Being Cupid Is Harder Than We Thought

You Don't Know Me

 

Seung Ho’s  P.O.V

            After our plane landed we looked around for the driver aunty said would be waiting for us.

“Thunder are you sure aunty said the driver would be here when we arrived?”

“Yeah. Don’t you trust me hyung?”

“It’s you, so no.” G.O began laughing and I smacked his head.

“Jagi~!” he began complaining, so I bought him coffee to shut him up, Thunder started complaining so I bought coffee as well. It’s been almost three hours now and we’re still waiting.

“Thunder are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll go ask someone if they know how to get from here to Oceanside. Don’t move!” I gave them a warning look and they stayed still. I went up to the ticket lady and asked her how we could get form here to our destination.

“Excuse me but how do you get from here to Oceanside?” she looked at me and smiled.

“You have to take a plane, unless you want to drive but then that would take longer. Either way, from San Francisco to Oceanside it would be about 6 hours.”

“Wait but aren’t I in L.A?” I was starting to get a weird feeling.

“No sir, you’re in San Francisco.” She laughed and gave me a teasing look.

“Eotokke! I knew I shouldn’t have trusted Cheongdoong.” I gave her my award winning smile and left. “THUNDER! YOU’RE IN BIG TROUBLE!” The boy reclined in his seat and looked up at me with a scared look in his eyes.

“W-what is it hyung? Did I get the wrong time?”

“No you pabo! You got the wrong tickets!” I threw my hands up in the air and groaned.

“What do you mean he got the wrong tickets?” G.O was looking at me.

“He bought the wrong tickets. We’re not L.A but in San Francisco!”

“WHAT!” G.O looked at Thunder and clucked his tongue.

“Mianhe hyung!” he got on his knees and started complimenting G.O.

“Ah it’s alright Doongie, you didn’t mean to right? Jagi let’s just get on another plane arasso?” I was pouting.

“Hyung how about we take a road trip instead? I’m Joon and Mir will be fine on their own for a bit right? And look at the Brightside, we’ll save money and get to see the scenery.” The idea was growing on me, I finally agreed and we went to rent a car.

        After our little road trip we made it to Oceanside. I called aunty and asked her for directions for where we were staying. After getting lost a couple of times, we made it.

          It’s now been two weeks since we arrived but haven’t seen a trace of Mir or Joon. It was a sunny today and we were enjoying some time in the sun when Thunder came running to us.

“Hyung!” pant, gasp, pant. “I just” pant, gasp, pant “Saw Mir and Joon” he dropped to the sand and breathed in deeply. “I’m getting so out of shape hanging out with you two.”

“Aish be quiet! It’s your fault for neglecting the gym.” I was searching the crowd for the two idiots and spotted them. They were running around, chasing each other in the water. After hours of watching them and feeling like creeps we followed them to find out where they were living. After feeling even more like stalkers we headed back to our place to devise a plan to get them together.

      After two weeks of planning we were about to put our plan into action but it began storming. Being the lazy people we are, we stayed in and put our plans on hold for the moment.

“Hyung! I’m bored.”

“Me to jagi.” Both G.O and Thunder were getting on my nerves. Imagine living with those two for almost a whole month. I shook my head and pulled my hair.

“Let’s order pizza okay?” they nodded and ordered the pizza. When the pizza got here, they paid, tipped and nearly devoured it on the spot. Our day ended when we fell asleep while watching a random movie.

 

A/N: Okay just one more chapter because I love you guyskekeke~! ^_^

I'm really going to bed now!

This is irrelevant but I like the ing o_o

And well this because it's my hubby Seung Ho<3<3Damn don't those pants look great on him? Yes they do *O* and that face UNF! The hand...MY GOD~ Sorry...Seung Ho is my bias<3