Love Love Love

You Don't Know Me

 

Joon’s P.O.V

         Time is definitely not on our side. I haven’t been able to have any alone time with Mir. I’m pretty sure he hates me by now. AISH I’M GOING CRAZY!!!! I ruffled my hair and fixed my gaze on the track looking for my darling. Aha! There he is! Mir wasn’t even breaking a sweat as he ran his last lap for the mile. I’ve taught you well young cricket. I chuckled at my stupid thoughts and cracked a smile when Mir stopped in front of me.

      I looked him in the eyes and puckered my lips a bit teasing him. He his bit bottom lip and twirled a strand of his hair. I walked closer to him almost touching his lips and turned my head slightly pressing my lips to his ear.

“Meet me after class Ms. Bang, I need to discuss your grades with you.” I breathed on his neck and felt him shiver. I grinned and pulled away from him blowing my whistle.

“Class ends in fifteen minutes. If you can outrun me in the last lap, I’ll give you free play for the last minutes.” Everyone whooped and pumped their fist and high-fived their friends.

“If one of you falls behind or if I catch up to you, you’re all doing push-ups.” Groans filled the track and a satisfied grin appeared on my lips. ‘Everybody take your places at the starting line, I’ll give you a twenty second head start! Go!” I blew my whistle and watched them sprint. After counting to twenty I began jogging. This was nothing for me, of course, but I wanted to let them feel triumphant and proud of themselves. A few times I did come close to a couple students scaring them half to death. Oh Joon you evil maniac. I chuckled and crossed the line.

“Mr. Lee you lost!”

“Yea!” I clapped my hands and waved them off.

“You can go do whatever you want, just don’t leave the track.” Everyone dispersed and went to find their friends. I saw Mir go sit on one of the benches and I followed suit. I sighed and nudged his hand with mine. He turned to look at me with sad eyes.

“What’s wrong honey?”

“I just miss you…” I closed my eyes and intertwined my pinky with his. He tried to pull away but I pulled back.

“Let’s go out this afternoon?”

“Really?” I nodded and his eyes gleamed with excitement. I got up and put on a stern look as some students approached us.

“Can I count on you to try harder Mya?” he looked confused but then noticed the students getting closer.

“Yes sir.” He nodded and fiddled with his fingers. I patted his head and smiled at the kids who were now standing in front of me. They shot question after question at me, most of which were pointless and stupid and they should have know the answers to if they’d paid attention in class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I was in my office going through grades when Mir walked in. He looked adorable. I hadn’t noticed how much like a girl he actually looked like. The blonde wig went past his shoulders and curl slightly at the ends, the fringe almost covered one of his eyes but was clipped back by a bobby pin. The smoky eyeliner accentuated his eyes and made them look brighter than they actually were, his lips were tinted with a light pink gloss and it was all pulled together by a light blush. His black tight clad legs  were lengthened even more by the short ruffle skirt and white loose blouse he was wearing. The flats he wore made him look like a child but the stuffed bra said otherwise.

      He sat on top of the pile of papers I had been writing on and pouted.

“You said we were going out after school.” He whined and crossed his arms across his chest. I chuckled lightly and caressed his cheek.

“We are, just wait for like five minutes, okay?”

“Okay.” I rushed my work and changed my clothes. My usual sweats were traded in for black skinnies just like my hoody and workout top were switched for a casual white dress up shirt and a gray cardigan. I fixed my hair a bit and picked up the papers I had been working on and put them in my back pack. I put on my shades and took Mir’s hand in mine then walked out of the office. A few students were crowding around, most of them were there for tutoring, and others for sports, and some were just standing around.

     I put an arm around Mir’s waist and looked up at the sky.

“How long has it been since we’ve been this close honey?”

“I don’t know…” I smiled and unlocked the car. I opened his door and waited until he got in then I closed his door and ran to my side. I started the car and put on some music then drove away from the school. I laughed as the wind whipped my hair around and the music played. This was the best feeling in the world. I breathed in deeply and let it out with a shout.

“I LOVE YOU BANG CHEOLYONG!!!!!!!” the drivers in the other cars turned to look at me with a funny face but I didn’t care. That’s right, I don’t care, I love him and that’s all that I need.

“Joonie…”

“Ne~~~?”

“Nothing. Never mind.”

“You sure?”

“Yup!” he was blushing! It wasn’t the fake powdered blush, it was his own! And I caused it! I’m the happiest man, no scratch that, human alive right now!

       We arrived at the mall. I parked the car and ran to his side to open the door for him. Some girls were crowding around and awed at my gesture. I didn’t pay it any attention and continued to take Mir’s hand in mine and walk with him to the entrance. We’d been to the mall once since we arrived but I’d left early because I was feeling sick.

“What are we doing here Joonie?”

“Normal couples go on dates at the mall.” I beamed at him and pulled him towards a store that sold hats. It reminded of the first time we hung out and a huge smile appeared on my lips remembering how different the feeling I have now is from the feeling I had then. We did anything and everything. From eating and shopping to reading and watching a movie. We took pictures at the photo kiosk and bought couple shirts.

“Joon look!!” Mir was pointing to a baby tiger that was being displayed in a made up ‘zoo’ for the children.

“Let’s go see it! Let’s go~, let’s go~, let’s go~~~~” I laughed at his anxiousness and nodded. He ran for the display and I followed quietly behind.

“Can my girlfriend pet the tiger?” I asked the man in charge of the animal. He was gawking at Mir, who was looking at the tiger with gleaming eyes.

“Joonie please~ I want to pet the tiger~~~~~~~~!” I looked at the man ready to bribe but that wasn’t needed.

“Anything for the pretty lady.” I felt my right eye twitch in irritation as he greasily spoke to Mir. All that touching isn’t needed to show someone how to hold the damn tiger! He had his arms around Mir slender waist and was pressing himself a little to close.

“Babe let’s go to the pet store! I think I saw kittens in there…” at the word kittens he pushed the man away and hugged my waist.

“Let’s go!” his face was buried in my chest and I smiled triumphantly at the old man who was sending me daggers.  I lead him to the kittens and watched him sit down and play with them. After our adventure at the mall we stopped by the grocery store and picked up some things we would need for dinner.

Mir’s P.O.V

        I ran out of the car and into the house.

“WE’RE HOME!!!!” I shouted, wondering if anyone was home.

“Nobody’s home Mireu, they all went out for dinner.” Joon nearly scared me half to death when he back hugged me and kissed my cheek. I wiggled out of his grip and ran up to the bedroom.

“MIR~~~ come back~!!”

“Aniyyyyyyyyya~” I closed the door and got undressed. I looked at myself in the floor to ceiling mirror and frowned. I need to gain muscle. I sighed and the shower then jumped. I let the water run down my body and sighed at the warmness. I shampooed and rinsed and did whatever I needed to do and turned off the water. I searched for a towel but couldn’t find one. G.O forgot to do laundry again!! I ran out of the bathroom and wrapped myself in a bed sheet. It’s so soft~

“Mir what are you doing? I just took those sheets out of the dryer.” I looked up at Joon and put my finger to my cheek and pouted a bit.

“There were no towels in the bathroom~”

“You-” he chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Get dressed, dinner’s ready.” I nodded and looked for some comfortable clothes. I put on a pair of shorts and a white muscle tee then ran downstairs. The table had two plates on it and two candles were lit in the middle. Roses were scattered around the floor and soon the lights dimmed a bit. I looked around looking for Joon but didn’t find him. Suddenly someone kissed my shoulder and picked me up then sat me down on a chair.

“Joon-"

“Let’s have dinner, just us.” I nodded and smiled at his thoughtfulness. He served my plate then his and we began eating. We made small conversation and soon were finished. I leaned across the table and kissed him.

“I love you Joonie.” I whispered and got up from the table and began clearing the dishes. We cleaned the kitchen and put away the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mireu?”

“Hmm?” I was laying on top of Joon who was laying on the sofa. We were watching Finding Nemo in the living room and we’d been quiet the whole time until now.

“Promise you’ll be with me forever.” That sentence was so plain and simple but the meaning it held was deep and full of feelings, feelings that I could easily understand. I nodded and nuzzled his nose.

“I promise.” I felt him smile against cheek and I smiled in return. We went back to watching the movie but fell asleep somewhere in between kisses and giggling.


A/N: Yo, yo, yo~!! What it do dawgs~? Lol jk. Hey guys! Just a quick update!

Okay. Read, comment,spazz,sub!

Peace<3