I'M CRAZY AND STUPID IN LOVE WITH YOU!

You Don't Know Me

Mir’s P.O.V (listen to this to make it more dramatic~!(:

 

)

      I walked out of the theater. My heart hurts. How much longer can I keep up this charade? I walked down to the beach and sat in the auditorium. I’ve been here for nearly two hours and it’s raining. Why did I think he would come after me? I smiled bitterly at my stupidity. The rain was pouring blending in with my tears.

“Why is love so painful?” My phone kept ringing but I ignored it. If I answer it, I’ll lose the last bit of sanity that I have left. The rain was coming down even harder, the wind whipped my hair. I saw the waves crash against the sand. That’s how my heart feels. It’s just like a storm. Joon’s the wave and my heart is the sand, no matter how fierce the waves are, the sand will always be there for them. Just like me. I’ll always be there for him. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard my name being called.

“Mir, there you are!” He was standing next to me and me asking me questions. I didn’t answer any of them. I was afraid my voice would crack, or worst, that I wouldn’t be able to reply. I walked to the car with him behind me. I couldn’t face him. I was ashamed, embarrassed, angry, not at him but at myself.

       We arrived.  I got out and slammed the door close. He did the same but I didn’t wait for him. I walked to the entrance but remembered he had the keys. I was soaking wet so I didn’t bother to find shelter form the rain. He walked up to the door and stood behind me. Joon grabbed my arm and turned me around forcefully to look at him. I was a mess and we both knew it.

“Mir what’s goi-” I didn’t want to talk to him so I cut him.

“It’s nothing, let’s go in.”

“NO! WE’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT’S GOING ON!” He was yelling at me. It was the first time he ever yelled at me. “What’s happening? You’ve been this way for a while, what’s bothering you? TELL ME!” he grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me. I slapped his hands away and yelled back at him.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE EVEN AFTER ALL THAT’S HAPPENED YOU CAN’T TELL! ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID!?”

“WHATC AN’T I TELL? TELL ME PLEASE! YOU SAID THAT ON GRADUATION DAY, THAT EVEN IF YOU TOLD ME I WOULDN’T UNDERSTAND. TELL ME! I’LL TRY TO UNDERSTAND!”

     We kept arguing back forth, the rain soaking us. We probably looked stupid as hell and insane to other people.

“YOU KNOW YOU’RE CRAZY AND STUPID FOR NOT KNOWING ANYTHING!!!” I shouted at last, he looked me in the eyes and what he said next…what he said next I would’ve never imagined it in a million years, even if god himself had told me I wouldn’t have believed him.

“YES I’M CRAZY! I’M CRAZY FOR YOU! FOR YOUR SMILE, FOR YOUR CHARMS, FOR YOUR LAUGH, FOR YOUR KINDNESS, FOR YOUR HONESTY, FOR YOUR EVERYTHING!! I’M STUPID, I’M SO ING STUPID IN LOVE WITH YOU MIR! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I’LL SAY IT A MILLION TIME IF I HAVE TO! I’M STUPID AND CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU!” I was shocked. I didn’t have time to react because he pushed me against the wall and crashed his lips against mine. My mind was numb. Is this really happening? Is this real? I felt his arms wrap around me. His lips are velvety, smooth like silk. He pulled away and our eyes locked.

Joon’s P.O.V

       We have been arguing for a while now. The rain is falling harder, and the wind is freezing, but I don’t care. All I want to know is what’s wrong with him. WHY WON’T YOU TELL ME?  WHY ARE YOU CRYING? It hurts me to see you hurting. He began shouting again.

“YOU KNOW YOU’RE CRAZY AND STUPID FOR NOT KNOWING ANYTHING!!!” I looked him in the eyes and couldn’t believe what I was saying.

“YES I’M CRAZY! I’M CRAZY FOR YOU! FOR YOUR SMILE, FOR YOUR CHARMS, FOR YOUR LAUGH, FOR YOUR KINDNESS, FOR YOUR HONESTY, FOR YOUR EVERYTHING!! I’M STUPID, I’M SO ING STUPID IN LOVE WITH YOU MIR! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I’LL SAY IT A MILLION TIME IF I HAVE TO! I’M STUPID AND CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU!” I didn’t wait for his response. All my senses were shut down, my rationality was gone. I was acting on impulse. I pushed Mir against the wall and pressed my lips against his. How long have I wanted to do this for? I moved my lips against his and wrapped my arms around his small frame. His lips tasted salty from his tears, but that soon changed. I couldn’t stop myself. All I wanted was him, and only him.

       I tore away from him and locked my eyes with his.

“W-what? Did you mean that?” he was looking at me with a weird look, he was shocked, yes, but that wasn’t it. It was something different.

“I meant it. Mir you don’t know how long I’ve waited to do that. I know it’s wrong for me to love you, but I don’t care anymore. I needed to tell you, it was eating at me. Do you know how hard it is to resist you?” he looked down and then back up at me.

“Do you really, really mean it?” I was baffled how many times am I going have to say it?

“Of course I do, or else I wouldn’t have had said it in the first place.” He looked me in the eyes and a huge smile spread across his face.

“I love you to Joonie hyung!” when he said that, fireworks exploded in my mind. I forgot about the coldness, and wetness. With those four little words my world turned sunny. Seeing his smile was warmer than being in the sun. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him again. This time knowing we both felt the same way.

      It was still raining. We heard a loud strike of lightning and we walked in hand in hand. During the elevator ride I pulled him close to me and wouldn’t let him go. I’ll never let you go. You’re mine forever!

“Joon?”

“Neh?” I looked at him and he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“Nothing…” I clung to him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder.

 

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! HERE IT IS!!!!! THE MUCH ANTICIPATED CONFESSION GET READY FOR THE FLUFF!!!!!!!!!

OKAY DONE WITH THE SPAZZING? ;D HOHOHO~ ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY?HERE HAVE SOME JOOMIR AND SPAZZ SOME MORE!

 JOOMIR WITH SOME THUNDER AND A LITTLE G.O

OKAY COMMENT TIME~!!!!OKAY SO I WON'T RESPOND W/GIFS TODAY BECAUSE I'M TO TIRED (LAZY) TO LOOK FOR THEM SORRY! ^-^

faayicecream:LMFAO calm down here's an update~! ENJOY THE CONFESSION GET READY FOR THE FLUFF!

coolburritos:HOHOHO~! Here you go what do you think! ;D OH LORD YES! KPOP HAS CHANGED ME! I've found my hidden talent! ^_^

OHHH SNAP WHAT HAPPENED THERE? O:

UkissShinee: LOL I'M GLAD YOU LIKE THE GIFS I'LL KEEP 'EM COMING! :D HERE'S AN UPDATE, RELAX~

lollysheep:LMFAO NO I WON'T KILL WHO WOULD COMMENT AND SPAZZ WHEN I UPDATE? KEKEKE~ DON'T WORRY AND CALM YOUR HEART~

oo: LOL MOST OF THE KYHYUN GIFS I FIND ARE HILARIOUS~! ^-^ NOW YOU KNOW HOW HE GOT CUT OFF O:

Alright now that that's done, I shall leave you, my moms making tacos today!!!!!!

COMMENT/SUB/SPAZZ