Secrets

You Don't Know Me

 

Joon P.O.V

            School’s over, my sanctuary is gone. Thought Joon as the bell rang signaling the end of school.

Where should I go today? As you walked out of the classroom, you bumped into the new kid.

“Hi, want to hang out?” he asked, you looked around wondering if he was talking to someone behind you.

“What?”

“Do you want to hang out with me?”

“I’m sorry I have something to do.” How many times have I used that excuse? No wonder I don’t have friends anymore, but what can I do? Just tell them about what’s going on, and then what?

“Hey Joon are you ok?” asked the boy in front of you.

“Yeah, I’ll just see you tomorrow.” You said and hurriedly walked out of the school building.

Joon headed to the public library so he could waste some time before going to that place he called ‘home’. One day I will leave this place and be happy with the one I love. Even if it takes a year or two or three or as many I will wait for that person.

“Hey Joon, long time no see, how’s life treating ya?” asked the librarian when she saw you sitting at a table.

“Everything’s fine, couldn’t be better.” You responded

“Are you sure, it seems like something is bothering you?”

“I’m ok, just a little stressed out from school you know?”

“I know how that feels, ask me if you have any questions.”

“I will, thank you.”

“And joon…”

“Yes?”

“Don’t ever forget that you always have someone to talk to.” Said the librarian and walked back to the front desk.

                    Could she know about what’s happening? No impossible, there’s no way she could know about what father does. Can she?

“Aish, what’s wrong with you Joon?” you mumbled to yourself and ruffled your hair. After a while you looked at the clock and noticed it was past 7. He’s going to kill me for sure. Joon thought as he packed up his things and rushed out the library’s door. As soon as he was out he was greeted by the cold night air. Joon started walking towards his house and remembering the past.

Flashback

“Omma, can I get 3?”

“Anything for you my lovely son.”

“Appa, mom’s letting me get three buns, do you want me to get one for you? What flavor do you want?”

“Hmm is there blueberry?”

“Yes, I’ll get that one for you because I love appa a lot!”

After getting finishing all the grocery shopping the Lee family was driving back home. They didn’t know a terrible accident would and that the woman they loved most would be gone from their lives for ever.

BEEEP

After that beep all that was heard was a screech and metal colliding. Joon was silent as someone pulled him out of the car. His father was kneeling in the middle of the road. Only his mom couldn’t be seen.

“OMMA! OMMA! OMMA WHERE ARE YOU!?” screamed a young and scared Joon trying to find his mom.  No answer ever came. Soon the lights and sounds of an ambulance could be seen and heard.

“OMMA!!!!!!” cried out Joon. All Joon could were the flames of the fire whipping harshly in the cold night.

End of flashback

“Omma…” whispered Joon when he came to stop, and looked up at the sky. “Omma, I’m sorry I couldn’t find you in time.”

“Joon is that you?” you heard someone say, when you looked back you noticed it was Mir.

Mir’s P.O.V

                  You were walking out of the market to get your mother’s bag that she forgot in the car when you noticed someone walking by.

“Joon is that you?” you asked as you ran towards the person who had abruptly stopped.

“Hey it is you!” the other boy was silent, he was looking up at the sky. What’s he looking at? Thought Mir and looked up at the sky to.

“Hey Joon, what are you looking at?”

“Nothing, its nothing. What are you doing here?”

“I’m here shopping with my mom. She forgot her bag in the car so she asked me to get it.”

“Oh…”

“How come you’re not home? Its late and there’s dangerous people out here.”

“I was on my way home but something caught my attention.”

“Oh cool, did whatever you had to do go okay?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, everything went fine. I have to get home, I’ll see you at school tomorrow.”

“CheolYong what’s taking you so long?” you heard your mom call out from the door of the market.

“Sorry, I saw my friend and said hello, I’ll be right there.”

“A friend? Where, I don’t see anyone?” said your mom looking around.

“He’s right th-” you turned around to point at him but he had already walked away.

“Never mind, I need my bag Mireu.”

“Yes, mom.” You said and hurried to get your mother’s bag.

                   When you and your mom got back you went to your room to finish your homework.

I wonder what’s wrong with Joon, he seemed so…sad.

“Sweety remember that you don’t wear your uniform on Friday’s.” called your mom from the hallway.

“Got it.” You replied and went to take a shower. After doing that your mom called you down for dinner.

“I know its late but you still need to eat Mir.” Said your mom when you refused to eat. After a while of arguing you finally gave in and ate.

“How was school today?” she asked, it wasn’t a surprise that she would ask that. She would always want to know how you were doing in school, about your friends, or your boyfriend. Yes you’re gay, and you don’t think that there’s anything wrong with that, everyone deserves a chance to love and be loved, was what you always said.

“School was school.”

“Did people treat you bad?” by that she means did anyone find out you’re gay you thought.

“No, everyone was nice.”

“Mir, you know I’m just worried about you don’t you?” she asked with concern in her voice.

“Yes, mom I know.”

“I love you sweetheart.”

“You just want me to do the dishes?” you asked smiling a little.

“You know your mom well.” She said laughing and planted a kiss on your forehead before she walked out of the kitchen.

“Mom, where’s the stuff to do the dishes?” you called out from the kitchen.

“All the things are still in the garage.” She yelled back.

We really need to unpack soon. Thought Mir as he made his way to the garage.

 

A/N Here's the second chapter. Sorry for a late update, but with my other story going on, I feel like this is going to be update slowly. l:

Anyways there's some background on Joon and a surprise from Mir! ^_^

(poster done by cyberchasefan200! She's awesome!)