Long Hot Summer

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

        It’s been a whole week since that kiss in the car and I’ve kept replaying it in my mind 24/7. Every time I think about it I get butterflies in my tummy and blush like a madman. I swear I created a whole new shade of red. Today was another sunny day and it was really hot in the condo. Joon went out to buy some ice cream and me being the lazy I am I decided to stay behind.

“Ahhh” I stood on the balcony and stretched. I waved to a few people I had become close to this last couple of weeks. I went back inside and removed my shirt and changed into some shorts. “Why does it have this hot so early?” It was only one in the afternoon. I yawned once again and thought about everything we did last week. We went to an aquarium, to the zoo; we went swimming and rode the water skis. Joon took me sailing and it was so much fun. We fished and cooked together like a real couple. We got on both of our nerves whenever someone talked to the other. I was thinking of making dinner for us but decided against it. I need to do some serious preparations, and I need help buying the ingredients and someone to help me decorate. My phone rang and I jumped a little in surprise since everything was quiet.

“Hello?”

-Mireu~ what are you doing?- it was G.O hyung

“Waiting for Joonie to get back with my ice cream, you?”

-Ohh well we wanted to talk to both of you but it seems like Joon’s not there so we’ll call back later. Bye!-

“Hyu-” I didn’t get to finish because he hung up. What do they need to talk to us about? I let it go and sprawled myself across the living room floor, letting the cold floor cool my body. A few minutes later I heard the door click and heard Joon making his way to me. I couldn’t be bothered to put a shirt on, it was too hot and he’s my boyfriend.

“I’m back~”

“Welcome back~~ where’s my ice cream?”

“Is ice cream all you care about?” I stayed laying face down on the floor.

“Too hot~ ice cream~ now~ Joonie~ I’m dying~” I heard him chuckle and grab spoons from the kitchen.

“Well how are you supposed to eat when your face is kissing the floor?”

“Too lazy to turn around flip me~”

“You really are shameless.” I felt his hands on my hips as he flipped me over. He was looking me in the eyes. “who’s a cute widdle Mireu~ say ahhh~ open up~” he was trying to keep a straight as he made baby noises at me but failed to do so.

“Ah~” I ate the ice cream. I sat up and reclined on him. “It’s too hot!”

“I know. Want to go swimming?”  I shook my head and got more ice cream. I took a bite and fed him some.

“That’ll make it even hotter.” I ate more ice cream then remembered the hyungs called. “Ah G.O hyung called and said he wanted to talk to us…” I put more of the delicious treat in my mouth and swallowed. “said he’d call later.”

“Oh did he say what it was about?”

“I didn’t even get to ask because he hung up on me.” I was thinking of ways to get Joon out of the place all day on Friday. It was Tuesday today and I need some good ideas.

“Wanna go to the lake instead? Not many people are there.” He nibbled on my neck and hugged me.

“Mmmh no. Let’s go for a walk instead?”

       We agreed on that, I got up to put a shirt on. A few minutes later we were walking the streets. Going into different shops, we walked down to the beach after a while. There was a band playing on the stage, and different stalls were set up everywhere. Some were selling jewelry, other’s food, others sold souvenirs for tourists. There were lots of people crowding everywhere, laughing, singing in tune and out of tune, couples walked by holding hands, talking, or kissing. I saw a face painter and pulled on Joon’s hand.

“I want to get my face painted~” we walked towards the man and I sat down on the stool. He started a drawing on my face and I was smiling the whole time. When he finished I made Joon get his painted as well. We continued walking around. We bought snacks and ate them as we made our way to the pier. It’s around four in the afternoon now and the heat’s going down a bit.

“Joonie?”

“Hmm?”

“Let’s take pictures.” We got random people to take our pictures. We could hear the music all they from the stage. We walked back down and saw a group of guys dancing. I got an idea and smiled up at Joon. “Joonie you should dance to!!” I got the attention of one of the dancers and told him Joon wanted to dance. He agreed and I pushed Joon to the crowd.

“Mir I’m no-”

“Just dance!” The crowd was cheering waiting for him to begin.

“EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!” They all went quiet and the music started again. It was an upbeat hip-hop song. I started to feel the rhythm and found myself walking to the middle of the crowd and dancing. I could feel all eyes on me and I liked it. I turned to my side and saw Joon had also begun to dance. We were free styling, the crowd was going wild. The cheers were loud in my ears, the music moving through my body. I lost myself for a bit until the song ended. I went back into the crowd and watched as Joon danced the next song on his own. I felt like a wild fan girl cheering for her oppa stage.

“WOOO HYUNG!!!” everybody was clapping and shouting. I’d never seen him dance before and now I know why he was scouted by the best arts school. Another question rose up as to why he denied. He got to back to my side and we left. I ran to the swings on the sand and sat on one and he did the same. We were staring at the water. The last time we went to the beach he told me he was coming to America. At the time I didn’t know I’d be part of his trip. I smiled and took his hand as we sung.

Joon’s P.O.V

       I was surprised when Mir pushed into the middle of the crowd. I haven’t danced in front of anyone since middle school. I still danced on my own but didn’t dare show anyone. I wasn’t sure what to do but then Mir walked into the circle and began dancing. I could stare at him. I didn’t know he was this good. It was like seeing someone else. This wasn’t the same person I saw everyday. He was something else, even more amazing than his usual self. I felt myself begin to move as well. After two songs I stopped and walked back to Mir. The crowd is still loud and I had an adrenaline rush. I wanted to go back, but at the same time I didn’t want to. We were on the swings looking out at the ocean. I was thinking of past memories.  I remember chasing Mir around the sand and him tripping, me ignoring after he said we couldn’t make necklaces out of seashells like in movies. I had to laugh at that and he looked over at me.

“It’s nothing.”

         I went back to my thoughts. I recalled how that same day we sat on the sand and looked out at the ocean like we were doing today. Except that day was sad and today was a happy day. I thought of the conversation we had that day.

“Once I graduate, I’m leaving for America.”

“Are you going to come back?”

“I don’t know, probably not. There isn’t anyone or anything for me to come back to.”

I chuckled, thinking of how that turned out. I never expected you to be part of this trip, especially as the person I love. I got off the swing and stood in front of him.

“What is it hyung?” I swept the hair out of his face. He looked beautiful as the sunset light shone on his slightly tanned skin. His brown eyes big and innocent, his reddish tinted lips looked perfect. He is perfect. Perfect for me.

“I love you.” I gently took hold of his chin and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

“I love you to.” I pushed his swing as we watched the sunset together for the second time, but this time as lovers not friends.

“Mir…”

“Yeah hyung?”  I was sitting on the sand with him on my lap wrapped in my arms. My chin was reesting on his shoulder and he was playing with my hands.

“You’re my better half.” We stayed like that for a while then walked home hand in hand to sleep.

 

A/N: Hey guys!! I'm here again. Here's a small tour of Oceanside where JoonMir's staying at and where I live! ^-^I come here a lot when I'm not glued to my laptop kekeke~ --->this is the farmers market it always happens on tuesdays&thursdays :3<--go there a lot during the summer--->most of my days after school were spent here and I mentioned this place in a previous chapterI used to like riding my scooter down this when I was in elementary I felt like a badass xD-->if you're walking down to the beach this is a must see!! You'll see it as you walk down the street yes we have a museum for surfingand this would be my school random but yeah C:

COMMENT TIME! Sorry no gif abuse today my laptop's being slow T.T

coolburritos:The gifs make everything interesting Lol I wish I could take you with me!!!! D: Haha right, can't they study? Your secret's safe with me! ^-^ LOL the is coming soon! ;D He would be eating kekeke~ Aigoo you make me blush! I'm content with the subbies I have, I didn't think my story would get this views/subs xD

JosRika:Yup gonna go see them next month!!!!! -SPAZZ- hohoho~~ have fun as well and go crazy!! ^_^

Aww thank you~! I'll post more fifs on the next chapter!

chichi_00:Aww I'll make sure to put a huge gif spazzem on the next update!! Please look forward to it!

ELF_BLACKJACK_VIP:We all know Mir's a tease! I'll put a gif spazzem on the next chapeer kekeke~

imwatchon_ew: I'm gonna see Big Bang as well but I'm more excited for KMF... xD I live an hour away and my uncle lives there besides I'm the one paying for the tickets so my mom couldn't say anything. ;D Who wouldn't wnat to just jump on Mir? I mean look at him! o: sorry -hide sin corner-  Here's an update see ya on the next one!

faayicecream:Kekeke~ There's not many kpop concerts where I live, although CN Blue and FT Island were here a month ago and I missed it!!!! Because I didn't have money TT.TT We should all just move to Korea...imagine the rise in population? Haha xD

Thank you! For sure I'll scream loudly!! I'll scream for you two! ^-^ Mmmh I don't really have a bias inMBLAQ it's hard to choose one in this group but if I had to really really really REALLY choose it would be Seung Ho<3 ^-^ and yours?(:

Comment section finished! I'll see you guys on the next update, I hope you enjoyed the small tour of where I live!!! Leave lots of subs/comments/views ^_^

Thank you for supporting me this far, I really appreciate it you guys!

Random story of my day: Today I went to the beach, and like the retard I am I forgot to change my nose stud for a hoop, so I'm in the water messing around when a wave came. My stud came out and got forever lost in the ocean!! T.T ahh time to buy a new one because I have oh so much money to do that -cries in corner- how's you guys weekend coming along?