out Mom from the stair case.

            I looked over at him, as adrenaline pumped through my veins.  “Lu Han’s in the bed room and Mom and Dad are upstairs…” he said, quickly.  “So, go to our home gym as soon as I go upstairs and distract Mom.  Unless if you want to take the staircase in the kitchen to go to your room.”

            “That’s too risky!” I complained in a whisper.

            “Fine!  Then, just-” said Mason before Mom interrupted.

            “Mason!  Where are you?  I need your help!” she said.

            He let out a frustrated groan.  “I’ll just text you.” he said.

            “Coming, Mom!” he replied, as he left me.  He looked over his shoulder and flashed a happy smile. 

            He sure is happy seeing me home, I thought as I quickly made my way to the home gym.

            As soon as I entered the gym, I locked the door and dropped my duffle bag on the ground.  I swallowed hard, nervously.  I wasn’t sure how my parents and Lu Han would react to my short hair.  Even Mason was dumbfounded when he saw me…

            At least I’m not wearing my compression shirt any more, I thought.  I would look even more like a boy like that.

            “Mia?” asked the familiar voice of my boyfriend’s.

            I jumped, being startled by him.  I looked over to the corner I heard his voice.  Are you serious?, I thought.  I could have sworn he wasn’t there earlier.

            I watched Lu Han stood up and walked over to me.  My heart beat was going off the charts as he stood in front of me.  I observed him as he looked over my face.  I smiled at him…  He was still just as adorable as ever.  Lu Han cupped my face with both of his hands, tracing the outline of my facial features.

            “I thought that you were in your room…” I stated.

            Lu Han smiled.  “I was going to call you.” he said.  “I snuck in here when Mason was in the kitchen…”

            I laughed.  “Such a naughty boy.” I commented.  “Sneaking behind my brother’s back…”

            Lu Han placed a kiss on my cheek and made a trail of wet kisses to my lips.  I let out a small moan as he pulled me close to him.  “Mia.” he breathed onto my lips before deepening the kiss.  I started being the naughty one by slipping my hands under his red thermal shirt to feel the smooth skin of his body.  Meanwhile, Lu Han was being a good boy by sitting tight and keep his hands on my shoulders.  But, Mason’s text interrupted us.  I wanted to ignore him, but he started calling me the second time around.  I let out a frustrated groan as I pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

            “What?” I asked, annoyed.

            “It’s quite obvious that from the way you are greeting me that Lu Han is with you.” he replied, breathing heavily.  I just laughed.  “Y-Yah!  You two better not do anything dirty in there!”

            “Of course not.” I breathed, as I let my fingertips dance on the waistband of Lu Han’s sweat pants.

            I could hear him gasp and I smirked as he grabbed my hand with both of his.  “Mia, we talked about this before.” he pleaded, softly and mad.

            Well, I couldn’t help it when I was so ually attracted to Lu Han.  I just wanted to give him everything every time we were together face to face…  If only he would let me...  He made it worse when he came to visit me and we had our steamy kiss in the car.  When time permitted, my mind would think of racy things I would want Lu Han to do to me if we were ever physically active.  I know that it was wrong that was already considering having with when we have only been together for a few months, but I couldn’t help feeling that way.  There was just something about Lu Han that made me .  He had no clue how ready I was to give him my ity…

            “Mia, behave.” stated Mason, as if he knew what exactly I was doing.

            “I’m not doing anything, Mason.” I laughed and Lu Han shook his head.

            He let go of my hand and went over to the window.  He opened it and stuck his head outside.  The cold winter air blew in as I heard Lu Han’s voice on the end of my phone.  I let out a frustrated groan as I closed my eyes. 

            I can’t believe that Mason had the nerve to spy on Lu Han and I, I thought.  I stomped over to the window as I turned off my phone.  I didn’t bother saying anything, knowing the wrong I had done.

            Mason stood up from the ground, dusting off dirt from his pants.  He looked at me with a frown.  “You, little missy, are a dangerous woman.” he said, pointing his finger accusingly at me. 

            I pouted.  “No, I’m not.” I defended.

            “You two are never going to be alone under this roof as long as I’m living here.” started Mason, angry. 

            His eyes were still on me.  I let out a scoff.  “Don’t blame me!  Blame it on Lu Han!” I said.

            “What did I do?” he asked, innocently.

            “It’s his fault, I swear!” I said, pointing my finger at Lu Han.

            “Yah!  I caught you red handed and you blaming others?!  Do you think I’m that stupid, Mia?” said Mason, as he rolled his eyes.  “I saw you…  You stuck your hand into your boyfriend’s shirt and then you attempted to pull down his pants!”

            “Boyfriend?” I asked.  “What happened to Lu Han being my ‘husband,’ Mason?”

            “Be quiet, Mia!” he said, obviously angry.  “You and Lu Han aren’t even close to getting married, so don’t even think about it!”

            I laughed as I looked up at Lu Han.  He just shook his head with a smile, looking down at me.  You said that you loved me, right?, I thought.  I blush as I took his hand in mine.  I think I love you too…

 

 

            In the darkness, I could feel Lu Han move closer to me on my bed.  Stupid Mason…  Just because you’re going to watch us 24/7, that doesn’t mean you don’t need sleep.  My brother was fast asleep on his bed when I snuck into their room to get Lu Han.  Being the good boy he was, he wouldn’t leave unless if I promise him that I wouldn’t try to do anything provocative.  I had to promise…  Obviously, I wanted to be with him in private.  I had spent my whole entire time earlier with my family while he was standing on the side.

            We talked about finals.  His went well, much better than mine.  We talked about Minyu and Eunsung about how they both have boyfriends now.  And, Lu Han feels like the third wheel whenever he hangs out with them.  So, he spends lunch and most of his time at home with Mason.  I could tell that they have become pretty clingy to each other, especially with their soccer addiction. 

            I know that if I didn’t tell him, then someone from the group will tell him about my hospital visit…  I told him about that and how the incident led to everyone getting a week off.  Then, I told him about what Jaeyong said about breaking up with him.  Lu Han just listened and nodding his head in the dark when he needed to. 

            He turned to face me and kissed my forehead.  I could feel his lips form a frown.  “You’re going through so much.” he said, pulling me closer to him if possible.  “I’m sorry that I’m now a burden to you.”

            “That’s not true!” I said, getting mad at what he said.  “That’s not true at all!  Why are you saying things like that!  You love me, don’t you?”

            Lu Han in a breath, making me regret bringing up the topic of love.  It was obviously an accident when he said that, I thought.  Stupid, Mia!  You shouldn’t have said that.

            “I love you, Mia.” he repeated.  It was softer this time and he said it slower, letting me hear every syllable.  “I know that our relationship is still young, but-

            I attacked him with a quick kiss as I wrapped my legs around his waist.  I rested my forehead against his as I could feel his and my heart beat going at the same fast, intense rate.  “Is it OK if I reevaluate my feelings for you?” I asked.  “I like you a lot…  I’m sure I love you…  But, I want to say it when I know for sure that I am in love with you.”

            I could feel Lu Han chuckle against my lips.  “Of course.” he said, as he brushed his nose against mine.  “You can take an eternity and I will still be in love with you.”

 

AUTHOR’S NOTES:

            Yeah…  I added another “y time” scene for you guys.  It’s been a while…  LOL  Well, I hope you guys understand more about Mia’s feelings regarding Lu Han.

            And, they really are sneaking behind Mason’s back.  He’d be pissed if he found out that they were sleeping on the same bed together…  Wonder how that reaction would be…  ^^

            Sorry for scaring you guys with the last chapter.  Did you guys really think that I would make them break up?

LOVE,

loveFORyunho