Chapter 27

99% Males 1% Females

*******************

 

            Lu Han flushed in embarrassment when Mia laughed.  What the hell was she laughing about?, he asked, as she closed the door with a bang.

            Lu Han quickly locked the door and looked down at himself.  I have a pretty good package, he said.  It’s not like it’s small or anything…  So, what the hell?!

            He quickly grabbed his towel and dried himself down.  Then, he threw on a pair of clean boxers.  Lu Han could still hear Mia laughing when he wiped off the steam on the mirror.  He rolled his eyes as he applied his usual facial moisturizer and sunscreen.

            He could feel himself frown as he exited the bathroom.  Mia was rolling on the bed, laughing too loud to hear him.  He approached the bed quietly, staring at her.

            She needs to shut up.  NOW, Lu Han thought.

             “What’s so funny, huh?” he asked, annoyed.  Lu Han flicked Mia’s head to get her attention.  Obviously it hurt her and she sat up on the bed. 

            Mia glanced down at Lu Han’s boxers.  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO LOOK AT?!!!, thought Lu Han, as his anger raged.  She lay back down with a laugh and ignored his answer. 

            Out of anger, Lu Han got on top of her and slipped into between her legs out of habit.  She is a female after all.  And, most of the time when Lu Han deals with girls and beds, he’s usually in between their legs.  Mia is just an exception.  He knew that he’d rather die than bang her up any day.

            Lu Han could feel Mia tense up under him.  She was scared..  He smiled evilly.  “Now is payback time.” he said.

            She let out a soft whimper, out of defeat.  Now, what to do with the prey?, thought Lu Han.

            “You saw everything, right?” asked Lu Han, as he gripped Mia’s hands.

            She nodded her head, like a kid.  “What do you expect?  It was hanging in the breeze!” replied Mia, boldly.

            Lu Han narrowed his eyes and squeezed her hands.  “You were the one that barged into a bathroom.  Of course there will be people.” he said.

            “I’m sorry!  I was in a rush because I woke up late!” said Mia.

            “Late?” asked Lu Han, confused.  He looked at the alarm clock.  “It’s 7:02.”

            “What?” asked Mia, trying to sit up.

            Lu Han was on top of her, so she had little luck with that.  “Why did you laugh at me?” he asked, not letting her sit up.

            A blush crept of Mia’s cheeks.  “I wasn’t laughing at you.  I was laughing because I was thinking about how you took my first kiss and how my eyes are now tainted because of you…  Then, I randomly thought about what would happen if I actually give my ity, which made me laugh.” she said.  “That’s why I laughed.”

            Lu Han quickly got off of Mia, feeling uneasy.  And, he was in between her legs too.  “That’s just disgusting, Mia!” he spat, as he got off the bed.

            She started laughing again, like a mad woman.  She sat up in bed and glanced over at the clock.  “What?!!  It really is 7:02!” she said.  “Lu Han, I could’ve sworn it said 8:58 earlier.”

            Lu Han rolled his eyes at her as he opened the closet.  “Maybe you shouldn’t go to your morning class.” he said, not looking at her direction.

            “Why didn’t you wake me up?” asked Mia, softly.

            There was silence.  Lu Han could feel her gaze drilling into the side of his head as he grabbed some clothes.  She was watching his every move as he threw his clothes on.  “I…” he started.  Then, he hesitated.  “I couldn’t.  You…  Looked too peaceful.”

            “Just wake me up next time.” said Mia, not really caring.

            Lu Han looked over at her with a frown.  “You woke up in the middle of the night.” he said.

            “How would you know?” asked Mia, sharply.

            “You woke me up when you got out of bed.” blinked Lu Han.  “I told you to go back to sleep.”

            “OK.” said Mia, getting off the bed.  “Now this is just getting complicated.  I’m sorry that I woke you up and barging in on you.”

            OK?, thought Lu Han.  She’s not the one to apologize right away.  “You’re forgiven.” he simply stated.

 

           

            Eunsung and Minyu wanted to have dinner with Lu Han and Mia, so they were over at the house. The girls were the ones that went grocery shopping and then decided to crash at Mia’s place, without her permission.  Not that Mia really did seem to mind, that’s probably why they acted that way.

            “I can’t believe you guys got soju.” said Mia, pointing to it as Eunsung pulled out a packet.  She turned to Lu Han and they both frowned together.

            “You guys are such party poopers!” said Minyu.  “Just drink it.”

            “No!” said Lu Han and Mia, unison.

            The girls flashed them a look.  “Look, Mia.  There’s no one else besides us here.  It’s OK.” said Eunsung.  “Besides, it’s not like we’re going to get wasted.  There’s only 4 bottles.”

            “Also, it’s lychee flavored!” added Minyu.

            “Oh~” Lu Han heard Mia said.  “That sounds good.”

            You better not get drunk, he thought.  He turned to look at her, but she was already distracted by the food that the girls bought.

            “Japchae?” asked Mia, as she held up the package.

            “Make some for us, Mia!” said Eunsung and Minyu, excited.

            Minyu turned to Lu Han.  “She makes the best Korean food ever!” she said.

            “And, she’s not even Korean!” said Eunsung, excited.  “I love you, Mia~”

            “I love you too, Mia~” said Minyu.  They both gave Mia sloppy kisses on the cheeks.

            “Ugh!!  I get it!” she said, trying to bat them away.  Lu Han just bursts out laughing at them.

            Eunsung and Minyu bought some meat to cook on the skillet that Mia’s family has.  So, Lu Han’s job was to look over the meat on the skillet.  And, Mia’s job was to make some japchae.  Then, Minyu and Eunsung were making some ttokbokki.

            Lu Han kept on looking over at Mia as he flipped the meat.  He was sitting in front of skillet.  Cooking is not something he should ever attempt ever again…  Especially after almost burning the house down.  He was worried, unsure of himself.  Not only that, but he was scared of burning himself.  The heat was so intense that he thought that he was literally cooking himself as well.

            Why is there so much sizzling and popping?, thought Lu Han.  He frowned as he turned down the heat intensity of the skillet.  It’s so hot!

            “Hm…” said Eunsung, looking over Lu Han’s shoulder.  “The skillet is too low.  No one wants to eat raw meat, Lu Han.”  She turned it back up again.

            He just stared at Eunsung helplessly, as she turned the heat intensity back up to high.  Lu Han felt a lump of nervousness in his throat and quickly drank some water.  As soon as Eunsung left him alone with the sizzling meat, he looked over at Mia.  She was busy with chopping up vegetables.

            “Mia.” Lu Han said, weakly.  “Help me…”  She couldn’t hear him and continued to chop vegetables.  He swallowed hard as he turned back to the meat.

            “Lu Han, the meat is already cooked.” said Mia, his savior.  She quickly got the chopsticks and took the slices of meat off the skillet.  Mia placed some new, raw pieces back on.

            He looked up at her.  “How do I know if it’s cooked?” he asked.

            “Just compare it that first batch.” replied Mia, as she patted his shoulder.  “Hey, don’t be so nervous.  As long as you don’t let it burn, then you won’t burn the house down.”

            Lu Han nodded his head slowly and Mia walked away.  This is not going to be as easy as she says, he thought.  He eventually got the hang of flipping the meat and knew when the meat was well cooked.  He smiled brightly when he realized that he had cooked all the meat and turned off the skillet.

            “Lu Han!” said Minyu, excited.  She took her seat next to him and was holding a piece of rice cake.  “Here, have this!”  And, then, she fed it to him.

            To his surprise, it was spicy.  He could feel his mouth burn and he quickly grabbed for his cup of water.  “Lu Han, what’s wrong?” asked Minyu, worried.

            He was too busy trying to get rid of the burning sensation to answer in time.  “It’s nothing.” replied Mia, as she came to his side.  She handed him a pepero stick.   Lu Han quickly took it and ate it right away.  “He just can’t eat spicy food.”

            “Ever since when?” asked Eunsung, surprised.  She brought the pot of ttokbokki simmering in a bright red stew to the table.  Then, quickly took the seat across from Lu Han.

            “Ever since he was born.” replied Mia.

            Lu Han just nodded his head, in agreement.  As much as he hated how Mia said it, it was true.  He cleared his throat.  “That was spicy.” he commented, as he looked over at Minyu and Eunsung.

            “Really?” asked Minyu, as she got up and got the rice.  “You must not have a high spice tolerance at all then.  That wasn’t even spicy.” 

            Mia just laughed as she went to the sink counter and brought a huge bowl of japchae to the dining table.  She quickly went back and brought back her own batch of ttokbokki.  She tried to feed Lu Han a piece, but he declined.

            “Yah.  It’s not spicy.  I made this with you in mind.” pleaded Mia.

            Lu Han let out a sigh.  “Fine.” he said and ate it without hesitating.

            Eunsung and Minyu just watched them, in awe.

            “You made some just for him?” asked Eunsung.  Mia looked over at her and nodded her head as Lu Han ate some more of Mia’s ttokbokki.

            “I like it.  It’s good.” he said, as he chewed.

            “Isn’t it?” asked Mia, as she leaned over and wrapped her arms around Lu Han’s shoulders.  Then, she rested her head on his right shoulder.  Eunsung and Minyu’s jaws dropped, staring at them.

            Lu Han turned his face towards Mia and they almost kissed.  Their noses brushed lightly against each other’s and Mia just shifted a few centimeters away. from him.  Mia and Lu Han just laughed it off like it was nothing.  Meanwhile Eunsung and Minyu were hyperventilating inside. 

            Eunsung looked over at Minyu.  Their jaws were wide open and their eyes were about to pop out of their heads.  What in the world is going on?, thought Eunsung.  They almost kissed!!

            Are they…  A couple?, thought Minyu as she continued to stare at the pair.  I mean, Mia did made some ttokbokki especially for Lu Han after all… 

            Lu Han smiled and nodded his head.  “Mia, you’re always a good cook.” he commented.

            She smiled and stood up straight.  She gave him a light slap on the shoulder.  “That’s not what you say when we’re alone.” she said.

            Lu Han laughed.  “I was only teasing you.” he said, as he looked up at her.

            Mia rolled her eyes and walked to the other side of the table.  She took her seat across from Minyu.  “Do you want my seat instead?” asked Minyu, without thinking.

            Mia turned to her and asked, “Why?”

            “No, it’s nothing.” replied Minyu.  “I just thought that you might have wanted to sit next to Lu Han…  That was all.”

            “No.” replied Mia, as she looked over at him.  “I’m tired of sitting to him all the time.”  She sits next to him during breakfast, lunch, dinner, in math class, or whenever they’re in the library. 

            Lu Han rolled his eyes.  “And, you don’t think that I’m tired of sitting next to you too?” he asked.

             Eunsung quickly tried to think of a time when Mia and Lu Han were never together when they weren’t in class.  There was never a time when I never saw them together, she thought.  Oh my God…  Could they be together?  Are they a secret couple?!

            Minyu nodded her head slowly with a smile, pretending to be paying attention to Mia and Lu Han.  But, her mind was elsewhere.  They have to be a couple!  They must have gotten together at the beginning of the semester because Lu Han took Mia along with that date with Sooyoung…, she thought.  Mr. and Mrs. Chung won’t be home this ENTIRE week…  They better not be doing anything naughty in bed…

             Eunsung and Minyu looked at each other across the table and nodded their heads, as they watch Mia and Lu Han bicker with each other, again.

            They’re totally together, they both thought.

 

 

            Lu Han woke up the next morning to Mia getting out of bed.  He looked over at the alarm clock and it was only 4 AM.  What the hell are you doing, Mia?, he thought.

            In a way, he was glad that he and Mia only had 2 glasses of soju…  Unlike Eunsung and Minyu.  They got drunk and Mia had to use the car to drive them back to the dorms, which is just a block away.  He shook his head taking in a deep breath.

            He turned over to Mia’s side and touched something wet and warm.  He brought his hands up to his face to take a closer look at it.  Whatever it was, it was dark.  Confused, Lu Han quickly the lamp at the night stand.

            It was blood.

            What?, thought Lu Han.  Is Mia bleeding?!  He looked down at the sheets.  There was a medium sized blood stain on her side of the bed.  Oh my God…  Is she OK?

            All the sudden, Mia walked out of the bathroom and startled Lu Han.  Without thinking, he quickly wiped the blood on his white tshirt.  Lu Han just looked down at his shirt, dumbfounded. 

            , he thought.  That was really smooth, Lu Han.

            He could hear her slowly approach the bed and then she came to a stop.  He looked up at her.  Mia’s face was scrunched up, confused.  She took a good stare at the blood stain on Lu Han’s shirt.

            “Did you just touched that and smeared it onto your shirt?” she asked, pointing to the blood stain on the bed.

            There was a silence.  “Uh…  Are you OK?  This is your blood, right?” replied Lu Han, slowly.

            Mia laughed, not being able to control herself.  “Oh.  My.  God.  Lu Han!” she laughed. 

            “I don’t understand why bleeding is a funny issue!!” he said, serious.

            She stopped herself and looked over at him.  “Sweetie, that was menstrual blood that you just touched and smeared on your shirt.” she smiled.

            Lu Han’s jaw dropped.  He quickly took off the shirt.  He shivered out of disgust even though the coldness hit him like a thousand knives.  “I hate women.” he said, as he got up to wash his hands.

            Mia just continued to laugh.  “I’ll wash the sheets tomorrow.” she said and went back to bed.

 

Author’s Note:

            Your minds were in the gutter, especially where I left it off in the last chapter….  LOL  Sorry about teasing you.  Mia and Lu Han won’t do anything worthy for a long time.  :D

OMFG!!!!!!  EXO is on the same continent and state as I am as I am writing RIGHT NOW!!!!!!  And, I am currently 344 miles away from wherever Lu Han is and I CAN'T SEE HIM in person!!!!  TT.TT

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!! 

Oh, well...  I'll get over this eventually.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho