Chapter 35

99% Males 1% Females

            “Did you really missed me?” asked Mia, unsure.

            Lu Han smiled softly.  “Of course.” he replied, as he took the cup of tea that she was drinking.  He quickly took a sip and handed it back to her.

            “See?  That’s how much miss you.” said Lu Han.  “I’m willing to share a cup with you because I miss you so much.”

            The two woke up around 5:50 am and were in the kitchen.  Mia wanted to make something to eat, but Lu Han insisted that their chef will get there at 6:00 or so.  She was sitting on the counter top and he was just standing around.

            “Why?” asked Mia.

            Lu Han rolled his eyes as he stood in front of her.  “You don’t just ask people why they miss others!  They just do!” he replied, irritated.  Mia smiled as she sipped her tea.  “So…  Did you miss me too, Mia?”

            She smiled, as she placed her tea down.  “Of course.” she replied.

            Lu Han hugged her.  “Sorry for not calling you.” he said.  “I…”

            “You felt lame calling?” asked Mia, as she pulled away from the hug.

            “Well, good morning!” boomed a loud voice.  Lu Han quickly stepped away from Mia as Chef Hsia entered the kitchen.  “Hello, you must be Mia.  Just call me Chef Hsia.”

            She smiled as she got off the counter.  “It’s nice to meet you.” she said as she stuck out her hand.

            Chef Hsia smiled and shook it.  “So, you’re Lu Han’s little friend, huh?” he asked.

            Before Mia could reply, Lu Han did for her.  “How do you know so much about Mia?” he asked, surprised.

            Chef Hsia shot him a look.  “You talk about her all the time.” he replied.

            “No, I do not!” defended Lu Han.  The last time he did actually say anything about Mia was when he first came back.

            “OK, OK.  You got me.  It was when you first came back from Korea and said a few things about Mia.” replied Chef Hsia.

            Lu Han nodded his head.  “Exactly.” he replied.

            “Of course.  And, since you never bring home girls I’d figured that Mia would be the first and only girl that you’d bring home if you could…  So, I just took a guess and it’s Mia.” smiled Chef Hsia.

            She let out a laugh, as she turned to Lu Han.  “You’re such a womanizer!  No wonder your dad was mad at you last night.” she said.

            “I’m not a womanizer!” he defended.

            Mia shook her head.  “I don’t believe you.” she said.

            “Well, it’s not my fault most of the time.  Girls like me!” said Lu Han.  Mia rolled her eyes and turned away from him.  Lu Han quickly grabbed her shoulders, making her face him.  “Mia!  You know firsthand how it’s like!”

            “I don’t care!” she said, as she shrugged his hands off of her.  “Geesh!  You make it seem like I do care, which I don’t.  You can do whatever what you want with your women.”

            Lu Han was about to defend himself when Chef Hsia started laughing out loud.  “I like you, Mia!” he commented.  “I don’t know what you did to Lu Han, but I really like it.”

            Mia started laughing with him.  “I didn’t do anything.” she replied.

            Meanwhile Lu Han just glared at them.

           

 

            They spent the morning at the Beijing Music Academy’s dorms.  Mia had to get her things since she would now be staying at Lu Han’s place.  To her relief, she had only brought one suitcase so that wasn’t much to worry about.  Since she hasn’t been there for a long time as well, most of her things were still in her suitcase.  She hasn’t gotten a guzheng yet, so there wasn’t much hassle.

            “You’re leaving?” asked Fang, Mia’s roommate, as she sat up in bed.  She quickly turned to look at Lu Han.  A blush crept over her face and she quickly looked away.  “I didn’t know that your boyfriend lives in Beijing.”

            Lu Han was the one that accidently woke up Fang.  He bumped into a drawer by the doorway as he walked in and caused a commotion at 9 AM.  Since it was a Saturday morning, Lu Han knew well that people were probably up partying late last night.

            He turned to Mia, surprised.  “You have a boyfriend?  Ever since when?!” he asked, angry that she didn’t tell him.

            Mia rolled her eyes.  “Stop being so stupid, Lu Han!  She was talking about you!” she said.

            “You guys aren’t together?” asked Fang, confused.

            “No!” replied Lu Han and Mia, unison.  “We’re friends.”

            Fang nodded her head.  “Oh, I get it!” she said.  “Mia, you’re going to stay at his place so then you can save some money, right?”  She smiled.  “That’s a good idea.  I hope that you can get refunded.”

            “Oh, I know!” said Mia, with a sigh.  “That would be really nice.”

            Fang smiled.  “Good luck.” she said.

            “Sorry for the trouble.” said Lu Han, as Mia motioned him to go outside.

            “Don’t worry.  It was expected.” laughed Fang.

            Mia smiled.  “I’ll see you on Monday.” she said.

            “Have a good weekend!” said Fang, as she lay back down on her bed.

            “You too.” said Mia, softly as she closed the door.

            She quickly turned to Lu Han and gave him a hard punch in the chest.  He wanted to yell at her, but knowing that everyone else was still sleeping at that hour.  Lu Han held it in until they were outside.

            “You didn’t need to do that!  Gosh, you darn woman!” he said.  “I’m carrying your darn suitcase!  I will throw it into that dirty little creek over there in a heartbeat, you know!”  There was a small frozen creek that ran through the campus and the dorms were right next to it.

            Mia just laughed.  “Then, I’m going to have to wear your clothes for the rest of the month.” she said, as she looked down at her attire.

            Everything she had on was his except for her bra, underwear, and shoes.  Lu Han scoffed.  “You’re too fat to fit into my pants.” he said.

            “True.” nodded Mia.  “So, you’re going to have to buy me a new wardrobe then.”

            “You have all your documents and money, right?” asked Lu Han, as he turned to her.

            “Uh, yeah.” replied Mia.  “All that’s in there is just my clothes and toiletries.”

            Lu Han nodded his head and then quickly went to the creek.  He chucked the suitcase into the frozen creek before Mia could react.  She just stood there watching as her suitcase sank to the bottom of the creek.

            “OMFG!  AKSJDIJFOE!!!  What the hell?!!!!” yelled Mia, as she turned to Lu Han.  “Why would you do that?!!  Yeah, sure!  I may have everything, but that’s completely disrespecting my property!”

            “And, how you treated me back there was disrespectful!  I accidently bumped into the drawer and waking up your roommate, but you treated me like I don’t know crap!” said Lu Han. 

            He shook his head and quickly grabbed her hand.  He took her to the car.  “I’ll just buy you a new winter wardrobe.” he said.

            “I’m sorry.” said Mia, with sincerity.  “But, you should have said something before you did that.”

            “I did, but you thought that I was playing around.” said Lu Han, as he shrugged. 

            Mia let out a groan.  “I should have never said that.” she said.  “Now my clothes are going to stay in that creek forever.”

 

 

            They spent most of the day shopping.  To Mia’s distaste, Lu Han only took her to the luxury stores.  He literally had to ask the workers to pick outfits for her because she was being stubborn.  7 different complete outfits with accessories, shoes, and purses with 7 different brands.  Lu Han was thinking about buying Mia a nice cocktail dress and dress coat when he looked over at her.

            “Are you still mad at me?” he asked.

            Mia smiled at Lu Han.  “No, of course not.” she said.  “I’m just tired.”

            Lu Han looked at his watch.  It was already 7 pm.  Shoot!  I was supposed to call Kris and have dinner with him, he thought.  He looked at Mia.

            “I’m supposed to have dinner with my friend.” he said.

            Mia nodded her head, tiredly.  “I need to get undergarments before you take me home though.” she said.

            “Oh, that’s right.” nodded Lu Han, forgetting about those.

            They had to look around for a store that specialized in those womanly items.  Since Lu Han never actually did that sort of shopping with any of the girls he dated, he didn’t know where to start.  They eventually found one. 

            By that time, Lu Han and Kris were sending texts to each other.  Kris seemed to be mad to have to be waiting for Lu Han.  So, he had to make them rush through buying what Mia needed.

            A worker greeted them with a smile at the door.  “What would you two be looking for today?” she asked.

            Lu Han did the talking.  “Can you help my girlfriend find something y?” he replied, without thinking.  That would be what he would say if he was to walk into a store like that.

            He quickly turned to Mia and she shot him a look.  “Sure.” said the worker as she started to lead them through the store.  “So, do you like it see-through, lace, or skin colored?” 

            Who was she asking?  The worker’s back was still turned to the pair so Mia turned to Lu Han.  She gave him hit him lightly on the arm for him to respond.  “U-Uh, just show us all of them.” he replied, unsure of what he was getting himself into.

            “Oh~” nodded the worker.  She seemed to be excited for them.

            She stopped and turned around as they entered the lingerie section.  “Choose your pick.” she said.  A blush crept over Lu Han’s face as he saw a y, lacy babydoll.  

            Mia in that would be atrocious!, he thought.

            “A-Actually, I think you misunderstood my boyfriend.” corrected Mia.  “I just wanted some new and bras.”

            “I’m sorry.” laughed the worker.  “It’s just sounded like you wanted some lingerie.”

            Mia chimed in on the laughter.  “This is why you don’t let the men do all the talking.” she said, as she turned to Lu Han.  “Right, sweetie?   You got her confused because you sounded too excited to be in here.”

            Lu Han wanted to roll his eyes, but was too embarrassed to do so.  He just followed Mia back to the front where all the other underwear and bras were.  He was glad that she didn’t take too long.

            “Oh my God!  This is so cute!” said Mia, as she held up one of the underwears.  It was red and lacy.

            Lu Han took in a deep breath.  Just hurry up, he thought.

 

Author’s Note:

            I was contemplating whether or not Lu Han should throw Mia’s bag into the creek or not…  I decided to because it’s so random.  Also, it’s an excuse for me to make Lu Han take Mia on a shopping spree. :D

            And, yay!  Kris is FINALLY going to meet Mia in the next chapter.  I will also be uploading 2 chapters today!

            THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho