Confessions

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

    Our flight is almost thirteen hours. THIRTEEN HOURS! I’LL BE SITTING NEXT TO JOON FOR THIRTEEN HOURS! How will I be able to cope with this? We’ve been on the plane for almost two hours now and I was beginning to fall asleep. I was browsing through a magazine  when Joon stuck an earbud in my ear. I put the magazine down and looked at him.

“What is it hyung?” he pressed play and a beautiful voice began singing .

STOP! A/N: Listen to this it gives it more effect, replace all the she's with he kay?-back out slowly-

 

 

                                

                                 He maybe the face I can’t forget

                              The trace of pleasure or regret

                               Maybe the treasure or the prize I have to pay

                              He may be the song that summer sings

                             Maybe the chill that autumn brings

                            May be a 100 different things

                           Within the measure of a day

The song was so amazing. I don’t when he removed the ear bud and replaced it with his lips next to my ear and started singing. I closed my eyes and leaned on him. I was in between dreamland and reality when I began mumbling.

“Hyung…” I didn’t know what I was saying, I just had a feeling that I was about to say something I would probably be too embarrassed to say when I was conscious.

“Neh?

“I lo-” I didn’t finish my sentence because sleep took over me. After a few seconds I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around and felt Joon lean on my head.

Joon’s P.O.V (Play this, let's get the mood up a little^_^) 

 

  

   I decided to give Mir a hint of how I felt. He was reading a magazine when I looked over at him. How can someone look so perfect doing the simplest things? I put an ear bud on him and pressed play on my iPod . I had recorded this two days ago when I made sure my feelings for him were 100 percent. He was listening to the song intently. Somewhere in the middle of the song I replaced the ear bud with my lips. As I was singing he leaned against me and sighed. I finished singing and was lost in thought when he started mumbling.

 

“Hyung…”

“Neh?” I responded curious as to what he was going to say.

“I lo-” Hmm? I looked at him and noticed he had fallen asleep. I chuckled at his cuteness and wrapped my arms around, then leaned my head against his. I began thinking about what I had just done. Mir I hope you know my feelings.

“Mir saranghae.” He stirred in his sleep and I jumped a little in my seat, surprised at the sudden movement . I thought he had woken up. Did he hear what I just said?

      He only adjusted his body to be facing me, got as comfortable as he could in the small seat and cuddled up to me. Inside of me I was jumping with joy and screaming as loud as I could. My heart was beating so fast. My hands were frozen, I broke out into a cold sweat, and held my breath.

“Hyung you’re too noisy…” he mumbled and I let out my breath in relief.

“Mianhe, go to sleep.”

“Arasso, you should go to sleep as well hyung.” He stretched up a bit and kissed my cheek. I was on fire. “Joonie hyung works a lot, and barely rests. You need lots of energy so we can play a lot when we get to California.” How can someone posses so much cuteness?

“Arasso, I’ll wake you up when land.”

         We fell asleep, holding each other. Hearing Mir’s breathing slow down as he slept soothed me in a way I had never felt before. I’m going crazy because of you. For the rest of the flight we just slept, dreaming of what would happen this summer.

 

 

A/N: DSLWDJOSJDSJDJAKM Que paso? (what happened?) o: kekeke~

Time for...drumroll...SPAZZ CORNER~!

Sorry for the trolling with the title. -hides- no confessions YET~

SO MUCH LOVE~even Doongie is celebrating~

This chapter

Kiss scene soon? 

Coment time~!

coolburritos: Kekeke~ that's what he did o: don't mind me...f the next update will have a little something something  lol yeah I was talking about the part with the sweats when I saw it I went and changed into baggy pants and did it, I'm glad noone was home though because I looked retarded, they might've been like but what ever

lol right they look so cute doing aegyo ^_^ Kyhyun really is just UNF~! Nope the others don't know that they're together...that sneaky 87 line~

faayicecream: Here's an update! Aww thank you so much!!! 

IrisButterfly: We'll see what happens o:

Okay I might update again later but I don't know, anywho I'll be leaving now. Leave me comments, subs, and lots of spazzing~! There's a sandwich in the kitchen calling mine and Seung Ho's name~ bye bye!

 yeah bye....