Chapter 26

99% Males 1% Females

            I smiled as I took a sip of warm tea.  It was comforting from the coldness outside.  Lu Han sent me a smile as he sipped his cup of tea. 

            “How was the kiss with Kibum?” he asked, as I started eating.  He had ordered some Korean food from a restaurant downtown.

            I stopped eating and thought back.  “It was bit complicated at first.” I said.  “Jinsang and Dr. Lee didn’t like it at first, but we got the scene down at the end.”

            Lu Han raised his eyebrows.  “I want details, Dumpling.  Details.” he said.

            I stared at him just as I was about to eat some rice.  Why?  So he could compare himself to Kibum?  Yes, you are better Lu Han, I thought.

            “Well, I think it was how I approached Kibum or something…  But, when we first kissed today it was a bit rough and it felt like he was too excited, so it was kind of sloppy.” I stated.  "Then, we had to do the scene over again and the same thing happened…”

            “How did you guys get it right?” asked Lu Han, with pure curiosity.

            “You know how we were practicing last night?” I asked.  He nodded his head.  “In the beginning, that kiss was very soft and gentle, then it eventually became passionate…  I kissed Kibum like that.”

            “Oh.” was all that Lu Han said.

            “And, then Jinsang and Dr. Lee decided to make the kiss like that…” I continued.  “I feel bad though.”

            “Why?” asked Lu Han.

            “Because it wasn’t like I came up with anything and they made me feel like I was a complete genius.  I would have credited you, but then our secret is spilled.” I shrugged and started eating again.

            Lu Han laughed.  “You make it seem like I invented that kiss or something.” he said.  “It was just the mood of the scene.  It wasn’t like it was a very seductive scene or an emotional scene, so to have the actors have a passionate kiss didn’t really fit.”

            I nodded my head.  “I guess that was something no one caught.” I said.

            Lu Han just shrugs his shoulders.  I flashed him a smile.  “Thank you.” I said.

            “Of course.” he said, nodding his head.

            “And, you’re a better kisser.” I said. 

            Lu Han smiled and nodded his head.  “Yeah…  I kinda figured that out that most of the guys at school are probably not really experienced in that field of work.” he said.

            I reached across the table and hit his arm.  “That’s mean.” I said.

            Lu Han just shook his head, not caring.  “Kibum hasn’t been hanging around Chohee lately, right?” he asked.

            Chohee is the musical’s lead actress and she’s good friends with Kibum.  “Um…  I honestly don’t know.” I answered.

            Lu Han let out a sigh.  “Great.  You might get strep throat now.” he said, worried.  “It’s super contagious and it wouldn’t be good if you got it too.”

            I just rolled my eyes, not really caring and continued to eat.  After I was done eating, Lu Han pulled out a piece of hazelnut cocoa cake.  How did he know that I liked that the most?  Even my family gets it confused with chocolate all the time because it’s such a random flavor.

            “Oh my God!  How did you know?!” I asked, jumping in my seat as he placed the slice of cake in front of me.

            Lu Ha just smiled.  “You said that this was your favorite flavor that one time when we went to the bakery during lunch to get slices of cake for Eunsung.” he said.

            That was months ago.  “You remember?” I asked, surprised.

            “Yeah, I know!  Isn’t that creepy?” he asked.  “I’m quite surprised myself.”

            I didn’t really care and started eating the cake.  Lu Han just took his seat across from me and just watched me eat the cake happily.  Yes, it was strange how he, of all people, would remember.  But, it doesn’t matter because he’s my friend after all.

            “What’s your favorite cake?” I asked.

            “Hm…  Cake?  I would say coconut.” replied Lu Han, with a nod.

            I smiled.  Lu Han and coconut?  Now, that’s something I’ve never thought about before.  I continued to eat the cake, as I asked, “Hey, Lu Han…  I have been wondering about this for a while but I didn’t know how to say it.”

            He blinked.  “What is it?” he asked, serious.

            “I know that you call yourself ‘Lu Han’ and your last name is ‘Ching,’ but…  Isn’t Lu a last name as well?” I asked, unsure of myself.

            Lu Han nodded his head.  “You’re right.  ‘Lu’ is a last name and so is ‘Ching.’” he replied, soflty.  “Lu is my mom’s last name and Ching is my dad’s.  On my birth certificate, my original full name was Ching Han.  After my mom’s death, my dad changed my first name to Lu Han to pay homage to her.  So my full name became Ching Lu Han.”

            “Wow, I didn’t know that…  That’s cute.” I replied.  And, then, I laughed.  “Han...  And…  The deer before dawn.  I like it.”

            Lu means “deer” and Han means “before dawn” in Mandarin.   It suits him well, I thought.  Considering how sweet he’s been tonight, Han is living up to his nameLOL  BAMBI.

            “No one has called me Han in a long time…  My dad calls me that sometimes, but besides that everyone just calls me Lu Han.” he said.

            “Does it matter to you?” I asked.

            Lu Han shook his head.  “I honestly think that my dad did the right thing.  ‘Lu Han’ has more flow to it than just ‘Han.’” he replied, with a nod.  “But it honestly doesn’t really matter.  Both of those names are my names.”

            I smiled.  I wanted to repeat his name again.  There was just something about it that I liked.  “Han…  Lu Han…  Han…” I said, thinking about the flow.  He was right.  There was more flow to ‘Lu Han’ than ‘Han.’  “But, Han is so cute though.”

            Lu Han just laughs.  “You can call me Han if you want…  But, only once in a while though.” he said.

            “Hannie?” I asked and he bursts out laughing.  “Besides your dad, does anyone else call you that?”

            Lu Han nodded his head.  “My mom used to call me that…  Hannie.” he smiled, zoning out.  “At least that’s what my dad said.”

            “Do you miss her?” I asked.

            “I wouldn’t know how to miss her because I never really knew her.” replied Lu Han, looking down at the table.  “She died when I was 2.”

            I swallowed hard, regretting that I asked that question.  He looked up at me and smiled.  He quickly grabbed the fork in my hand and took a piece of my cake.  I didn’t bother protesting, feeling bad.  I watched him closed his eyes, savoring the flavor of the cake.  From his facial expression, it looked like he liked it.

            “What’s wrong?” asked Lu Han, as he leaned over the table. 

            “Sorry.” I said, softly.

            Lu Han blinked slowly and smiled.  “Hey, it’s OK.” he whispered, as he placed the fork down. 

            He finished the cake for me.  He got up and stuck the plate in the sink.  He washed the leftover frosting on the plate down the sink and stuck the plate into the dishwasher with the other dirty dishes.  I was too lazy to offer to wash the dishes by hand.

            “You should go and shower.” suggested Lu Han, as he dried his hands.

            I nodded my head as my mind was elsewhere.  God, I really hope that Kibum didn’t get the bug from Chohee.  If he did, then he and I would be doomed, I thought.  And, then, why did I have to ask Lu Han about his mom?  That was completely uncalled for.

            “Mia?” asked Lu Han.

            I quickly stood up.  “Yeah, I’m going.” I said, as I turned to leave but bumped into him instead.

            I looked up at him and he laughs.  Lu Han sure has been laughing a lot these days.  Well, at least he’s happy.  I was a bit worried for him especially when he woke me up in the middle of the night about that nightmare and Hua a month ago.

            “Go get some sleep.  It’s already 11.” stated Lu Han.

            Since sleep was already creeping up on me, all I remembered was that I got in the shower and then the bed. 

 

 

            Lu Han leaned close into my face.  Our faces were probably a few centimeters away from each other.  “You have some frosting on your lips.” he commented, almost in a whisper.

            My hand came up to wipe it, but his hand quickly found mine and stopped it.  Before I could react, Lu Han leaned in and the corner of my lips.  He gave me a soft kiss.

            “If you get strep throat, I want to get it with you too.” breathed Lu Han onto my lips before kissing me again.  After a minute or so of some tongue exercises with him, he pulled away from the kiss.

            “I know that we already agreed to stop the stupid kissing lessons, but…  I think I’m addicted now.” said Lu Han, breathing warmly onto my face.

            He was looking directly into my eyes.  I was completely intoxicated by Lu Han’s kiss.  I wanted more…  What has he done to me?  What in the world did you do, Lu Han?  I no longer felt like myself.  Then, I had a sudden urge to want to pull him back and kiss him again.

            “Is it OK if…  We have a few occasional kisses?” asked Lu Han.

            I closed my eyes lazily and opened them again.  “We’re still friends right?” I asked.

            Lu Han nodded my eyes as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist.  His other hand came up and caressed my face.  I wanted him to kiss me.  I could have kissed him, but I wanted him to initiate it again.  He leaned in again and I felt myself take in a deep breath of air.

            I woke up startled.  I turned to my side to find Lu Han still asleep.  His body was turned towards mine and his arm rested on my hips, probably out of habit.  We planned on sleeping together for the rest of the week until my parents came back from Japan, but I don’t know about that plan.

            Well, it is pretty warm sharing a bed with someone, but…  What in the world was that stupid dream about?!  Like we didn’t share enough kisses with each other already?  I shifted my body towards Lu Han.  I could feel the heat radiating from him and I inched closer to him. 

            Wow, 37 degrees Celsius is pretty nice, I thought, enjoying his body warmth.

             I yawned, knowing that it was barely 1 AM.  I could feel Lu Han shift closer to me and then he muttered something.  I tried to figure out if it was Mandarin or Korean, but I couldn’t tell.  Regardless, I eventually went back to sleep.

            Stupid dream, I remember thinking before falling asleep.

           

 

            I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed.  Lu Han wasn’t in bed either, but I could hear the water running in the bathroom.  I quickly checked the clock by the bed and I was late for class.  It was 8:58 and that darn bastard Lu Han didn’t bother waking me up…  Again.  I got out of bed, feeling stressed.

            Why does he always do this when I don’t wake up on time?!  I need to go to class!, I thought as I walked across the room to the bathroom door.

            I yanked that door open and let out a gasp.  There stood Lu Han, completely and fresh out of the shower with his messy wet hair.  There were still water beads on his pale, soft skin as he quickly covered his manhood, which I already got a good view of.

            Well, there go my eyes.  First, he took my mouth, now my eyes…  What next? My actual ity , I quickly thought. 

            And, then, I started laughing like a mad woman.  That would be something if I gave my ity to that guy. 

            “W-What the hell are you laughing at?!!” asked Lu Han, with his face turning red.  “Close the darn door!!”

            I did as he said and crawled back onto the bed.  Screw class, I thought, as laid down my side of the bed.  I want to tease Lu Han!  I rolled on the bed, laughing out loud.  I felt my eyes tear up as I thought about losing my ity to Lu Han.  I started laughing again.

            “What is so funny, huh?” asked Lu Han, annoyed.  He flicked my temple hard.

            “Ow!  That hurt!” I said, sitting up.  I didn’t hear him walk out of the bathroom with my laughing.

            Lu Han was standing at the side of the bed.  His hair still looked damp, but he was dry now…  And wearing a pair of boxers.  I stared at them and started laughing out loud again, as I lay back down on the bed.  Lu Han sent me an irritated look as he got on the bed.  He quickly got on top me and then quickly in between my legs, scaring the living day lights out of me.  His body completely pinned me against the bed.

            “Now’s payback time.” Lu Han said, with an evil smile.

            W-What the hell?, I thought.

 

Author’s Note:

            Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  ^^  For a moment there, I was actually considering making Lu Han and Mia friends with benefits because I liked the kissing scenes so much…  But, NAH.  I think I’ll just stick to my original plan, which I won’t tell you about.  J

            I wish I get to see Lu Han …  It would be any fangirl’s dream.  LOL

            And, since I left you guys off with a cliff hanger…  What do you think is going to happen next?

LOVE,

loveFORyunho