Chapter 36

99% Males 1% Females

            Kris already ordered take out by the time Mia was done with her shopping.  Lu Han told him to order for 3 since it would be a pain to have to send her home and then go to his place. 

They standing in front of his doorway and could feel the heat radiate from inside.

            “God, it feels good in there.” said Lu Han, as he rang the doorbell.  The Beijing winter weather was getting the best of him since they had just spent the whole day out there.

            Kris smiled as he opened the door.  He was covered in sweat and his wet ash blonde hair was pushed back.  “Hello.” he said, with a warm and husky voice.

            Lu Han laughed, as he felt the extreme heat radiating from within the condo.  “Don’t tell me your heater broke?” he joked.

            “It did.” nodded Kris, as he eyed Mia.  “Hello, you must be Mia.  I’m Kris.”

            He extended his hand out to her and she graciously took it.  Lu Han eyed the two.  Mia was smiling like a dork and Kris was smirking like he found some eye candy. 

            “I’m hungry.” interrupted Lu Han, as he rolled his eyes.

            “Oh, of course.” said Kris, as he stepped aside letting the pair go in.  “I ordered from Szechwan and it’s our usual.”

            Lu Han nodded his head as he took off his shoes and Mia did as he did.  He slipped on some the slippers for the guests and headed over to the dining table first.  The table was already set with all of the dishes and rice bowls. 

            “Sorry that we took so long.” apologized Lu Han, as he took off his coat.

            Mia approached the table and Kris was right behind her with a big smile.  “Why?” he asked.

            “It’s because I was giving her a wardrobe makeover.” replied Lu Han.

            Kris laughed as he looked down at Mia.  He quickly pulled out a chair for her, across from where Lu Han was sitting.  She thanked him and sat in it.  Kris took the seat next o her.  They started eating.

            “So you’re the Mia that Lu Han has befriended in Korea, huh?” asked Kris.  She nodded her head.

            “Lu Han mentioned about you once, but I didn’t know that you were so handsome.” commented Mia.

            Kris’s smile grew wider, if possible.  Meanwhile Lu Han felt like gagging.  Why are you two flirting while we’re supposed to be eating?, he thought.

            “It’s OK.” said Kris.  “That’s just how Lu Han is.  He wouldn’t tell me how cute you are.”

            “Really?” asked Mia, as she slipped Lu Han’s hoodie off.  The heat was getting to her.

            Kris nodded his head.  “Is Lu Han usually a jerk around girls?” asked Mia, as she ate some rice.

            “No, Lu Han’s always a gentleman.  Why?” asked Kris, surprised.

            “You guys are acting like I’m not here.” replied Lu Han, irritated.

            “I just want to know from someone that is not you.” smiled Mia, as she looked in his direction.

            Kris laughed.  “I’m assuming that Lu Han has been pretty mean to you then.” he said.

            “Yeah!” replied Mia.

            Kris laughed again as he looked over at Lu Han, who was eating.  He looked up and Kris raised an eyebrow at him, questioning.  Lu Han swallowed hard.

            It’s not what you think, he thought.  She’s annoying as heck.

 

 

            After dinner, Kris insisted that they play strip poker.  As much as Lu Han didn’t feel like playing, he wanted to yank Mia’s chain for embarrassing him in front of Kris tonight.  She didn’t need to bring up almost all the embarrassing events he’s had with her.  Just because Kris is his best friend that doesn’t mean he has to know everything.

            Kris and Lu Han are pretty good with poker.  For Kris’s 18th birthday, they went to Las Vegas and actually won $10,000 with poker.  They explained the rules and taught Mia the basics so she wouldn’t feel cheated, but they really wanted her to lose.

            “I’m rolling like a buffalo!” said Kris, as he set down his cards.

            Lu Han let out a groan and Mia just sighed.  He quickly pulled off his shirt, showing his pale upper body.  Meanwhile she pulled off Lu Han’s long sleeve, revealing her dark blue lacy bra.  Mia had already lost the sweats that she was wearing before, so she down to 2 clothing items and she had more than the both of them at the beginning of the game.  It was only her bra and underwear.  Although, it didn’t really seem like Mia minded since the condo was hot as hell.  All three of them were sweating nonstop as if they were in a sauna.

            Lu Han glanced at Kris.  His friend couldn’t contain his smile as he eyed Mia’s sweaty s with lust.  Lu Han quickly glanced at Mia.  He never noticed her chest before, so he was a bit surprised at how big they were.

            “Guys,” said Mia, grabbing their attentions.  “My eyes are up here.”

            Kris nodded his head as he averted his eyes away.  Meanwhile Lu Han just rolled his eyes.  God, this is going to be an interesting night, he thought.  As Kris was dealing with the cards, Mia’s phone rang.

            “Hello?” she asked, in Korean.

            Could it be her parents?, thought Lu Han, feeling a wave of guilt wash over him.  He was disrespecting their daughter and it wasn’t right.

            “I’m currently in China right now for an apprenticeship to learn the guzheng.  So, I won’t be in Korea for another month or so.” she said.  “Uh huh..  OK.”

            Then, Lu Han heard Mia gasp and he quickly turned to her, worried.  She was smiling to his surprise.  “Thank you, Jinwoo!” she said.  “Good night to you too.”

            “Lu Han!” said Mia, as she suddenly stood up.  Her half body glistened with sweat. 

            To Lu Han’s amazement, she wasn’t as fat as he had thought she was.  She had flab that just made her curves even more noticeable.  Unsure of what was going on, he stood up as well.  All the sudden, Mia started jumping up and down, forgetting that she was half .  She was saying something, but Lu Han wasn’t paying attention. 

            He glanced over at Kris.  Kris was sitting there with his mouth slightly open filled with lust.  And, all the sudden his facial expressions changed.  His mouth opened a little wider and he was gasping for air.  But, Lu Han knew all too well what that meant.  Kris was enjoying what was going on so much that he was having a .

            Lu Han quickly averted his attention back to Mia as she hugged him.  He could feel the wet skin of her s brushing against his torso as he heard Kris let out a soft groan.  Lu Han swallowed hard, as he quickly grabbed his shirt off the table.  He wrapped the shirt around Mia’s half body.  Then, Lu Han’s hands accidently brushed against Mia’s bottom.  Surprised, he turned her around.  His eyes widened.

            For God’s sake, Mia is wearing a ing thong!!!, he thought as he blushed.

            “We’re going home.” stated Lu Han, interrupting Mia.

            “What?” she asked, unaware of what was going on.

            “Can’t you tell?  Kris is tired.” he said.  “And, you’re losing.  Did you really want to show us your s?”

            “No, I was going to quit.” replied Mia, as she turned to face Lu Han.  She glanced over at Kris, but he couldn’t make any eye contact.  “Kris, are you alright?”

            Meanwhile, Lu Han was trying to grab the clothes that Mia had on earlier as quick as possible.  He threw the clothes at her just as she was leaned over the table to touch Kris.  Lu Han quickly batted her hand away from his friend, worried of what might happen if she does touch him.

            “Are you sick?” asked Mia, worried.

            Kris opened his mouth to say something, but a groan escaped his mouth.

            “No!  He’s not!” replied Lu Han, realizing that she was too distracted to be putting on her clothes.  He made her face him and he quickly slipped the long sleeve back onto her.  “Don’t touch him!  He’s tired, stressed, and edgy right now, OK?”

            Mia nodded her head, stiffly.  Lu Han quickly helped her slip on the sweats she had on earlier.  Then, he threw on his clothes and his coat.  They were out of there in 3 minutes tops.

Lu Han was breathing so hard that he almost couldn’t catch his breath. 

            He looked down at Mia as they stood in the elevator.  She looked dazed and confused.  “I feel bad.  We didn’t help Kris clean up.” she commented.

            God, you do not know how much trouble you will be if you stayed a second longer in there, thought Lu Han.  You’d be attacked by a beast and I will have to explain to your parents about what happened.  Then, our family ties will be ruined just because of that stupid strip poker!  And, Kris…  Be grateful that you were wearing jeans tonight, my friend.

 

Author’s Note:

            I had to make someone have a …  Since Lu Han was way too predictable, it had to be Kris.  Hope you guys enjoyed it.  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho