Daehyun And You..?

Love Of A Bully..

Upon listening to that voice, we stopped in our tracks. Both of us turned cautiously, not hoping that it was them. To our dismay, we turned around to see Hyomin. Behind her, was Daehyun. My heart stopped at the sight of Daehyun.


She exclaimed, with her awesome acting, "Oh my god, Yoonmi! What are you doing here? Daehyun oppa is here for his check up." It hurt  you that she acted as if nothing happened but in reality, she actually backstabbed you and snatched your boyfriend away from you at his most vulnerable moment. 


You felt like crying at that very moment, *Daehyun oppa?* Woohyun looked at you and felt very worried at your sight. You stuttered, while glancing at Daehyun, "I was having a fever."


Upon hearing that, Daehyun looked at you and realized that your face was extremely pale. It was as pale as a white sheet of paper. *That girl in this morning.. Is she okay? She's looking really pale..*


He blinked a little before shaking off his thoughts, *Who is she for me to care about her like that? My girlfriend's Hyomin. Jang Hyomin. Get it, Jung Daehyun?*


Before Hyomin could actually reply you, Woohyun interrupted, "I guess we should go. Bye, Hyomin-ssi. Bye, Daehyun-ssi." After completing what he wanted to say, he dragged you away from the two of them.


You were rather dazed and your heart was hurting so much. You were hurting because Daehyun did not even bother to give you a single glance. Hence, you didn't really know that Woohyun had dragged you away. 


When both of them were out of sight, Woohyun let go of you and asked, "Are you alright?" You blinked, "Why are we here? Aren't we supposed..." He said, "I kind of dragged you out of there." You nodded your head, and said, "Oh.. Woohyun.. I want to be alone for now. Please don't disturb me today, please?"


You turned around and started walking out of the hospital like a lifeless soul. Without Daehyun in your life was like having a piece of your heart missing. Your life was really empty without Daehyun.


You took out your phone and looked at the wallpaper. It was a selca taken by Daehyun and you on your official first date as a couple.


Your heart pained as you looked at him. *Oppa, when will you remember me? Oppa.. I need you so much..* Tears started to brim in your eyes and soon, they were streaming down your face. *Oppa..*


"Yah, are you okay?" a very familiar voice asked. You turned around to see Daehyun standing behind you. You wiped off your tears and faked a smile. You answered, "I'm okay. Thanks for asking." You continued, "And why are you here, Daehyun-ssi?"


Daehyun did not know why but his heart felt sour at the way you called him.


He snapped out of his thoughts and said, "Oh.. Me? My appointment wasn't today..and since Hyomin had another appointment with her friends.. So.. yes I'm alone here..?"


You nodded without answering. You stood up and said, "I'm going home now." You turned around and walked away. He grabbed your arm and said, "I should send you home since I know that you have a fever. I can't leave a sick patient alone here." You softened, *He's still as sweet as always.*


Woohyun chased after you and stopped in his tracks when he saw Daehyun with you, holding your arm. *Does he still kind of have a thing on her?* With dejection, he turned around and walked away from that place.


Daehyun and you walked silently on the streets. It was not awkward but it was rather silent. You knew that Daehyun was someone that does not like to speak much and you knew that very well.


He coughed, "Uhh.. Who was that guy beside you just now? The one that Hyomin called Woohyun." You thought for a little while before sighing, "I don't know.."


He chuckled, "Why? Is he your boyfriend or something?" You blinked as you looked at him, "No! Nothing like that. We're just friends, I think. He bullies me but he now says that he likes me. That's why I said I don't know."


Daehyun did not know why but he felt happier at that very moment when you answered that. He felt happier when he was with you than he was with Hyomin. He felt that he had a stronger feeling for you than Hyomin.


He shrugged off all thoughts, *Hyomin is my girlfriend. She is not. What is wrong with you, Daehyun? You aren't supposed to be like this.*


When you reached your house, you bowed and thanked Daehyun for sending you home. You felt happier than before but it was only a little.


You smiled, "Thank you, Daehyun-ssi. I think I should go in now."


Daehyun felt his heart skip a beat at your smile. When you went in, he touched his chest and wondered, *What are you to me? Who are you? Really.*

=====================

Hi. I finally finished this chapter. Who do you want Yoonmi to end up with? Daehyun or Woohyun? I'm still considering who. So, probably you guys can make me change my mind haha
I know this isn't a splendid chapter but I promise I would do my best to update the story. I'm sorry if I can't satisfy you :( I will work harder!

do comment and subscribe!^^