Home

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

          It’s our last day in California and we’re packing our stuff. Joon’s in the kitchen making us lunch while I’m putting clothes in my new suitcase. It’s weird going to different homes. I put in another pair of pants and zipped up the case. I grabbed another one and began putting in my shoes. Why did I buy so much clothes? I groaned as I tried to zip it up.

“Mir come eat.” I walked out to the kitchen and sat at the table. “Can you get the juice out of the fridge while I get the cups?”

“Sure~” I grabbed the juice and sat back down. He laid down the cups and I poured the drinks.  We ate in silence for a bit.

“Joon?”

‘Hmm?”

“Can we go to the beach?”

“Sure”

“Kay”

           We finished eating and resumed our packing. After we finished we drove to the post office. We thought it’d be easier and cheaper to mail our stuff instead of getting charged extra for each bag at the airport. After getting that done, we went back to the condo to finish cleaning and putting whatever we needed in our carryon bags.

“Mireu do you have everything you need in your bag?”

“Yup, oh wait have you seen my iPod?” I was looking all over but couldn’t find it.

“It’s under the couch dork.” He laughed as I ran to find it.

“How did it end up down there?”

“Well last night…” I didn’t need to hear anymore as the images flashed in my mind. I blushed and dropped myself on the bed.

“Joonie I don’t want to go back~”

“Me either but summer’s over and you have to start school again.”

“I know but I don’t want to!” I sprang from the bed stood by the window. “I can’t wait until I graduate.”

             The sun was about to set and I reminded Joon of going to the beach. We walked down to the beach and walked around for a bit. After a while we bought coffee from a stand and walked up to the pier. We were strolling down the pier holding hands and sipping our coffee. No words are needed the silence isn’t awkward or bad it’s perfect. We know what the other is thinking. We reached the end and stopped gazing out at the sky, Joon pulled out two sheets of paper and two black markers.

“What are we doing?” I asked as he handed me a marker and paper.

“Making memories.”

“Huh?”

“Just write whatever you want.” I watched as he wrote a short message on his so I did the same.  After a bit Joon held up his paper at the same that I held mine. He asked someone to take our picture just as the sun started to set.

Joon: If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life.

Mir: You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

          We were standing next to each other making a heart with our hands as the woman snapped our picture. We thanked her and bid her good bye. I was leaning over the railing with Joon supporting me from behind. I was thinking of all the adventures we’ve had during this past weeks. You’re an idiot for not knowing anything! I laughed as I remembered yelling that at him for being so clueless but I guess I can’t blame it all on him I didn’t notice his feelings either.

“What are you laughing at dork?”

“Just remembering the past couple of weeks, I never thought we’d actually end up together.”

“Yeah neither did I…I was actually not going to go back…I was planning on confessing on the last day. If you had said no I would’ve stayed and sent you back.” I punched his arm which made him yelp in surprise.

“YA! Why are you always wanting to send off by myself?”

“What?”

“Every time you always want to send me back by myself!”

“Well…”

“Well?”

“It’s just you’re just too good for me, I never know if I’ll be good enough for you and when I’m with you I always get nervous or worried about you finding someone better than me or me being too clingy….”

“Tsch. You really are an idiot.” I clung to his arm as I looked out at the ocean.

“Wae?”

“You never see yourself for who you really are, you never see the sweet, amazing, kind, thoughtful person you are.” We stayed quiet and then resumed our walk.

“Mir?”

“Hmm?”

We were standing on the sand letting the water wash over our feet. He was standing behind me with his arms around me. Joon turned me around, our eyes met and we held our gaze.

“I love you.” He cupped my face in both of his hands, leaned down to give me a short but sweet kiss full of love.

“I love you to.” After that we walked some more around the beach.

Joon’s P.O.V

                Today’s the day of our flight. We’re at the port waiting for our flight to be called. Mir’s fidgeting with his iPod and I’m just sitting here looking at him fidget.

Flight 901 to Seoul, South Korea is ready for boarding. Please report to your gate.

                 We made our way to our gate, showed our passports and got on. As soon as stepped in Mir dashed for the window seat. I let him have it since he looked so cute trying to bribe me then threatening me for it.

“Agh another 13 hours on a plane, my is going to be so numb when we arrive!” Mir began complaining as he tried to get comfortable in his seat.

“Just sleep the whole way you won’t even notice.”

“Yeah, until o get up.”

“Only if you think about it.”

“How can I not think about it?”

“Well, someone’s extremely cranky this morning.” I shouldn’t have said that because it only earned a light flick on my shoulder.

“I couldn’t sleep last night.”

“Why’s that?”

“How should I know? If I knew I would’ve fallen asleep.” He crossed his hands leaned back in his seat.

“Mir~”

“Don’t Mir~ me. I’m cranky remember?” I chuckled at his childishness.

“Ah come on I was just joking, look at me…please~”

“No!”

“Please with a cherry on top~”

“You’re an idiot.”

“An idiot for you~”

“Gawd you’re so corny sometimes but that’s why I love you.” He gave me a peck on the cheek and let his hands dangle at his side.

             The plane is about to take off. Please buckle your belts.

We did as we were told and soon we were in the sky. I was running out of things to do, I got bored with the puzzle book I bought, I tried drawing but that bored me as well. I was going to talk to Mir but he fell asleep with his iPod on. I turned to the person in the isle next to me and struck up a conversation. Turns out she’s Korean as well.

“Hi.”

“Hello.” She smiled at me and waved slightly.

“Are you going to Seoul?”

“Yes, I’m visiting a relative.”

“Oh really who?”

“He’s my older sister’s husband. She died twelve years, I haven’t seen him or my nephew since then.”

“Ah you must be happy then?”

“Of course. Although I haven’t seen them for twelve years I’m sure my nephew will remember me. We were so close. You know you kind of remind me of him, you have the same eyes and face structure that runs in the family.”

“Oh I see he’s probably all grown up now?”

“Yeah, I wish I could’ve visited sooner, I wonder how he’s doing. Is that your boyfriend? You two seem pretty close.”

“Mmmh yeah, he’s my boyfriend.” I rubbed the back of my neck as she looked him over.

“You guys make a nice couple, how long have you been together?”

“Ahh a while.”

“That’s nice, I wonder if my nephew has someone special, or if I will be able met that person.”

“I’m sure you will.” We continued talking about nothing in particular until I began get sleepy. We stopped talking, I my iPod and put in my ear buds and fell asleep for the rest of the flight. I woke up to Mir poking me in the ribs telling me it was time get off the plane. I rubbed my eyes and yawned while stretching.

“We’re here already?”

“Yup, let’s go I don’t want to be in here anymore.” I got up and bumped into the woman I was talking to earlier.

“Oh sorry noona, didn’t see you there.”

“It’s fine no worries.”

“Good luck with your nephew, bye.” I waved and stepped off the plane with Mir glued to my back. It’s three in the morning right now.

“Are you going home now?” I was startled by Mir’s question.

“No, I’m going to my aunt’s house for the night or maybe until the jetlag wears off. Want me to drop you off at your house first?” it hurt my heart a little saying those words. “Or do you want to come with me?”

“Let’s go aunty’s waiting at home for us.” He pulled me towards a taxi and shoved me in. Thirty minutes later we were in front of my aunt’s house. I paid the driver and we walked up to the door. I knocked and a few seconds later the door opened.

“Joon what are you doing here? Do you know what time it is? Aigoo~ come in come in, oh Mir you’re here as well? Seems like things went well.”

“Ahh I didn’t want to go home yet, can we spend the night?”

“Of course, just don’t make noise. I’m so tired.”

“We won’t, we promise.” We quickly made our way up to my room and changed our clothes. We got under the covers, like usual Mir slung his leg over mine and his arm over me while I hugged him tightly by his waist. Soon sleep came and we fell asleep again.

 


A/N: Hey you guys before I start my rambling I'll do comments first. Sorry no gifs, I'll explain why at the bottom.

Before I start comments who do you guys think is the girl? ^3^

KaishkaKo: kekeke~ here's an update!! Lol I'm sorry there's no gifs today D: We shall see indeed.

dearcaroline: This is actually the ONLY Korean in my school there's other asians but no Koreans D: Seems like ing is MBLAQ's favorite hobby here lol xD he can speak Korean and he likes kpop I don't know if he loves I haven't dug that far but he does know his stuff :D

Chococinna: LOL! Mir pregnant not a bad idea! jkjk kekeke~ This is actually the only korean in my school xD Ahh the gif I don't really know if it's form there but I think it's from their fan meet they had a couple days (weeks?) ago. I've only seen like 30second clips of it, sorry!

MBLAQgirl92: Aww but it can my lovely reader, it can just wait and see kekeke~!

Daikatsu: Here's an update you lovely reader!<3

JosRika: OMO! Thank you so much~! Here's an update, enjoy~! ^3^ FIGHTING~! :D

Itaisai: AIGOO~ OMO OMO you're so nice! Thank you for the compliments, I'll try to keep writing as aweosmely as you say. you'll find out soon kekeke~ //proud writer<3

 

Okay you guys here's an update! Sorry no gifs because I actually sneaked my laptop out of my moms room D: i know bad right? JK incredibly stupid but I already had the chapter written so I might as well post it. Okay here comes the part I hate. I'M GOING ON HIATUS! I'm Sorry!!! My parents are mad at me and I don't even know why so they took my babies (gadgets if you read my ramblings you'll know how much I cherish them!) and grounded me for lord knows how long until they calm their , joking aside, I'll try to update as soon as I get the chance, I promise!!! Please wait for me~!!

Alright enjoy this while I'm gone 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE ME LOTS OF COMMENTS/SUBS/SPAZZING FOR WHEN I COME BACK!!!!