Runaway?

You Don't Know Me

 

Joon’s P.O.V

        I threw the girl in the backseat and didn’t look at her the whole way as I drove away. I saw Saeng Gon running behind the car but I was much faster. How stupid could he be? There’s four cars parked outside, with bigger men to chase after me! I chuckled and put on some music. Where should I go now? I should probably book the earliest flight, but I need to clean myself up before I go anywhere. Hmm what to do? What to do? As I thought of what to do next an idea suddenly hit me and I smiled. Who knew I had this type of side to me? Who knew I could think up of such things? I pulled into a plaza parking lot and looked back to see the girl staring at me with big eyes.

“I’m going to take off your gag, don’t scream alright?” she nodded and I untied it. True to her word she stayed quiet. Why does she look familiar?

“Sensaengnim?”

“Huh? I’m not your teacher.”

“Yeah you’re Joon sengsaenim! I’m part of your dance class, Bae Sora.”

“WHAT! Just great! I kidnapped my own student. And that student is related to my psycho brother. Peachy, this is just peachy.”

“What are you talking about oppa?”

“Nothing. I need you to do something for me, can I trust you not to runaway?”

“Mhm. You’ve always been nice to me I hope I can repay you.” I smiled and told her what to do, then I remembered I didn’t have any money.

“Don’t worry Go oppa gave me money for my birthday today right before you took me.” Great I kidnapped my student on her birthday! That didn’t matter right now though. I untied her and unlocked the car. I watched her enter the thrift shop then put my head on the steering wheel. I checked everywhere for a phone and found one.

         I took out the phones battery and sim card in case he was smart enough to try and trace us then threw it out the window and watched it break into small pieces. Sora came back and handed me the bag. She closed her eyes as I changed my clothes and treated the few bruises and cuts. I did my hair and sighed in relief. How can I look so good even in times like this? I smiled and told her to sit in the passenger sit next to me.

“Want to go to America?”

“Really?” I nodded and pulled out of the parking lot and got on the freeway. Destination? Mirry-pie. I smiled hugely and let my arm hang out the window as thoughts of Mir’s smiling face filled my mind. I’m coming Mir. We’ll be together soon. We stopped by a café to grab something to eat, I hate airplane food, and picked up a few things along the way. As we waited for our plane I bought a cupcake and stuck a match it then gave it to her as I sang her the birthday song. She was crying and people around were saying how cute we looked together. I guess it can’t be helped. I look good 24/7.

             We boarded our plane and I was filled with excitement.

Mir’s P.O.V

        It’s been two weeks. TWO WEEKS!!! And Joon hasn’t contacted any of us. I’m worried sick and these idiots are all being well idiotic. According to them you should work on your tan any chance you get while in California. I was currently sitting in a chair by the pool watching them swim. This is how our days have been spent. Swimming, eating, sleeping, living the life of the rich and the famous. I saw Joon’s grandmother making her towards us and I tried to hide but I wasn’t fast enough. For an old woman she could join the Olympics. Or Joonie on his morning runs. I groaned and felt tired just thinking about his workouts.

“Mariah darling how nice to see you out here! Is the staff treating you right? Tell me if they aren’t, we can’t have Changsuns’ lovely girlfriend be mistreated.”

“They’ve been great, thank you.”

“Why don’t you wear one of those bikinis the girls wear now a days? If the ones we have here aren’t to your liking we go shopping. Maybe get you a new wardrobe as well, all you wear is boys clothes.”

“That’s because I am a-”

“Shh, shhh, shhh don’t say anymore. I don’t want to ear it. if Changsun is okay with you dressing like this then I’m okay with it to.” I despise seeing this Ahjumma. She keeps mistaking me for a girl!!! Isn’t obvious I’m a man? I sighed and listened to her talking until she left. What happened that she would think I’m a girl?

Flashback

          We were called down to dinner. We sat at the grand dining table and waited for the grandmother to sit. When she arrived she called me up. The security didn’t tell her who I was or gave her any of my files because that’s what she requested. She wanted to know the ‘real’ me. All they told her is that Joon is my boyfriend.

“Where’s changsuns’ girlfriend?”

“Uhm his my boyfriend and I’m no-”

“Nice to meet you sweetie. I’m Lee Shin Hye you can call me grandma. What is your name?”

“I’m Mir…”

“Is it short for Mariah or something? Strange names you ladies these days pick. How’s my Changsun? Are you treating him well?” that’s how all dinner went, with me being confused as a girl and the rest snickering and me trying to tell her the truth about me.

“Grandma I have to tell you something?”

“what is it?”

“I’m gay.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“Of course you are! You have to be gay to like boys! It’s only natural since you’re a girl for you to like boys.” I nearly choked on my food at how dense she was. She really is Joon’s grandmother.

End of flashback

       I sighed for the bajillionth time and sipped my lemonade. I scrunched when I tasted the alcohol in it.

“How can they give alcohol to minors?” I mumbled throwing the drink in a pot near me.

“They have money, they can do whatever they want.”

“Myungsoo stop popping out of thin air you give a heart attack everytime. I’m surprised my heart hasn’t stopped yet…”

“Because it’s waiting for Joon?” I smiled hearing his name and nodded.

“You can’t give up hope okay? Or else I’m going to take him and keep him all to myself and make him my slave.” I punched his arm and he held it in pain.

“Sorry but Joon belongs to me. He can only be my slave.”

“So slave huh? You two are freaky like that?”

“You’ve been spending too much time with Seung Ho haven’t you?”

“Not really. I’m naturally like this.” I punched his arm again.

“Stop hitting me.”

“Stop saying stupid things and I will.”

“Fine. By the way where did you learn English so well?”

“I studied with Joon. And we did vacation in California during the summer.”

“Ohh.”

“Yup.”

“Sooo…”

“…”

“Is he rough?”

“Huh?”

“Is he rough?”

“…”

“Don’t act all innocent I know you’re not a and neither is he so spill it. What dirty deeds have you two done? Ever had in a car?”

“Dude! I’m not about to sit down and tell you every detail of how and when Joon s me.”

“Alright, it’ll be uncomfortable but we can stay standing up.”

“You’re unbelievable.”

“It’s what people tell me after we do it~~~~”

“You’re disgusting.”

“Haven’t heard that one before but we can try.” I punched both of his arms and walked away.

       I decided to take a walk before dinner so I grabbed my sweater and headed out. I didn’t tell anybody or else they’d send me off with securities and wouldn’t let me leave the estate. I don’t like this place. If you don’t own Gucci or Swarovski crystals or diamonds or a Rolls Royce or anything expensive like that you’re an outcast. I feel like a river rock thrown in a fishbowl. I want to go home. With Joon, and have him cook for me instead of a world known chef, I’d rather go to a thrift shop than wear Versace, Valentino, Valensuega, or any other name brands. The only name I need on me is Joon’s. a taxi flashed by me and made its way to the Lee Estate. Visitors? If they were visitors wouldn’t they have arrived in a more luxurious car? Taxis don’t come by here, well I haven’t seen one.

       I decided to go back to the house and see what was going on. The taxi was gone and there were two people standing there looking at the big black iron gates putting space between the house and them. My heart sank because it was a guy and a girl. It can’t be Joon. As if he read my mind the guy turned around and showed me his handsome face.

“Joonie…”

“Joon? Joon? JOON!!!!!!!!!!!” I ran to him and tackled him in a hug.

“Joon! You’re safe! I missed you! You big idiot! I missed you! I was worried! I missed you!  Don’t ever do this again! I missed you! Don’t leave me alone again! I missed you so much.” I was crying into his chest as he held me and my hair.

“Sorry. I missed you a lot Mirry-pie. I missed you a lot! I’m sorry for making you worry, I love you Mir!”

“God! Don’t ever scare me like that! Let’s go inside and tell the other’s you’re fine.”

       With Joon’s return we stepped foot into what seemed to be our new life.


 

A/N: It's a short chapter I know but I'm already working on the next chapter. (:

Once again I will reply to your lovely comments on your walls :3

You guys I feel so stupid I forgot to unhide the chapter ;A;

I'll upload the next one later :3