We Ditched School

You Don't Know Me

 

Joon’s P.O.V

                  Today has been the best day of my life. Thought Joon walking inside his home to find it empty. He walked around checking for his father but there was no one there. Worried he checked the back yard and walked out in the street again to find nothing except darkness. Where could he be? It doesn’t matter it’s none of my business. Joon showered and fell asleep, waiting for a new day to arrive.

                   When he awoke that morning there was no yelling, no foul smell of alcohol or presence of another person. He checked the house once again like he did the night before to find no one. I wonder if he came last night. Joon got ready, ate breakfast and headed to school. He arrived thirty minutes earlier than usual and didn’t know what to do until someone him.

“Hyung! How come you’re here so early today?” asked Mir locking arms with you.

“I don’t know… I was bored at home.”

“Ohh did you eat breakfast yet? I’m starving let’s go to the cafeteria.” Both of the boys grabbed their food and found a table. The younger boy stuffed the food in his mouth as if there was no tomorrow.

“Calm down the food won’t walk away.”

“I know I can’t help it, I’ll be right back.” I watched Mir walk away to get in line for more food. He looks so adorable, hey is he wearing the clothes we bought yesterday? Wait we oh my god what am I thinking? I like girls right? Do I even like people? Why am I even thinking about this…oh here he comes act like nothing’s wrong. I ruffled my hair and Mir looked at me weird.

“What are you looking at?” I asked in a sweet voice. Am I being too weird? I hope he doesn’t think I’m weird! “AISH!”

“Hyung are you okay?” The nerve to ask so innocently.

“Yeah, I’m okay. You eat a lot don’t you?”

“I’m a growing boy I need all the food I can get!” he exclaimed in defense. “Why do I look fat? Oh god are my cheeks chubby?” What did I get myself into?  “Wait~~ do these pants make my look big?” asked Mir standing up while you tried to look away.

“You’re not fat, you look okay.” I replied shoving a piece of toast in his mouth so he would be quiet. People were looking your way, maybe because you always arrived to school when the bell rang or because you were actually socializing with someone. It didn’t matter it was still rude and awkward. “Mir people are looking…” The younger boy looked around and started shouting at people.

“CAN’T WE HAVE SOME PRIVACY AISH!” People looked away kind of scared and surprised that you were talking with the loudest person in school while you were the quietest.

“Mir calm down…”

“ANIYO!!! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE JUST STARING OVER HERE LIKE WE’RE ON DISPLAY OR SOMETHING…YEAH THAT’S RIGHT LOOK AWAY OR JOONIE WILL GET YOU! HE HAS MUSCLES THAT WILL SQUISH YOU!” What did he just say? I didn’t have time to say anything because my shirt was being pulled over head. Why is it so cold?

“MIR!”

“SEE I TOLD YOU HE HAS MUSCLES!” he shouted again pulling you up to reveal your exposed upper body making people gasp. I put my shirt on as fast as I could and dragged Mir to the entrance gates.

“Where are we going? School’s about to start.”

“We’re ditching.” He looked back at me with a shocked expression and then a smile spread on his face.

“Where are we going?” I thought about it for it for a bit and got on the bus with him.

“We’re going to the beach, anywhere just not here.”

“Won’t we get in trouble?”

“I’ll call someone to cover for us.”

“Okay!” he replied happily, I looked over at him and smiled. Mir what are you doing to me?

Mir’s P.O.V

“Where are we going? School’s about to start.” I asked when Joon hyung dragged me to the schools exit.

“We’re ditching.” I looked up at him a shocked expression on my face. Is he being serious? He stopped for a bit to think then dragged me into a bus.

“We’re going to the beach, anywhere just not here.” Declared Joon handing the driver some money.

“won’t we get in trouble?” I asked stupidly already knowing we would.

“I’ll call someone to cover for us.” Who is he going to call I thought he didn’t get along with anyone.

“Okay!”  I replied happily thinking on the Brightside of getting to hang out with him more. Oh lord that smile of his! I thought I was going to die when he smiled back at me. “How come we’re ditching school though?”

“Because we can.” Huh? What does he mean?

“What do you mean?”

Just don’t ask questions and enjoy the day.He responded and I sighed. I will never know what goes on in that head of his.

            The bus arrived in Yeouido, and the boys walked around for a while until they arrived at the 63 Tower.

“Hyung we should go in there.” I said pointing towards the Tower. “I’ve never been there, have you?”

“I’ve been there a couple of times.” He replied looking kind of sad.

“Let’s go.” I sprinted across the street. “I’m gonna beat you. Merong~” I shouted back at him and noticed he started running towards me so I ran even faster which caused me to trip. Joon ran and kneeled down besides me checking my ankle. “I’m alright don’t worry.” I said before he ripped his cardigan like last time.

“I told you I don’t like liars.” Does he like me?

“So you like me now? Does that mean we’re friends?” I was so happy thinking that he was my friend. Now he won’t be lonely, I better make sure I don’t screw up I like his smile and I want to see it more often!

“Sure whatever you think.” He replied still inspecting all over.

“I told you I’m fine, nothing hurts.” I got up and started walking towards the building again but a sharp shot through my right ankle. “I’m sorry do we have to go back now?” I asked looking up at him, the thought of leaving and going back to school or home made me sad for some reason.

“No, come on you’ve never been in the Tower.” Joon said, then surprised me by picking me up and putting me over his back.

“Hyung this is kind of embarrassing…” I whined trying to get him to put me down when people started looking at us.

“I have muscles that can squish anybody.” He replied quoting me from earlier this morning and I blushed a beet red remembering what his body looked like when I took off his shirt.

“You’re too full of yourself hyung.” I said and we both laughed.

“You’re the one that said it not me.” He replied and started walking up the stairs to the entrance with me on his back. We had been walking around, well Joon walked around while I piggy backed off his back,  looking at paintings and sculptures when an old woman walked past us.

“Omo aren’t you two just the most adorable couple ever?” Joon stuttered trying to explain to the woman that we weren’t but she just giggled and went on her way. Joon sighed and started walking again.

“Joon hyung are you tired? I think I can walk a little bit now.”

“Its okay, but I am hungry. Let’s go look for a dubokki stand outside.” He said and his stomach agreed by growling in response.

“Okay. To find a dubokki stand we go!” I shouted merrily. We had to take a taxi until we could find a stand that sold it.

“Mmmmmm this is the best dubokki I’ve ever had!” moaned Joon and I laughed at his expression.

“Really? This is the first time I’m trying it.” He looked down at me with round eyes and mouth opened.

“Did you live in a cave or something?” I just laughed at his remark and continued eating.

“Ani I just never really went out.”

“Wae?”

“People didn’t really understand me.”

“Ahh well I’m here and we’re friends.” He said nonchalantly.

“REALLY? DO YOU MEAN IT?! WE’RE FRIENDS!?!?!?!” I shouted happily and hugged him tightly.

“I thought you already knew that, and if you keep shouting I’m really going to leave you here and never come back.” He wouldn’t do it, he’s to soft!

“Okay! Now where should we go to, it’s pretty late.”

“I was thinking of visiting my aunt after you went back…” I let my mouth hang in shock that he would let me go all alone!

“You were going to leave me!”

“Well I thought you would be able to get home by yourself.” I didn’t reply and turned my back to him, ignoring whatever he said. “I’m sorry do you want to come with me to my aunts house?” Hmm to his aunts house?  “She has cats, you like cats right?” He remembers I like cats! I couldn’t help it and smiled.

“Only because I like cats!” I replied, got up and dusted off my clothes. “Come on!! Let’s go the cats are waiting!!!” I called out and he followed me even though I had no idea where I was going.

 

A/N: Here's the sixth chapter! If you can tell by this chap. I'm really happy today! Wae? Because my grandpas surgery went great![: Anyways enjoy my lovelies! Leave me lots of comments because I love reading them! ^-^

here's a cute JoonMir picture! PEACE!

Poster by: cyberchasefan200

I really like it~!