Uninvited Guests

You Don't Know Me

 

Joon’s P.O.V

    I opened the door and saw Myungsoo standing there. He was bruised and had blood on his shirt. I didn’t think twice and was about to close the door but he stopped it with his foot.

“Help me, please…” he took in a ragged breath but almost choked on his own saliva. I ushered him inside and sat him on a chair. I brought out the emergency kit and cleaned him up.

“What happened to you?”

“I’m too beautiful.” I pressed down hard on his wound with the piece of cotton that was full of alcohol. “Arg, sorry I was chased down by some gangsters, I didn’t know where else to go except here.”

“How did you even know where I live?”

“When you moved in I followed you…”

“Why?”

“Even if I couldn’t have you, I still wanted to see you from time to time.” I scoffed and pinched him. He winced and I smirked in satisfaction. I was breathing in deeply while I massaged my temples.

“Can I stay here tonight? I promise I won’t bother you. I’ll leave before anybody even wakes up. I just need some time to clear my head.”

“No.”

“Please, just for a few hours. I won’t touch or break anything. I’ll even sleep on the floor.”

“you better be gone before I wake up.”

“I will, I promise.” I went to the hallway closet and got him a blanket and a pillow.

“Here, I’m not so cold hearted.”

“Thank you.”

“Mhm. Good night.” I didn’t trust him so I went to Hyuna’s room and locked it then to mine and did the same. I slipped in next to Mir who was still sleeping. I played with his hair for a bit until I fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning I immediately went to check on Myungsoo. He was already gone, the blanket folded neatly wit the pillow on top of it. There was a note laying on the side.

  Joon,

Thank you for helping me out even after all I put through. I really appreciate it.

,Myungsoo

     I crumpled the note and threw it in the trash. Hyuna came out of her room yawning and stretching. She sat down at the table and yawned again.

“Good morning oppa~”

“Morning.”

“Who was that guy in here this morning?”

“Huh? What guy?”

“There was a guy in the living room this morning, I came out to get something to drink and he was folding a blanket. I was about to get back in my room because I thought he was a burglar or something but he asked for a pen and a piece of paper instead.” So that’s how he wrote the note. I didn’t say anything but continued getting the things for breakfast.

        The doorbell rang and I asked Hyuna to answer it. she came back with a guy behind her.

“Hyuna who is that?”

“It’s Cheongdoong oppa.”

“Thunder? What are you doing here?”

“I’m moving in with you guys. I enrolled in Mir and Hyuna’s school.”

“Doongie a much as I love you where you going to sleep?”

“With Hyuna! Durr~!”

“I don’t think so!”

“Why not?”

“She’s my sister.”

“Then that makes her my cousin? Or is it niece? Either we’re family so there’s nothing to worry about. The movers are bringing my things in a few hours. Is breakfast done?” he walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some milk. “Where’s Mir? Is he still sleeping?”

“He’s still sleeping.” I was about to go pour in some more batter for the pancakes when the doorbell rang again. I answered it this time and it was Seung Ho and G.O. they didn’t ask for permission to come in they just strolled in like it was their home and sat at the table.

“Is breakfast ready?” I was baffled. The doorbell rang again and I got it. this time it was Jihoon hyung and Hyori noona.

“won’t you two come in and have breakfast?” I said sarcastically pulling them inside.

“Don’t mind if we do.” They also at the table and waited.

“Where’s Mir?” they all chorused.

“He’s still sleeping so be quiet.”

“Go wake him up.”

“No, let him sleep.” The doorbell rang for the hundredth time and I answered it like before. Myungsoo was standing with some shopping bags.

“Do come in and join the party.” I huffed and went to wake up Mir. When I walked in the bedroom he was already awake and stretching.

“Joonie why is it so noisy?”

“Just making breakfast.” He nodded and hid under the covers again. I crawled I under and kissed his stomach then worked my way up to his lips.

“Really Joonie? So early in the morning?”

“Mmmh” was all that came out of my mouth as I rotated my hips against his. He pulled my hair and I groaned. There was a knock on our door so I got off of him.

“What!” I shouted at the door.

“We just want to know when breakfast will be ready, we’re all starving.”

“I’ll be there soon.” I gave Mir one last quick kiss and dragged to the kitchen where everyone was.

“Why are all of you here?”

“Mireu that hurts.”

“Sorry, but really why are all of you here?”

“We just wanted to say hi.”

“We wanted to see where you lived.”

“I’m moving in.”

“I live here oppa~”

“Uhm I’m returning a favor…?” silence then clattering of dishes. An hour later and a few introductions we finished eating and cleaning. We were sitting in the living room.

“OH! Joonie where’s G.O?”

“I’m right here! That’s so offending.”

“Not you!”

“Hyuna did you feed G.O already?”

“Once again I’m offended I already ate!”

“Not you! Our cat!!”

“You named a cat after me!?”

“It resembles you hyung.”

“Yeah oppa.” G.O faked fainting and fell on Seung Ho’s lap. The doorbell rang and I answered it. it was the covers and they were carrying bed.

“Where should we set this?” I pointed to Hyuna’s room and they disappeared.

“Well we should get going.” Jihoon yawned and got up followed by everyone else.

“Yeah, thank you for the food and for having us over.” After the goodbyes were said everyone shuffled out and I reclined on the couch.

“Joon why was Myungsoo doing here?”

“I don’t know.” What do you guys want to do today?

“Let’s go to the movies, since this our last day before school starts.”

“Alright, Thunder you coming with us?’

“Sure.” We got dressed and walked to the theater since it was a sunny day unlike yesterday.

Mir’s P.O.V

     We were walking to the theater when I spotted a cotton candy stand.

“Joonie can I get cotton candy?”

“It’s too early.”

“So~!”

“No means no, let’s go.” I didn’t push it any further because I didn’t want Joon to get angry or feel bad because of me. we got our tickets and waited for almost hour for the movie. We played games and walked around the plaza wasting time. I felt my phone vibrate many times but I ignored it.

     We were walking by the small lake. Hyuna and Thunder were feeding the pigeons with bread crumbs they bought from the vending machine. Me and Joon were sitting on a bench holding hands.

“Joon?”

“Hmm?”

“When did you loved me?”

“Hmmm I don’t know but since the first time I saw you I knew you were something special.” I blushed and cuddled closer to him. My phone vibrated again but I didn’t want to answer so I pretended like it didn’t happen. I repeated this about six times until Joon noticed.

“Your phones ringing, answer it.” I pulled it out and answered.

-CheolYong please come back. I miss my baby.-

“Sorry I’m not interested in buying old, used things.” I hung up and sighed.

“What was that all about?”

“Stupid telemarketers trying to sell me things.” We laughed and got up.

“Hey guys! Movie time!” we headed to the theater again and walked towards the room where I movie would be showed. We took our seats and glued our eyes to the screen.

      The movie was boring. Nothing interesting happened. We were bored out of our minds. We went to the mall, and other small stores but didn’t buy anything. We took a stroll around the park but got annoyed because too many followed us like we were some types of celebrities. We walked into a café and spent some time there. we headed home when it started to get dark. There was a basket in front of our door when we got up to our apartment. It was addressed to Joon. It only had his name and nothing else. I didn’t think anything of it, but apparently he did because he kicked it as hard as he could until it disintegrated.  He finally calmed down and headed inside with the rest of us. Thunder ordered takeout for everyone. I got dressed in my pajamas and came back out to eat.

       After eating me and Joon left for our room while Hyuna and Thunder went to their. I got in bed next to Joon who was staring at the celing.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I got a call from my dad.”

“What did he say?”

“He wants to talk.” I didn’t say anything else but snuggled closer to his body and closed my eyes.

“What time is it?”

“Almost ten why?”

“I’m tired, we should sleep. I have to get up early for school for tomorrow.”

“Oh yeah…” we fell asleep and awaited for the next day to arrive.



 

A/N: Hi lovelies~ WASSUP?sorry if the chapter is a bit boring and short. I just wanted to get the whole summer vacation thing out of the way and Mir into school and the love triangle to begin! Can you guess who the other person is?

Anyways le comment section!

k-maee: ^~^ and another update kekeke~ did this chapter answer your question? o: Oh my god! You two? o:< -hides JR- I made him my bias as well D: I was so obsessed with shinee but the spark kind of died down, now I'm getting more into Super Junior again.

faayicecream: I'm back, mhm kekeke~ yes he is :P lol I couldn't picture Mir topping it's just like no. lolol xD haha yeah she's not in the story much, just to spice up the drama here and there :D LOL I'll try to write an 87 line chapter soon xD I was so mad! But at least I helped another person's dream come true. It feels good. TT -cries a river- I'm so happy for her. The purple hair *O* OMG! It's amazing<3 I like Zelo's pink hair better though o: Oh really? What type of things do you draw? :D -gives you pamphlet- that has everything and anything you need to know about Seunghnism xD Kekeke~ 

Joontaemint: :'D d'awww , oh you, you make me blush -covers face- I think I'm getting too good at D: Yes it is amaing indeed<3 lol yeah it probably was me xD 

UkissShinee: UNNIE! It feels like it's been forever since I last saw you here o: -smothers with love- o_o" OTL Kekeke~ I plan on keeping Joon as the topper, this was for le crazy readers who wanted Mir topping xD Hehe~ yeah, it'll get confusing but he has to live with ti!! ^~^ here's an update, enjoy unnie~! :D

leehongkifan1234: Kekeke~ here's an update~! ^~^

Sorry guys no gifs because I'm too tired. My tummy hurts! I think I drank too much coconut juice. D:

So someone asked, why did you name the cat G.O?

Well because I actually have a cat, and I named him G.O, because you know G.O looks like a bay kitten xD lol

I lost 7 subbies in total. Is it the you guys? Is it too much? Or is it the gifs? Or my rambling? I can tone it down! T.T

Now that that's out of my system, I bid you lovelies a good night/day! ^~^

Comment/Sub/Spazz you know the drill~!  ^~^ I lied about the gifs. I couldn't help myself. T.T