Chapter 59

99% Males 1% Females

 

*************************

 

            Lu Han couldn’t keep still after the steamy kiss. With Mia sitting next to him throughout dinner didn’t help either.  He kept finding himself his lips and wanting to kiss her again.  As soon as he got out of the janitor’s closet, he went straight to the bathroom and jacked off.  Lu Han had to do that.  He couldn’t go back to the table with a and all.

            For the first time in a long time, you actually did what I commanded you to do.  And, you enjoyed it like hell.  Admit it!

            Lu Han swallowed hard.  He wanted to deny it, but he knew that it was no use lying to his self over and over again.  I enjoyed it, he replied.

            Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!  You are finally doing what you should be doing!  Didn’t Mia’s moan sound so lovely? Didn’t you like how you were in between her legs?  Or, how she pressed up against your manhood?  She may be a , but she can tease like hell!

            Lu Han closed and opened his eyes slowly.  He was tired, as he drowned out the voice of the inner him.  He turned in on the conversation that the people around him was having.  Mrs. Ching was asking Kris and Mia if they were planning on staying up for the night.  Meanwhile, Mason was literally about to fall asleep right then and there.

            “I actually want to.” replied Mia, with a smile.  She turned to Kris.  “Since those other two are dead tired, do you want to hang out tonight?

            “Sure.” replied Kris.  “What would you want to do?”

            Mia just shrugs her shoulders.  “Not much.” she replied.  “Just watch a movie or something.  There are some small private theater rooms in the entertainment section of the hotel that we can rent that was in the pamphlet.

             Lu Han blinked slowly.  “Just go to sleep.” he said.  “We have all day tomorrow.  You two can do all the movie watching you want.

            Mr. Chung laughed.  “Someone is grouchy.” he commented.

            Mia and Kris chimed in with laughter.  “OK.  OK.” said Mia, softly. “We’ll go to sleep.”

            Lu Han nodded his head as he closed his eyes again.  Kris was kind enough to let him get the showers first.  He showered in 1 minute and hit the hay in 10 seconds.  He was about to drift off into dreamland when he received a text.

            Mia: I have a feeling that you must have in the janitor’s closet a lot.

                Lu Han rolled his eyes.  He has never done such a thing.  Yes, he has slept with multiple women, but that does not mean that he likes to have in the open like that.  Only Mia has made him that excited to do so.

                 Lu Han: No.  I’ve never had in places like that before…  Not even once in the back of a car.  I like beds, Mia.  BEDS!

              He could see her rolling her eyes in his mind.  She was probably laughing, knowing how she would usually react and then say, “Yeah, right.”

              Mia: Well…  About what happened earlier…

             Lu Han took a deep breath, knowing that he was going to regret what he was going to decide to do.  It’s for the best, he thought.

              Lu Han: As far as I’m aware, NOTHING happened.

              He took another deep breath as he closed his eyes.  He was anxious to see what Mia’s reply was.  She wasn’t replying as fast as she usually did.  What is taking you so long, Mia?, he thought.  Just as Lu Han let out a frustrated sigh, Kris stepped out of the shower.  He was wearing a white t shirt and some shorts.  He silently went over to his side of the room and placed his worn clothes into one of the drawers. 

               Mia: Nothing happened.

               Lu Han looked up from his phone, as he turned it off.  He tossed it aside and turned to face Kris.  The friend was still trying to dry his hair with a towel, not paying attention to him.  Lu Han closed his eyes slowly and opened them again, as he turned to stare at the ceiling.

               “Hey, Kris…  Do you remember when you wanted to date Mia?” asked Lu Han, breaking the silence.  Before he could reply, Lu Han quickly added, “You should be the one that takes care of her…  I don’t think that I will be able to.”  He looked up to see his friend’s reaction.

              Kris shot him a confused look.  “W-What?” he asked, surprised.  “But, before-

             “Nevermind what I said before.” Interuppted Lu Han, tearing his gaze away from Kris’s.  “You will probably do a better job anyways.

               There was a long silence.

               “You finally realize that you like her, right?” asked Kris, softly.

             Lu Han couldn’t reply.  Even though he knew that it was true in his heart, he couldn’t say out loud.

             “I don’t understand…” said Kris.  Lu Han heard his bed creak as Kris sat down on it.  “You’re not usually like this…  When you like a girl, you persue her.  But, instead, you’re telling me to make her mine?  Why aren’t you going after Mia?

              “Once we get back to China, you two can do whatever you want.  She can give you her ity and I wouldn’t care.” replied Lu Han, obviously trying to avoid the question.  That wasn’t true.  Lu Han would care if she did lost her purity to Kris, but then again…  As long as it wasn’t him, then it’s fine.

               “Lu Han…” said Kris, making him look up.

               Their eyes met and Kris narrowed his eyes at him.

               “What exactly happened when you and Mia were gone earlier from dinner?” he asked, catching on.

               A furious blush crept over Lu Han’s cheeks as he sat up.  He turned away from his friend to avoid confrontation, but it was too late.  Kris grabbed his shoulders and turned him to face him.

               “What happened?” he asked, obseving Lu Han’s face.  “Tell me.”

                Lu Han sighed, knowing that Kris will not get off his case and may even ask Mia if he dared to.  Not wanting to deal with the complications of a persistant Kris and involving Mia in what was going on, he explained what happened in the janitor’s closet.  As he relived the moment in his mind, he became nervous and ually frustrated.

                “Oh, God!” said Lu Han, as he buried his face into his palms. “Then, Mia moaned and said my name…  I wanted to continue what we were doing so badly, but…  I couldn’t.  I didn’t want to hurt her like other girls, so I stopped.  I am so disgusted with myself for doing something like that to her, just to get that creep away.”  He stopped and in a sharp breath.  “Please Kris…  Please take care of Mia for me.

              He ran his hands over his face and into his hair for nth time as he waited for his friend to respond.  But, he didn’t as the silence continued on.

             “I-I love Mia, so much Kris…” Lu Han heard his inner self said outloud.  “Although I want to be with her, I shouldn’t.  In the end, I will only hurt her…  so, I want you to take care of Mia for me because…  You are better than I will ever be.

             Lu Han let out a breath, surprised of the words that escaped his lips.  I’m not completely forward, crude, and a addict  all the time…  You love her.  You had sacraficed your desire to be with her because you want the best for her.  Mia should only deserve the best and that is not you.  Love is a selfless act, Lu Han.  Don’t you remember your dad saying that?

             This isn’t love, thought Lu Han.

             For God’s sake!  Stop denying it!  What is this, if it isn't love?!  Think about it!  You've never acted this way before with any other woman.  You're in love with her.

             Kris blinked in disbelief.  “If that is what you wish, then fine.” he said, softly.  “I will make sure that I’ll be the one that takes care of her in your place.”

             Lu Han nodded slowly.  I have no regrets, he thought.  Mia is in a safe place from me.

             That's right.  It's better off this way...  

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

                I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!  ^^  Are you guys satisfied by this short update?!    Short, but very emotional and eye opening.  We know more about Lu Han and his feelings towards Mia now…  ^^  Everything is so serious now that they both realize their feelings for each other…  It’s not comical anymore.  (Well, it’s hard to write it comical when all I want is for them to each other’s faces.  LOL)

                About updating daily, I’m not really sure myself if I could do it.  It’s really hard to write so much, but I hope that I’ll be able to finish this story before school starts…  LOL  I wish!  It’s such a complicated storyline.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho