Hey Doll Face

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

          We’ve been back to our regular homes for two weeks now. When we got back, neither of us mentioned what happened at the beach. I and Joon have been spending more and more time together, the more time we spend together the more my feelings for him grow. I don’t want to let him go, but I can’t do anything. I can’t tell him about my feelings. I don’t want to lose a friend, I really care about Joonie hyung, but I can’t have him hate for this pathetic crush.

      It’s Wednesday today and we’re in fourth period. I’m sitting next to Joon right now, he’s been texting someone for the past half hour, with a serious look on his face. I tried asking him what was wrong but he won’t tell me anything. Why won’t you tell me? I raised my hand and asked the teacher for permission to go to the bathroom. As I walked behind Joon I peeked at his phone.

                       From: .

                       SURPRISE! Guess who? That’s right, happy to hear from me? I’m sure you’re thrilled. Let’s get the formalities out of the way, I have something to tell you, so meet me after you’re finished w/school at the M Café k? Later doll face, don’t get to excited about seeing me.<3

The person’s name was just a dot. What could that mean? Is he secretly going out with someone, who’s back?!  Joon put his phone back in his pocket and looked at the board. I quickly walked out of the class and into the bathroom. I just sat there in a stall and thought about that message. Should I ask him? No, what if he thinks I was spying on him. I mentally hit myself because that’s exactly what I was doing. Oh I’ll call Seung Ho hyung, he might know something. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. He answered on the second ring.

-Yoboseoyo?-

“Hyung, I’m wondering if you could help me with something.”

-Tell me and I’ll see.- I was about to respond but I heard someone walk in the bathroom and started knocking on the stall doors. I heard the voice from one of my classmates calling out for me.

“MIR! THE TEACHER SAYS YOU’RE TAKING TOO LONG! YOU DIDN’T GO TO THE GIRLS BATHROOM AGAIN DID YOU?”

“Uhh I’m in here.” I called back out and made some weird noises. “Tell her I’ll be going to the nurse, my stomach doesn’t feel good.” I heard Seung Ho laughing on the other end.

“Oh, okay. Feel better hyung.” Seung Ho started laughing.

-You’re a hyung? HAHAHAHA~-

“Thanks Taemin, I owe you.”

“Neh~!”

-So you’re in school right now? What’s wrong?-

“Well you se-” Someone else walked in the bathroom nd started peeing in the stall next to me. I whispered into the speaker  so I wouldn’t be heard. “Aish! Hyung can you meet me at the Café instead? It’s almost my lunch break anyways.”

-Alright see you there.- I hung up and walked to the nurses office. She didn’t even question me and sent me to a bed. I laid down and looked up at the ceiling. Who could it be? Is it a girl? An old friend? Why didn’t he look happy? Calm down Mir, maybe you’re just exaggerating. I tried to convince myself it was nothing, but didn’t succeed. In the end I ended up playing Angry Birds on my phone. I was about to knock down another monkey when I got a text from Joon.

                                    From: Babo Hyung

                                    To: Mireu

                                    Taemin said you’re in the nurse’s office, you okay?

                                     Want to eat lunch out of campus? My treat.

I had the urge to say yes but I was already meeting with Seung Ho hyung. I texted him back.

                                       To: Babo Hyung

                                        From: Mireu

                                        I’m fine, just a stomachache. Sorry maybe next time hyung, I’m meeting with someone.

I sent it and quickly got a reply, but it was just a simple “k”. Is he mad? Nahh. I ignored it and waited for lunch to come. I got bored so I did some aegyo on the nurse and school security to let me leave early. I succeeded and walked to the café. Seung Ho was already there, I walked in and sat in front of him.

“Hey maknae~, what can I do for you?” I didn’t know how to start telling him about the text so I stalled for time by looking at the menu. I called over the waiter. She walked over to us, she already knew me because I came here almost everyday.

“Hey Mir the usual?” Seung Ho looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“I come here often, not today Sulli, just get me a sandwich and a coke, I’m not that hungry. Hyung what do you want? I’ll pay.”

“Hmmm I’ll have the same as Mir.”

“Alrighty, I’ll bring it over in a bit.” Sulli walked to the back and Seung Ho urged me to tell him what happened.

“So Mir what did you want to tell me?”

“Well Joon hyung seems kind of depressed today…”

“Why, what happened?”

“I don’t know it all began in third period when he got a text.”

“From who?”

“I don’t know, there wasn’t a name it was just a dot.”

“Ahh, what it did say?”

“something about a surprise, and not to get to excited.”

“What?”

“Yeah, he called Joon doll face and told him to meet him here after school.”

“Are you sure it said doll face?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Oh my god, this can’t be happening. Not again.” Seung Ho pinched the bridge of his nose to try and calm down. “Hold on let me call G.O.” He dialed his G.O’s phone number and told him to meet us here as fast as he could.

“What’s wrong hyung? Who’s the person?” I was getting worried. Was Joon in trouble? What did he do? All this questions were running through my mind. In less than ten minutes G.O was running to our table.

“What is it? Did something happen?” Seung Ho and G.O stared at each. Then Seung Ho talked.

“He’s back.” I blinked, I was confused. Apparently there’s something they know but won’t tell me.

“You don’t mean?”

“I wish it wasn’t true. Mir are you sure that’s what the text said?”

“Y-yeah why?” They both sighed and stood up.

“Let’s go we have work to do.”

“What? Where are you going? What’s going on?” I was confused beyond believe. What the hell is going on? Who’s this person and why is he back?

“We’ll tell you on the way. We don’t have much time.” They started walking towards the door when Sulli appeared .

“Here’s your ord-” she looked at me blinking. “Uhm…”

“Sorry, an emergency came up and we got to go.” I pulled out a couple bills and handed them to her, I grabbed the food and drinks and ran outside to catch up with Seung Ho and G.O. I heard sulli calling after me. I signaled her to go back inside but she ran towards us. She stood by the car window panting.

“Yah CheolYong! Where do think you’re going?”

“I don’t know either but it’s really important, go back inside.”

“NO! You’re my oppa and I need to know~!” She used aegyo on me and I melted a little. How can I say no to someone who’s like a sister to me? I opened the car door and pulled her inside. Seung Ho drove like a maniac, running stop lights and zig zagging between incoming traffic. We got a lot of dirty looks and honks from people, and some words that I couldn’t even believe existed. We finally reached a house, the two hyungs got out so I did the same. Sulli followed after as I followed after them. Seung Ho opened the door and walked in. All three of us followed up stairs wondering what was going on.

           Sulli tapped my shoulder a couple of times but I ignored her. She then hit me until I looked at her.

“What?” I half shouted.

“What’s going on?”

“I don’t know either, all I know is that it has something to do with Joon hyung.”

“Oh okay.” She kept walking and then started talking again. “You mean Joon as in the guy you like right oppa?” I face palmed myself and gave her a look. “What?”

“just be quiet, alright?”

“Fine.” We walked into a dark room. Seung Ho then a light and revealed it to have cameras and different gadgets everywhere.

“What’s going on hyung?”

“We stopped monitoring this guy once he left for Paris. We had no idea he got back, and he already contacted Joon. G.O turn on the cameras for the house.” G.O did as he was told. Soon the screen in front of us flashed with different rooms in each square. There seemed to be no one home. Then a guy walked in the bedroom, he was holding a cup in one hand and a phone in the other. He looked around the room as if he felt someone watching him. Oh no does he know? The guy shrugged and laid on the bed. He called someone. “G.O turn on the sound.” Once he did as he was told. We began to hear  the conversation.

-Hey doll face, did you miss me?- G.O and Seung Ho glared at the screen.

-No need to hide those feelings of yours, I’m being nice today. I just got back and you’re the first person I contacted.- Is he talking to Joon?

“Hyung what is he talking about?” They shushed me and continued listening.

-Like I texted you before meet me at M café I hear its all the rage now a days, unless you want to go to that spot?- He laughed and sipped his drink, then the laugh stopped and he grew angry.

-You’re nothing, to speak to me that way. Listen doll face, I’m tired so I’ll say bye for now. See you after school.- he then hung up and took off his shirt and laid on the bed. They turned off the sound again and turned to each other.

“You know what we have to do right?”

“What’s going on?” I shouted, they looked at me and sighed.

“That person is Joon’s ex.”  Joon’s gay!?!

“Before you judge him for having a relationship with another guy, he had no one at the time. He was lonely and it was around the time his father began beating him. That guy, he went to school with us. He made Joon believe he loved him, they would spend all their time together. We thought he was truly happy, we didn’t know what happened when they were alone. It was as if he was with his father. One day when we were changing in the locker room, Joon wouldn’t get dressed so we jokingly took off his shirt. What we saw was horrible. He had scratches, bruises, and a few cigarette burns. We knew his father wouldn’t have had done that, one because he doesn’t smoke, and two because he had never done something like that before, even though he beat him up pretty good. We confronted him and he told us everything. He said he couldn’t leave because they loved each other, he really believed the guy cared. Joon was too young and naïve. When they broke up, Joon became even more depressed, cold, and distant from everyone even us. It’s been three years now and it seems he’s back.” They sighed and looked back and forth at each other.

             I didn’t know what to say, all this things were going through my mind. Joonie why do you suffer so much? I was spacing out and thinking of what do when Sulli spoke up. That’s right she’s here, I had forgotten about her.

“So this guy, what does he want?” We looked at her.

“We don’t know but it’s not something good.” Replied G.O

“Well what are you guys going to do?”

“We don’t know yet…”

“Ohh we should play spies, let’s all go undercover. Wouldn’t that be fun, spying on this guy?” She was jumping with joy at the thought of playing spies, she didn’t know this was real not a game though. Although her idea was good, how in the world were we going to disguise ourselves?

“Okay, that might work. You work in that café where they’re meeting right?” asked Seung Ho.

“Neh oppa~.” He seemed to be thinking of something.

“Alright Mir you will pretend to be a waitress with Sulli.”

“WHAT!?”

“You’re dressing up as a girl and going to pretend to be a waitress, me and G.O will pretend to be customers and sit a table behind them.”

“Hyung I can’t dress like a girl~!”

“Why not?”

“Last time I did that I almost got kidnapped.” They all gave me weird looks. “WHAT! I’m the only child and my mom wanted a daughter…” I didn’t even bother to finish because they were all already heading back to the car. “Where are we going?”

“We’re going to go shopping for your disguise. From now on we’re not your hyungs but your oppas and Sulli he’s your unnie not your oppa anymore.”

“Arasso.”  She seemed to be happy about going shopping. My phone then rang and I answered it.

“Yoboseoyo?”

‘Hyung! Where are you? Did you go home?” it was Taemin. What does he want now?

“I left early, what’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing I’m just bored and since you said you felt sick I was going to ask if you wanted to go eat lunch with me and Minho Hyung?” Ah what should I do? “Do you want to come with us we’re ditching the rest of our classes and going to the mall.” Seung ho grabbed my phone and talked to Taemin.

“Do where they sell nice cheap looking clothes?” huh?

-Oh of course I do!-

“Great we’re picking you up in five minutes be ready outside of the school.” He hung up and made a U turn to my school. Taemin and Minho were waiting outside. G.O opened the door and pulled them inside. Seung Ho didn’t wait for him to close the door and sped off.

“Hey hyung, oh group shopping? YAY~!” Taemin really is too innocent.

“Mir where are we going and who are this people?” asked Minho. I did some simple introductions and gave them brief breakdown of what was going on. Taemin clapped his hands along with Sulli.

“Ohhh we’re playing spies?”

“Sure Taemin, sure.” I replied, Minho on the other hand kept asking questions.

             We arrived at the mall and for the next hour it was a disaster. Taemin and Sulli were fighting on whether I should wear pants or a skirt. Then Seung Ho got mad because they were making too much noise. G.O and Minho left us to go look at watches. What did I do to deserve this?

Joon’s P.O.V

          I texted Mir to see if he was okay. Taemin had come back from looking for him and said he was going to the nurses office. I didn’t really pay attention at first because I was too busy thinking about that text message. Should I go? If I do what’s going to happen? I can’t face him. Even though don’t have feelings for him anymore, it will hurt to see the person who hurt me time and time again. I was so lost in thought I didn’t hear the teacher calling me.

“Changsun! Wake up this isn’t your house.” She yelled. I looked up and noticed Mir was gone. I sent him a text asking if he was okay and if he wanted to eat lunch together. He said he already had plans with someone else. Who could it be? Usually he’d be jumping at the chance to eat together. It didn’t matter now. The lunch bell rand and I walked to the cafeteria with a couple other people. With Mir’s help I have slowly began talking to people again. I’ve made a couple new friends. Now I’m not by myself when Mir isn’t here, which isn’t often but we do have a couple of separate classes.

“Hey Joon, where’s Mir?” asked me Zico. Him,Mir, and a couple hang out together a lot since they all like to rap.

“He left early, wasn’t feeling good.” I replied biting my burger.

“Oh, we were supposed to practice today.”

“Oh want me to call him?”

“Nah it’s alright, we’ll just do it tomorrow.” He signaled the others and they walked to the music room.

“Hey Eunhyuk hyung, do you mind if I skip dance practice after school? I have something important do…” Just like I knew he would, Eunhyuk went ballistic.

“YAH! Lee Joon! You can’t just skip practice when you want to! Do you think we play around? Is this a game to you?” he was pointing his spork at me whilst leaning across the table. Nickhun held him back.

“I’m sorry hyung but it’s really important. Besides Taemin Seungri, Taeyang and Jaebeom are ditching as well.” I just added more fuel to the fire. At least this way he will be entertained for a while and won’t notice me missing. My phone then rang.

“Yoboseoyo?” I froze when I heard the voice on other end. It’s him. He was taunting me, I’m not going to fall for it. I walked away from our table and continued the conversation.

“What do you want?”

“Leave me alone, you!” I hung up the phone and headed back to our group. Onew must’ve sensed something because he pulled me aside.

“Hey Joon what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just Mir’s sick and I have a meeting today after school.”

“Ahh I see, good luck with your meeting. Have you told Mir how you feel?” Yes, I told Onew about my feeling for Mir, I hadn’t talked to him in a while. He was one of my best friends until I stopped talking to people. We began speaking again and I told him everything. I trust him a lot and he trusts me as well.

“No, and I don’t plan on telling him. I don’t want to him to be hurt by my problems. He’s a really good kid and I like him too much to do that.” My phone rang again and I answered.

“Yoboseoyo?”

-Hey doll face, whatya doing baby?- I grimaced and sang into the phone.

“You’ve got the wrong number~ You’ve got the wrong number ~ I’m sorry you’ve got the wrong number so don’t call me no more~!” Then I hung up and walked back to Onew.

“What was that all about?”

“Just a wrong number. Anyways how are things with you and Luna?” His faced paled a little and his head hung.

“She’s pregnant…” I couldn’t believe it.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, we confirmed it with a doctor. She’s already three months into the pregnancy.”

“Wow, I’ve missed so much…”

“It’s all good, you’re here now.” Said Onew cheerfully.

“Well let’s go to class before we’re late.” I said. We picked up our trash and went our separate ways.

           The last two periods went by like a flash. It seems as if I just blinked but two hours have already passed by. I packed up my things and walked to the café. Should I do this? Should I go back? I was about to turn when someone called me.

“Long time no see doll face~!” That voice. Why is he here? I shouldn’t have had come, it was a mistake. I’m here now though and we need to get this over with. I walked in the café and took a seat in front of him.

“What do you want?”

“Is that anyway to talk to someone you haven’t seen in three years? Tsk tsk tsk” he clucked his tongue and wagged his finger at me. I slapped it away from me and controlled myself from throwing him on the ground.

“Stop with the small talk, tell what you want, or I’m leaving.” He chuckled and reclined in his seat.

“It looks like someone grew a pair. Well to tell you the truth doll face, I’m here to take you back.” My eyes widened in shock and my mouth went dry. He was staring intently at me. He thinks that I want to hear those words from him but he’s wrong. Mir has my heart now. We stared at each other for what seemed like eternity until he broke the silence again. “So what do you say? Wait don’t tell me,” he laughed again. “You’re thrilled right? I’m back and we’ll be together again.”

 

A/N: Here's the 11th chapter, why am I updating right now? Because I didn't go to school today, doesn't matter I only go for 2hrs anyways, and its not like anyone bothers to know if I'm there or not, I'm an outcast oh well?

 I'm just posting up the chapters as they were before. Sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes I'm not in the mood to proofread.

T.T Weekends almost here lovelies just one more day, what are we doing?

This is like seriously...I don't know I just wanted to show it to you guys!!! Any E.L.F's here?

Yeah...-backs out slowly out of room-