Yang Cupid

You Don't Know Me

 

 

87 Line’s P.O.V

      Seung Ho dialed someone’s phone number, with G.O laying across his lap tracing the outline of his shirt. He grabbed his hands and held them up to his lips to kiss.

“Panda-nim?” The person on the other end wouldn’t pick up the phone, so I redialed it again twice.

“Neh?”

“Saranghae~!” I smiled and pulled his face up to mine. I gave him a chaste kiss before letting him go.

-Hello?-

“Remember what we talked about last time?”

-Neh! Are we putting the plan into action?-

“Yup, I’ll send you a text for the right time to break the news to him.” G.O sat up and grabbed the phone from my hand.

“Annyong dongsaeng~”

-Annyong hyung!- They began talking about god knows what, I got off the bed and went into the kitchen to get a drink. As I was making my way back to the bedroom the house phone rang.

“Yoboseoyo?”

-Oh Seung Ho-ssi the tickets just arrived.-

“Really? Ahh kahmsamnida imo.”

-Please make sure to watch over those two for the next two months. Arasso?-

“Arasso, see you in a week.” I hung up and went back in the bedroom. G.O had already hung up and he had his head buried under a pillow. I crawled under the covers and hugged him from behind, he cuddled up to me and buried his face in my chest.

“Yah! You need to stop working out your tummy is getting to hard, it’s not comfortable to sleep on anymore~” whined G.O but still sprawled himself across my body.

“Are you sure we should do this? I mean don’t you think those two will be able to confess to each other?” I asked him propping myself up on my arm. He reclined against my stomach.

“Those two idiots, able to confess to each other? Uh uh, that is why G.O omma is here. Appa~ my tummy’s rumbling~” I looked at him and laughed at his expression.

“Alright, what do you want to eat?”

“Anything, whatever you cook is delicious.”

Flashback

      Me and G.O were walking by the library, I noticed a figure behind a tree. I told G.O to go inside and I’d catch up to him. I walked over to the person hiding behind the tree.

“Mir I- no that’s not it.”

“I Mir you love. AISH!” It was Joon talking to himself. What is he talking about?

“Hey Joon what ar-” he jumped and instinctively got in a fighting stance.

“Oh hyung, sorry what are you doing here?”

“The question is what are you doing here?” His eyes got wide and he began stuttering. “What were you saying about Mir?” I became curious wondering what my dear dongsaeng could have been talking about before I interrupted him.

“Oh nothing, I was just…uh…I …” Does he like Mir? I put my hand to my mouth realizing that Joon liked Mir!

“YOU LIKE MIR!!” I shouted jumping up and down and his face was shocked, he tried to play it cool but failed miserably. After all I’m Yang Seung Ho! I called G.O and told him to meet us in the park behind the library. He was there in less than five minutes.

“What is it? Did something happen to Joon? Are you okay? Oh my baby did someone hurt you~?” G.O’s protective instincts over Joon were kicking in as soon as he saw him with his head on his knees. What about me~~~~?

“I’m alright hyung, Seung Ho hyung just made it seem so over dramatic when he called you." They both gave me a death glare but I ignored it.

“Joon likes Mir~” I sang, I enjoy teasing my dongsaengs too much! I went on to try and find out more on this matter. “Soo when did you start liking him? When are you going to confess to him? Does he have any idea that you like him?” G.O hit my back and sent me to the convenience to buy some drinks. I started to protest but he his lips seductively and I couldn’t say no to that. Gah~ Why is my boyfriend so y? I happily walked to the store with G.O’s y lips on my brain when I bumped into someone. Aren’t they even going to say sorry? I was about to say something when I realized it was Mir. Hohoho~ it seems like fate is bringing this two together. I was so excited at the thought of playing matchmaker. If I’m going to set up this two I need to call my secret weapon. I made myself a mental note to call Joon’s cousin later that night.

“Hi Mireu~ what brings you hear today?”

“Oh Seung Ho hyung I was kind of hoping to bump into you or G.O hyung I need to talk to someone.” What is this? Well…G.O did send me away~ I guess I can play for a bit. I took Mir’s arm and dragged him inside the store.

“What did you need to talk about?” he looked down at his shoes and put his hands in his pockets.

“Well it’s about Joonie hyung…” Is this what I think it is about?

“You like babo Joon?” his head snapped up.

“How did you know, I mean no, yes, no, maybe, GOD I’M SO CONFUSED HYUNG~!” he finished grabbing me by the neck of my shirt. I slowly and calmly pried his hands away from me.

           After we talked for a little bit, Mir told me everything. Beginning from the day he met Joon in his class and wanting to befriend him, finding out about his past and wanting to protect him, and realizing his feelings for him when he stayed at his aunts’ house. Throughout all of this I just nodded and mhmed once in a while. My mind was already working out ideas on how to set them up.

“The worst part is, I don’t know how to tell him. I want to tell him before he goes to California.” The maknae sighed and ruffled his own hair. Kekeke~ Thunder you’re going to help big time! Now that I know that both their feelings are mutual it’s time to start my evil scheme.

            After saying good bye to Mir, I went back to G.O and Joon. They were immersed in something I wouldn’t be able to understand. Those two have a son/father(mother?) relationship. I cleared my throat and they looked up at me. I told G.O we had to go and bid Joon farewell. When we got home, the non-stop gossiping from G.O started.

“Oh my god Panda-nim can you believe our little Joonie has fallen in love? Aigoo I’m so proud of him~”

“Did you know that the son you’re so proud of is leaving for California the day after graduation?”

“What!?”

“Yeah, I was talking with Mir when you sent me off to the store. For your information Mir likes Joon as well.”

“OMO! We need to do something!”

“I already got it covered. We will somehow convince Joon to ask Mir to go to California with him. Thunder already agreed to give his ticket to Joon on the pretense of not being allowed to go. I called his aunt and asked her to buy us three other tickets so we can follow them on the next flight after theirs leaves.” I’m so brilliant!

“You’re so smart sometimes Chopin Panda~” he purred.

End of flashback*

Present

              I ended my flashback before it got to graphic. It’s now been one week since that meeting and our plan will be put into action today. Thunder had enthusiastically agreed to my plan. After graduation I’ll go get Joon’s luggage from his house. Thunder will make sure Mir and Joon are together at all times.  We partied all night long until the early hours of the morning. Me and G.O had been monitoring the two all night long. We got a little drunk. When I woke up the reality of the past few hours hit me. My head throbbed and my mouth was dry. I looked all over the place. Joon had Mir on his back eating a waffle. They handed me one and I followed them waking up everybody else. Once we were all awake. I told Joon I had already gotten his bags. We shooed him into the shower and prepared everything for their departure. Joon still hadn’t asked Mir, but we knew he would do that at the airport. After the drive we were standing in the large building.

“Oh I’m going to miss you two~” cooed G.O hugging Mir and Joon. It wasn’t so hard to ask him to go with you right? Psh G.O you are such a drama queen, you’ll be able to see Joon soon anyways.

Their flight was called and they boarded. An hour later our flight was called as well. Me, G.O, and Thunder boarded our plane and we to were on our way to California. Our mission to get two babos in love together.

A/N: Kekeke~ see what I did there? ^-^

G.O, Seung Ho, and Thunder are going to do everything they can to get those two together. :3

Aree you excited to as what will happen?

 Okay so I noticed I don't enough MBLAQ gifs T.T here have some MBLAQ goodness~! ^_^

 

 Okay that's enough~!(:


 

I'll do comments in the next update because well this is just too much kekeke~