Hello My Ex

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

          My man parts weren’t feeling too good in this pants and this bra felt uncomfortable to say the least.. They were too tight but it was the only size that was left, and Seung Ho hyung was too cheap to buy me pricier ones. Don’t I deserve the best since I’m the one doing this? I came out of the dressing room.

“This pants are too tight hyung.” I declared and rearranged my “s” or should I say pudding filled balloons? They looked me over and shook their heads.

“You have nice legs, but that shirt is just not working with your skin tone.” Remarked Taemin then Sulli chimed in.

“I got to agree with Taemin, that color does not suit you at all!” Taemin and Sulli ventured off to a shirt rack and started arguing over which color would look better on me. Why, god, why?

“Hyung can’t I just pretend to be tomboy?” All three hyungs shook their heads and hit my shoulder. I massaged it and went back in the dressing room when the other two handed me a couple of shirts. This one makes me look flat chested, I want big ies! I put on another one. Ohh I like this, it looks like I have curves in all the right places. Oh y~! I twirled in front of the mirror and then stopped. What am I doing? I tried on the last shirt, it was too revealing. I went with the second one. When I came out I whined again about how the pants were too tight. Finally Seung Ho hyung gave up and let me get a bigger size, it was more expensive but he had to suffer the consequences of dressing me up. I’m not some cheap thing! I had to sit in the dressing where no one could see me while G.O and Minho hyung went to buy me a wig. When they came back they threw it in and then told me to come out. They all stared at me I became a little self conscious and covered myself.

“Do I look that bad?”

“No, no, no. You actually look like a real girl.” They chorused, then Sulli and Taemin grabbed me and dragged me to the make-up section of the store.

“We need to make your eyes pop out some more, your lips are nice and pouty so no work needs to be done there. Your nails need to be manicured and you need some new shoes.” Said Sulli sounding like a doctor reciting a patients symptoms. Taemin just nodded every now and then. “Taemin  can you find a pair of shoes for Mir to wear? Preferably heels to add a little height.” He disappeared and Sulli started working on me. After half an hour later they finished dressing me up. Am I some type of doll or something?

“Aren’t we supposed to be worrying about Joon hyung not me looking like a real girl?” I protested.

“We are and if me and G.O get caught by Joon we won’t be able to stay there, and that’s where you come in. He would never suspect you dressing as a girl, and pretending to be a waitress, so you’ll be able to spy on him.” I was in shock, they really thought this through in this short time.

“Alright let’s go, I feel uncomfortable.” We were walking through the mall to get to the car. I felt like I was being stared at, I also heard whistles. Someone even dared to come up behind me and grab my . I was shocked and sent my arms flying everywhere, not caring who I hit. G.O then grabbed them and intertwined our hands together. “What are you doing G.O hyung?” He looked at me and whispered in my ear.

“I’m your oppa not your hyung, just pretend we’re a couple and no one will bother you.” What? I tripped but G.O caught me. Some guy tried to talk to me but G.O glared at him. We had finally reached the car and drove to the café.

“Are you sure this is going to work?” I asked, starting to feel nervous about all of this.

“Of course it will, and if it doesn’t well then we’ll see what we can do.” All five us ut our hands together and did a Fighting! Me and Sulli got out of the car first.

“Okay unnie, I’ll tell the other workers that you’re being tested to see if you qualify to work here. Don’t talk to the others. That lessons our chances of being discovered k?”

“Kay. So what do I need to know?”

“Just smile and write down peoples orders, then bring it to them.”

“Got it.” She handed me an apron and I put it on. The last of my dignity has flown out the window. I put on my best smile and followed Sulli to the front counter, there was someone there and he gave me the creeps. He came up to us, and grabbed my hand.

“Hi, you’re cute and  I’m Jiyong, but you can call me oppa.” He purred and kissed my hand.

“I have a boyfriend.” I exclaimed hoping it would drive him away. He just smirked and pulled me closer to him.

“I bet you I’m better.” He winked at me and went to his register. I shivered and cursed him on the inside.

“Don’t mind Jiyong, he’s just messing with you.”

“Ah okay. Oh look here come hyungs.” Sulli hit me and corrected me.

“Its here come oppas! Oppas! Okay? What is it?”

“Oppas!”

“Good, go to them and get their orders.” I did as I was told and went to their table. It was only Seung Ho, G.O, Taemin, and Minho, a couple, and some guy sitting by the door. I went up to them.

“Annyong oppas~! What can I get for you?” they looked at me and laughed. I bowed down to their level and whisper-shouted.

“Laugh one more time and I’ll make sure that coffee finds its way down your pants one way or another.” I smiled and asked them what they wanted again. They chose randomly and I went back to the register.

“That guy seems to be checking you out Hyori.” Remarked Jiyong looking over at G.O.

“Oh that’s my boyfriend.” I said trying to sound as nonchalant as I could. He froze and didn’t speak to me anymore. Yeah point for Mir! I cheered to myself. My cheering was cut short when I saw Joon standing outside the café. Could he be meeting that guy over there? Joon was about to tuen back around but the guy by the door called out to him. They sat down and started talking. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, so like the good waitress I am, I went to take their order.

“I’m here to take you back.” That’s what I heard the guy say to Joon. Joon’s face was devoid of emotions. I broke the tense atmosphere.

“Annyong, can I take your order?” They looked up at me and they both smiled.

“Get us anything you think tastes good cutie.” Said the other guy. How disgusting! I hope a bus runs over you. You can’t have Joonie hyung! I was fighting a battle inside myself as I walked back. I went to deliver the other hyungs orders.

“Hyori what are they saying? We couldn’t hear because G.O was complaining about his mustache not being even, and they’re talking way to low.” Said Seung Ho while glaring at the other.

“All I heard was the guy saying, ‘I’m here to take you back.’”

“Joon can’t be stupid to go back to him right?”

“I hope so.” The other three agreed. I went back to the register and thought of a way to eavesdrop on them.

 

Joon’s P.O.V

           I was shocked when I heard what he said. Does he really think I’m that stupid? That I have feelings for him? I smirked and stared at him.

“I’m not afraid of you anymore, and I don’t have feelings for you. You were just someone who I could lean on when times were hard, and I’ve come to realize that you were just an infatuation. You were only there when you needed someone to play with. You never cared about me, even when I told you I loved you. Did you really think I’d jump with joy because you said you’re taking me back?” I laughed at this, I couldn’t stop talking. I was so mad at him. All my bottled up feelings were coming out. I’ve been hiding this for three years, and I’ve only come realize this after Mir showed up and shoved his way in my heart. I smiled at the thought of Mir’s face then cringed when I looked at the person in front of me. “You’re dead to me.”

             His face told me everything. He was surprised at how bold I had become. I never talked down on anyone, especially him. Even after all the things that occurred, I always respected him. I was about to start speaking when the waitress came back with two cups.

“Here you go, please enjoy~” she said, as she turned she accidently knocked over his cup. “OMO! I’m sorry sir, I’ll get you another one.” She leaned over him to pick up the cup that fell and stepped on his foot. She’s one clumsy waitress but he deserves this. I watched her trying to clean up the mess, he had a cold expression on his face and pushed the waitress away from himself.

“Just get me my latte.” He said between gritted teeth. I smiled up at the girl and thanked her for my frappuccino. How did she know? Or was it a lucky guess? Either way I’m going to enjoy this.

“You seem mad?” I asked him clearly knowing he was beyond angry. I took a drink and looked up at him. “How was Paris?”

“Stop trying to act like everything’s fine Joon. I know you’re dead inside. I know you missed me and want to be back together.”

“Are you being serious?” I chuckled. “You’re too full of yourself Myungsoo. Did yo-” I was talking but he cut me off.

“What? Are you really talki-”

“Shut up. I was talking. Listen to me very well Myungsoo, I have someone I love. Someone that I truly care for, he may not know it but he means more to me than anything.” He seemed stunned. I never talk back to anyone, even I didn’t do something wrong, I would always apologize. But not anymore. I’m a different person and I owe it to Mir. I felt a presence behind me but it was just the waitress.

“And who is this is ‘person’?”

“Mir is my everything.” I heard the waitress choking on her drink I stood up and went to her but she pulled back. “Miss are you okay?” she just nodded and left the table. Her lips look like Mir’s. His face flashed across my mind and I smiled. Myungsoo looked at me and got up.

“It seems like you’re confused right now doll face. Don’t worry, I’ll be back.” After he said that he walked out of the café. I was just standing there thinking about Mir. I have to tell him how I feel soon. I only have one week left before graduation, if I don’t tell him I’ll regret it forever and I can’t let that happen. I walked out of the café and took a taxi home.

A.N: 3updates in one day? OHMYGODSUN~!

Here have some gifs to celebrate all my updates!

l

Yeah I'll put up two(2) more chapters right now~! Please leave comments, subs, and spazzing I enjoy it and I like to join in on the spazzing as well~ :3