Friends

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

                   Joon finally came back to school and he looks fine. Maybe he’s wearing make-up. During class Mir couldn’t concentrate, all his thoughts were about Joon, and them eating together. When school was finally let out he walked out of his last classroom to find Joon waiting for him at the school gates. Mir happily ran to him and started to walk towards a café.

“Where have you been?” Mir asked once they were seated and had ordered.

“Home.”

“I don’t want one word bull answers.” You said pointing accusingly at him.

“I’ve been home, happy?” No, I’m not happy.

“For now, can you please tell me how you got hurt the other day? Did you get in a fight? Fighting isn’t good.”

“No, I didn’t get in a fight, I know it isn’t good. Things are complicated.”

“Tell me what’s wrong, please?”

“I can’t, besides we don’t even know each other so why are you so worried?” Mir thought about this for a bit.

“Because I care, like I said before you seem like a nice person and I want to be your friend.”

“Why?”

“Because.”

“What if I don’t let you?”

“You will, you’ll let me be your friend and you’ll tell me what’s wrong.” You said still pouting.

“We’ll see about that.”

“HA! That means that you will be my friend sooner or later.” You replied giggling.

“Calm down, let’s get to know each other and then I’ll see if you’re worthy enough of being called my friend.” Said Joon smiling which sent you spazzing on the inside. If only he would wear that smile more often.

“Here’s your orders.” Said the waitress practically throwing herself at Joon, he didn’t have any reaction and just accepted his drink. “If you’d like anything” emphasis on the ‘anything’ “call me over.” She said and sauntered back to her post.

“I hate girls like that.” You grumbled and took a drink of your frappuccino while Joon laughed at you. “Can I call you hyung?’ you blurted out all of a sudden.

“If you want.”

“Really, can I?”

“Yeah…”

“YES! You already agreed to it, you can’t take it back.”

“Well what should we talk about?”

“Anything, just tell me anything about you and I’ll tell you anything about me.”

“Alright you start.”

“My names Bang CheolYong but I prefer Mir, my birthday is March 10th , I’m scared of needles, I only have my mom, I rap , I used to live on a farm before I moved to Seoul, I sold a cow once to pay for a date, my favorite food is chicken stir fry, I like the color brown, I’m really scared of needles, and I like anime/mangas, what about you?”

“Wow let’s see if I can beat that, I like to dance, sing, I’m 180 cm, I like wearing hats a lot, I really like sushi , my birthday is on February 7th , I was born in Seoul, I like acting, I have insomnia, erg that’s pretty much it other than being shy… ” He’s so cool, why isn’t he like this at school?

“Hyung let’s go to the mall.”

“Where?” he asked looking up surprised.

“Let’s go to the mall, just hang out.”

“Okay, but if we see anyone that we might know I’m leaving.” That’s what you think. Thought Mir mentally sticking his tongue out at Joon who was already walking out the door.

Joon’s P.O.V

                        This kid can talk, but he’s really nice, maybe I could be friends with him without telling him about what’s going on?

“Hyung let’s go to the mall.” Said the younger boy looking up at you.

“Where?” you asked surprised.

“Let’s go to the mall, just hang out and stuff.” He said smiling at you. That smile.

“Okay but if we see anyone we might know I’m leaving you there.” You said heading out the door, knowing Mir would soon follow you.

“Let’s ride the bus.” Said Mir pulling you to the bus stop, when you got on, you noticed you two were the only ones on. “Let’s sit at the back!” he said running to the back but he tripped once the bus started moving, you quickly ran to him and checked him all over to make sure he was okay.

“Mir are you alright? Does it hurt anywhere?” You asked running to him. Why do I care?

“I’m fine hyung, it didn’t even hurt.” He replied limping to his seat. This kid, why did he lie? Thought Joon taking off his cardigan, he ripped into a small piece and wrapped it around Mir’s ankle.

“Why’d you do that? I told you I didn’t hurt anything.” You looked up at him and smiled.

“Don’t lie, I don’t like liars.” You saw him turn his head and smile a little.

“Hyung how come you don’t talk to anyone at school?”

“I’m not a very social person.”

“Wae?”

“I don’t open up to people easily and some people misunderstand my shyness for arrogance or whatever.”

“Ahh but you’re nice hyung.” Said the younger boy looking out the window, that made you smile. No one’s ever bothered or been this persistent to know me. Soon the both of you arrived at the mall with Mir running at full speed through the front even though he could barely run, you sprinted to catch up to him only to bump into him because he had suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong?”

“There’s some people from class, I don’t want to leave hyung we just got here, can we please stay? Can we? Please?” he looked so sad at the idea of having to leave. He looks so sad, and that pout is just too adorable. You sighed and started walking further into the store. “We can stay hyung, really?”

“If you keep asking me, I’ll leave you here.” You said and walked further in front of him with a smile on your face. I don’t think I can leave him behind. You felt Mir walk next to you.

“Where should we go first? You like hats, so let’s go to the hat store first and then we can look at shoes or maybe we should find clothes fit for the summer it’s been really hot lately.” Mir kept rambling on and on but it wasn’t annoying, it was actually kind of peaceful. He pulled you into a store that sold hats and made you try on about every single one that they had. After buying a couple hats you two went into a clothing store.

“Joon hyung try this on, it’ll look good on you.” He said pushing you in to a dressing room with a pair of pants and a shirt.

“Mir I don’t think I can wear this.”  You called out from the changing room. He gave you a pair of too tight pants and a mesh shirt.

“Why not, you have the body for it? You should show it off.” He replied calmly from the other side.

“Uhm no, maybe something else just not this.”

“Fine.” He mumbled something and then gave you another pair of clothes. Now this is more my style. You thought slipping on the black shirt and more comfortable jeans. “How does it look?” you asked Mir walking out of the dressing room.

“Hyung that looks great!” he exclaimed pulling you to a mirror, you noticed he had also tried on something else and couldn’t help but stare at him. He looks so cute and innocent.

“Hyung does this look good on me?” he asked breaking you out of your thoughts.

“Yeah, it looks really nice on you.” He smiled at you and went to change back, you did the same. You guys paid and walked into another store.

“Hey Mir, let’s go into the music store.” You said pointing to the store on your left, he nodded and followed you in there. You spotted G.O and walked up to him.

“Hey hyung.” You greeted when he saw you.

“Joonie my man, it’s been a while since I saw you, what you been up to?” he asked then noticed Mir “Who’s this?”

“This is Mir, he’s my friend. Just the usual you know.” You replied shrugging your shoulders at the last part, G.O already knew about what went on at your house just like Seung Ho hyung. They both looked over you like a little brother, all three of you had been classmates but those had already graduated.

“Hi, I’m Mir.” Greeted Mir bowing, G.O ignored the bow and just hugged him. Poor kid, one of G.O hyungs hugs is like having the air taken out of you.

“Forget the honorifics and just call me hyung.” Mir looked at you and you nodded. You two talked for a bit while Mir looked around the store. After a while of catching up with him, you signaled Mir that it was time to go and he walked to you.

“Hey hyung we got to go but I’ll make sure to stop by again.” You said giving him a hug.

“Hey, be careful and visit me soon, I get lonely.” He said making you cringe when he wiggled his body trying to act cute, Mir just laughed and waved goodbye as you walked out of the store.

“Who was that?” asked Mir

“He’s my friend, he helps me a lot.” You replied falling in sync with Mir’s footsteps.

“Oh, I’m hungry, let’s go to the food court.”

“Noona give us something yummy.” Said Mir handing the woman some money

“I’ll pay, put your money back.” You said reaching for your wallet but Mir stopped you.

“No, I invited you so I’ll pay. You can pay next time.”

“Alright.” Wait! Next time, oh this kid is sly. Thought Joon as he smiled at Mir’s perfect back, with the urge to hug him.

“Hyung! Hyung! HYUNG!!” you snapped out of the trance when Mir shook you and stuffed something in your mouth.

“What?” what did he ask me?

“I asked you what you wanted to drink, what were you thinking about you were so lost in thought?”

“Ahh nothing, I want coke.”

“Okay, here you go. Let’s go sit over there.”

“Give me the drinks, you carry the food.” Both of you ate and talked for a while.

“We should probably go home.” Said Mir as you two walked out of the mall and headed for the bus stop.

“Yeah…”

“We should hang out more often hyung.” Said Mir pulling in to the bus.

“Mhmm”

“Hyungggggg talk more” whined Mir and you laughed at his childishness then ruffled his hair you laughed again when he complained about you messing up his hair .

“Alright, alright.”

                 When the bus stopped, you both walked together until it was time to take different routes to your homes. Mir waved and you watched him walked away until he disappeared into the dark. Joon sighed and started walking home as well with thoughts of Mir clouding his head.

 

 

A/N: WOOP WOOP!! Here's the 5th chapter!!! Leave me comments.

Do you guys think i'm moving too fast or is it too slow? *O* with that in mind i leave you my lovely readers with this cute joonmir picture! ^_^

Ahh btw those Mir and Joon facts in the chapter are all true, except for having only a mom(I did my research kekeke~)

Poster by: cyberchasefan200

Love it~!