Before The Storm

You Don't Know Me

 

Joon’s P.O.V

      I reread the texts for about the billionth time in a minute and I still couldn’t wrap my mind around it. he doesn’t mean it right? He’s just drunk. He doesn’t mean it! I picked up the nearest thing to me and threw it at the wall. The vase shattered with a loud crash.

“IT’S NOT TRUE!!!” Soon four people were crowding around the bedroom door with worried looks on their faces. I kept throwing things at the wall. I was having a meltdown and I didn’t care who saw it. I just want Mir back. I want him to tell me it’s not true. That we’re still together.

“Mir…” I whispered as my tears spilled down my face and I dropped down to my knees pounding my fists on the floor.

“O-oppa what’s wrong?”

“Hyung…” I waved them off but they kept on pestering me. I suddenly got up and picked up the keys I had thrown in a corner of the room and left the apartment. I stood outside facing the semi cold air. I quickly got in the car and began driving anywhere and everywhere trying to look for Mir. I pulled out my cell phone and called Seung Ho. I explained what happened and asked if Mir was or had been there but they hadn’t seen him.

      I was in an almost rundown neighbor. The people gave me strange looks as I slowly drove by looking for him. I need to find him. He’s my air. I was about to give up and head back home until a small blonde figure caught my attention. I put on my emergency blinkers and ran to the person.

“Mir! Thank god I found you. Do you know how worried I was? How did you end up here? It doesn’t matter, are you okay? Did anybody hurt you? Please don’t tell me it’s over!” I shook the boy in my arms. When he raised his head up I was shocked. This isn’t Mir. Why is he wearing Mir’s clothes? I didn’t have time to ask any questions as the guy in front of me put a cloth over my mouth and everything went black.

Mir’s P.O.V

     I asked the taxi guy to drop me off at the park. I didn’t feel like going home yet or facing Joon anytime soon. I sat down on a swing and tried to clear my mind. It was harder to do than I thought, especially with all that alcohol. Didn’t someone say that alcohol makes you think freely? Why the hell am I having hard time thinking?  I sighed and swung on the swing thinking of going home and apologizing to Joonie. He must have a reason for not telling me. I just over reacted at the thought of losing him…but GOD couldn’t he just have told me? Or maybe just be like ‘oh hey Mir I’m chilling with someone, I’ll tell you what’s up later!’ is he really that stupid? It’s just like being back in California!

      The wind rustled the leaves lying around and I yawned. I let go of the swing from one side and put it over my mouth to cover the yawn. I let my feet glide over the sandbox as the swing came to crawling stop. The sky looked so pretty, so pretty it reminded me of Joon and brought tears to my eyes.

“Joonie I love you and I know we will get through this. Just like we’ve gotten through the other bad times, we’re strong enough to overcome it!” I jumped from the swing and began walking home.


A/N: Yeoreobun annyong~!

Sorry for the lame and short update BUT I will make it up to you~!!!! ^~^

So just please wait for a bit! I kind of have an idea on how to write the next chapter but it's kind of hard to write something angsty/serious/hatefull(?) when you're like on cloud nine, being all fluffy and loving life ; ;

Why am I being like this you may ask? Well because I'm just gawwsh I'm just like super duper happy because since Kevin oppa said we couldn't be more than friends, sadly, I decided to move on so I like this guy and he likes me and you guys should just read my blog because this A/N is longer than my update lol xD Also I'll reply to your beautiful comments in my next update~

My crush likes kpop~!!!(:

Aren't the colors just so pretty????(: