Walking On Sunshine (2/2)

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

            I want to him smile like that all the time. I thought to myself while watching Joon stare into space. He turned to me and smiled.

“Let’s go look for some shells before the sun sets.” I brightened up and pulled him up.

“Let’s go!” I started running and he was chasing me. There weren’t many people where we were because we got tired of being watched so we moved to a more secluded spot.  “You can’t catch me~!” I shouted and ran farther. Joon was trying to grab me but when he came close all he got was air.

“YAH! STAY STILL!” I stuck my tongue out at him and ran again. “Aish! How do you have so much energy after playing all day?” He gave up and crouched down by the shore and let the water run over his legs. The sun shone on his face and illuminated his chiseled features. How can somebody hurt him?

“Hyung~! Look I found one!” I plopped myself down next to him and showed off the perfect white shell I had found. He grabbed it and stared at it.

“It’s so pretty.” He remarked and dug his fingers in the sand.

“Isn’t it? I’ll go find another one.” I got up and started searching around in the sand. I heard Joon get up by the splashing of feet in the water. He came over to where I was and began looking for shells as well.

“Let’s find a lot and make a necklace.” He said seriously and walked around looking for shells.

“Hyung we can’t make a necklace out of shells.”

 

“Why not? I’ve seen it in movies.”

“Those are professionals and skilled people.”

“Are you saying I’m not?”

“Well…”

“Fine, you can look for shells on your own then.” Joon pouted and sat down far away from you.

“Hyung!” I shook him but he ignored me. I sat with my back to his and crossed my arms across my chest. “Fine ignore me then!”

“I will.” He replied and huffed.

                We sat like that for about seven minutes. My started to cramp up so I gave up and got up. Joon followed suit and jumped up and down.

“I win this round.”

“You’re so immature!” I yelled at him and dug around my backpack for my phone. I found it and checked for any messages. None. I sighed and looked up at the sky. It’s so pretty when it sets. I picked up the camera with which we had been taking pictures of each other all day and started snapping pictures of the sunset.

“What are you doing?” asked Joon as he walked up to me.

“I can’t tell you, you’re ignoring me. Merong~!” I stuck out my tongue at him and walked away. He followed me and kept pestering me.

“Mireu~”

“Let’s take pictures together.”

“I’m not ignoring you anymore.”

“I just said that~”

“Mir~ talk to me.” He kept whining and whining. I didn’t pay any attention to him and kept clicking the button.

“Mir~ come on…” I finally gave up and looked back at him.

“No one ignores Bang CheolYong!” I shouted and flicked him on the forehead then ran away.

“YAH!! MIR!” I looked at him, I turned around to run once again but lost my balance. I fell down  and Joon ran over to me. “Are you okay?”

“No” I sniffled and looked down my ankle. “it hurts.” Joon examined it and sighed.

“Why is it always your ankle? Aigoo Mir what do we do with you, always getting hurt because of all that energy you posses.” He sat next to me and grabbed the camera from my hands. I thought he was going to take pictures of the sky but he aimed it at me and started snapping my picture. He then scooted closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I was blushing like crazy and wanted to scream but kept it inside of me. He made a V sign and told me to do the same, we both smiled into the camera. When we finished taking pictures and the it got dark, we went through all the pictures we had taken today. There were so many, we were laughing and smiling and running around, being dragged down by waves, one of me getting scolded by an ajumma because I bumped into her, one of Joon shyly trying to hide himself from all the stares he got. I wish I could tell him about me being gay, if I tell him will he still like me? I sighed and looked at the sky. Joon began speaking and what he said made my heart drop.

Joon’s P.O.V

            I looked out at the ocean and began talking, without any real point as to what I was saying.

“Once I graduate, I’m leaving for America.” I said and glanced over at Mir, he stayed quiet so I kept talking. “It’s been my dream to go there ever since I found out how my mother really died. We vacationed there once, I just want to have happy memories.” Mir looked at me and showed him a bittersweet smile.  “Crazy right? I don’t know even know what to think of it but I might as well try once before I’m stuck here forever.”

“Are you going to come back?”

“I don’t know, probably not. There isn’t anyone or anything for me to come back to.” I kept staring at the water and had a flashback.

FLASHBACK

“….but I love you. Please don’t leave me.” I pleaded to the person in front of me, but was ignored. The persons harsh words cut me time and time again but I kept going back. I was used to pain, that was nothing new to me. But when he said he was leaving me, I, I couldn’t handle it. “You promised, we promised to be together forever.” He looked at me and slapped my face. I held in a cry of pain and waited for his response.

“Those were empty words, you were just for fun. You’re not good enough and you never will be. Don’t try to hold me back because it won’t work.” He dumped his smoothie on me and walked out of my car. I was shocked, I couldn’t believe. I thought he’d be back and say it was all just a cruel prank, but he never did. I cried and cried then lost it and shouted hitting the steering wheel.

“You were everything to me! You were my heaven, did I really mean nothing to you?.

Joon’s P.O.V (present)

I remember that day as if it occurred yesterday. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Before I could do anything, I felt Mir’s thumb wipe it away. He was about to sit back but I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder. He tried to move but I held him tighter.

“Just stay like this, just for a little bit. Please.” He wrapped his arms around me and patted my back. I feel like I’m falling in the ocean. I let go of Mir and apologized for what happened. I got up and picked up our stuff. “We should probably head back now.” I couldn’t bring myself to look him in the yes. I wasn’t embarrassed I just, I don’t even know what I felt. Somehow being with Mir made me forgot all the crappiness in my life. The way he’ll go to extreme lengths to make me laugh.

          Mir started walking ahead of me, I could tell he was limping but he wouldn’t say anything. He stopped and tried to put pressure on his ankle to walk faster but fell. I ran to him and put him on my back. What have you done to me? I don’t care about people, I shouldn’t care about people. But you’re different. I like you but I can’t have you, if I have you you’ll only suffer. I’ll try to be a good hyung to you and hide my feelings while I’m still here. We got on the bus and rode in silence. Mir fell asleep on my lap, I looked at him the whole way. Could you be my heaven? I felt some tears fall down my cheeks; I angrily wiped them away ignoring the tug in my heart.

 

A/N: Hey guys I decide to updatem because well yeah just because. Anyways I can't remember what I had titled the chaps. before so if you remember can you teell me? T.T(I'm such a bad author but yeah) moving on, since the AFF crash the chaps. were deleted and I've been waiting for th restoration to be done but I don't hink it matters because I have the saved chapters, so I'll just post them up again. The gif interview I don't if I should continue it or not, what do you guys think? Leave comments, subs, spazzing. Thank you for waiting for me, I love you guys~!

I talk to much. Sorry! TT.TT

This gifs are irelevant to kpop but I love you guys~