Run and Don't Look Back

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

      I looked out the window and saw Joon tied up against a pole. He was looking at the ground but slowly his eyes made their way to me. Joon!  I got up but somebody stopped me and held me in place. The man shoved me against the window and made me watch as someone beat Joon. I wanted to scream. I wanted them to stop it. To stop hurting him. Why? Joonie… I elbowed the man holding me and ran to the train’s door. I was so glad this train made so many stops and that they guys were heavy sleepers. I ran out and ran to him.

“Mir what are you doing here?” I brushed some of his hair off of his face and looked him in the eyes.

“What’s going on Joonie? Who are those people?”

“You can’t stay here it’s too dangerous for you. You know my gym bag the one I keep in my car.”

“Y-yeah.”

“I left it under our bed, take a taxi home and look for it, when you find it grab the black box in it. The rest will be self explanatory. Grab all my credit cards and cash that’s in my wallet. In Hyuna’s room there’s a floorboard that doesn’t quite fit look for it there’s a gun and more money take that also. Take Hyuna and Cheongdoong with you and don’t look back. Don’t look back no matter what. Trust me okay? Will you trust me? Please?”

“I trust you Joonie.” He smiled a little then got serious again.

“I promise you, we will meet again soon. So wait for me okay? Don’t look at any other guys or I’ll beat them up.”

“Joonie-”

“I love you Mirry-pie don’t ever forget it, now, RUN! RUN AND DON’T LOOK BACK. DO IT. NOW!”

 “Joon I can’t leave without you-”

“RUN YOU IDIOT! RUN LIKE A ING FOOL AND DON’T LOOK BACK.” He wasn’t looking at me anymore. I pulled up his chin and kissed him like a wild animal. I let him go and smiled at him.

“You promised we’ll meet up soon Joonie. I’ll beat you up if you break your promise. I love you Joonie.” After saying that I ran like he told me. I ran and didn’t look back.

     I got in the first taxi I could find and told the man to drive to our apartment. I handed him all the money I had in my pockets and ran inside. Hyuna and Thunder were sitting in the living room looking worried. They jumped up when I slammed the door closed and ran for her room.

“MIR! What are you doing? Where’s Joon? What happened?”

“No time for explanations. Look for a creaky floorboard and grab whatever is under it. I’ll be right back.” I ran back to mine and Joon’s room then slithered under our bed. Why did I ask for a big bed! Why didn’t I turn on the lights? I felt my way around until I found the gym bag. I took out the box and ran back to Hyuna’s room.

“Did you guys find it?”

“No…”

“Aish!”

“Hurry up pull up all of the floorboards.” We were pulling them out when all of a sudden someone rang the doorbell.

“! Who the hell is it at this time? Stay here and continue doing this, I’ll be back.” I ran to the door and opened it. To my surprise it was Myungsoo.

“What are you doing here?”

“I couldn’t get a hold of Joon’s signal on my radar so I came to investigate.”

“What trace? What radar? What are you talking about?”

“I hooked a chip on all of his clothes so I could keep watch on him.”

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Don’t judge me. So where is he?”

“He’s…not here.”

“I knew something happened. Now tell me.”

“I don’t know either he just told me to run away with Hyuna and Cheongdoong.”

“What are you still doing here then?”

“He also told me to look for something.”

“I’ll help you look. You are his boyfriend and I do love him enough o want to see him happy. He deserves it so if anything happens to you I’ll feel guilty for him sad. Now what do we need to look for?”

“Ju- agh nevermind we will need someone who is older than us anyways. We need to find a creaky floorboard it has something important under it and then we run away.”

“Seems easy enough.” He walked all the way in and headed towards the room. He burst out laughing as soon as he got in the room.

“What the were you guys thinking?”

“Hey we couldn’t find the right floorboard.”

“Whatever. Move out of the way.” We moved and watched as he slinked his way around the room. All of a sudden he stopped and pulled up a board.

“Found what you were looking for kid.” I ran to him and picked up the gun and two suitcases.

“M-mir when did that get there?”

“I don’t know either. Pack up a duffle bag and let’s go.”

“Where are we going?”

“I don’t know just hurry up! Time’s running out!!” both of them scrambled trying to pack their things as fast as possible.

When they finished the four of us crammed inside the way too small taxi and rushed to the airport. I got Myungsoo to buy us the plane tickets. Our plane didn’t leave until an hour from now. We were sitting and waiting anxiously. I suddenly remembered the gun and shot out of my seat.

“Relax kid, I’ve been through this before. I know how to hide a gun this small from security.” I sighed and jumped again when someone’s phone rang. Hyuna answered her phone then handed it to me.

“Hello?”

-Mir where are you guys? We came to your house but no one opened the door.-

“What oh uhm uh…”

“Wait~ don’t tell me you and Joon went somewhere for some freaky ?”

“Hyung! No uhm its hard to explain.”

“What? Your freaky or the place?”

“Neither! Oh my god!”

*FLIGHT NUMBER 106 HAS BEEN DELAYED ANOTHER HOUR. WE’RE TRULY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.*

“YES! This means more free peanuts!” I heard Myungsoo and Thunder cheering.

-Plane? Mir where the hell are you? Are you really that insecure about Joon cheating on you?-

“No Joo-”

-Don’t move from where you are! Me and G.O are coming.- with that he hung up and I stood like an idiot.

“Holy . Oh my god. The hyungs are coming! Oh god! Oh god! OH GOD!!!!” I threw myself on the floor and kicked my feet and hands like a child.

“So? Won’t it be better if we have adults with us?”

“Those two aren’t adults. They’re worst than us! !!!!!!!!!”

“Hey calm down kid. I’m sure they’ll understand and won’t ask questions. This way they won’t be worried right?”

“Why are you being so nice Myungsoo?”

“Like I said it’s all for Joon.” Fifteen minutes later the 87 line was running towards us. They questioned me and the rest and almost beat up Myungsoo thinking he kidnapped us. After I explained what happened everybody was quiet. At first they didn’t believe my story but then Myungsoo chimed in and explained to them how dangerous and weird Joon’s half brother can be. Apparently he knows more about Joon then even Joon knows about himself. He’s been tracking his brother for a few years now. That’s the reason why he left Joon in the first place. To go find his brother and do whatever it is Myungsoo does. He never meant to leave him but he had to. A few minutes later we boarded our plane and were on our way to California. 

 


 

A/N: Hello babies~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY AN UPDATE!! 

So no Jooonie P.O.V in this chappie. I'm sorry, I finally update and no Joon p.o.v T.T

I'll write Joon's P.O.V next chapter. followed by the bro's view as well.

Sooooo moving to update you on why I've been oh so pleasantly absnet. I graduated.

 No seriously whatever. It really doesn't make a difference to me. I barely went to school anyways. I'm going to get busier in the next two weeks because I'm working as a summer tutor. Yes I got a job. [NEEDS MONEY FOR KPOP AND SHIIZZZ!!]

<---look how happy they are!!! I get to tutor all this rejects that failed their senior year and try to get them to pass.

Good luck to them paying attention to me. I swear I will break some necks if they don't listen. [I'll be updating my stories from jail ;D]

Alright well comment and keep subbing~!! You guy are amazing and beautiful(handsome if you're a guy)!!

Thank you for supporting me and my fic!!! ^~^

Follow me on twitter: @619_enigma

Alright I'm finished now!!! C'mon Jeffrey~