Rainy Day

You Don't Know Me

Mir’s P.O.V

      We walked in the condo holding hands with smiles on our faces. I pressed the button on the elevator and up we went.

“Joon?”

“Neh?” Joon looked down at me and I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“Nothing…” I looked down and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

“I love you dork.” He said with a chuckle.

“I love you to babo.” We both laughed and walked out the elevator.I can’t believe this!!

       Joon opened the door and we walked in. He removed his shirt and flipped his soggy hair. HALLELLUJAH! PRAISE SHISUS!! I sent a quiet prayer to the skies for letting me witness this. I bit down on my lip and turned around blushing. I was afraid if I kept looking at him I’d completely melt.

“Mireu you should change your clothes so you don’t get sick.”

“ah yeah. I’m going to go take a shower okay?” I was in front of the bathroom door when he grabbed my hand.

“What is it?”

“You forgot your towel dork.” He said giving me that beautiful smile while handing me my towel.

“Ohh thank you.” I quickly went in the bathroom and jumped up and down with excitement. I still can’t believe this!! I the water and let the heat envelope me. The whole bathroom was foggy and I liked it that way. I was singing at the top of my lungs.

Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Je je jeil jal naga

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Oh my god

 Why am I singing? Because Joon loves you? Damn right! That’s why! I stepped out of the tub and wrapped the towel around my lower body.  I got dressed and went to look for Joon.

“Joonie~”

“I’m in the kitchen.” I headed to the kitchen, only to find the most adorable sight ever. Joon was wearing an apron and had a spatula in mid air. I noticed he had already changed into a pair of sweats and a black muscle tee.

“whatya making?” Joon turned to look at me as I sat on the counter.

“Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup since it’s a rainy day.” I could smell the delicious aroma of tomatoes and the yummy scent of cheese filling the kitchen.

“Smells yummy~”  Joon put the spoon to my lips and let me taste the suoup.

“How’s it taste?”

“Mmmh where’d you learn to cook?” he gave me a shy smile and turned off the soup burner.

“I learned on my own.” I smiled at him and jumped off the counter onto his back and kissed his cheek. “What was that for?” he was smiling shyly at me.

“Can’t I at least do that after all this time?” I was pouting and giving him puppy eyes. He turned me around and I wrapped my legs around him.

“No, I want more~”

“Hu-” I didn’t finish my sentence because I felt his lips on my own.  I don’t know for how long we were kissing but the fire alarm suddenly started ringing and I jumped off of him when a flame appeared. OH MY GOD!!! “OH MY GOD WE’RE GOING TO DIE!! Eotokke? ” I was running around the kitchen while Joon pulled off his shirt and threw it at the pan. I can’t even admire his glorious abs in this situation! Either way I still stopped for a bit and gawked at his flexing back muscles. “YAH DO YOU WANT TO KILL US!” I ran to the door and grabbed the fire extinguisher. I ran back and handed it to him. He put out the fire but the smoke was too much. We ran outside to get some fresh air, I could hear fire truck’s coming.  We looked at each other and started laughing like maniacs.

       Joon was shirtless, shoeless, his hair messy from the rain earlier and without shoes. My hair was in a messy ponytail and I was wearing sweats and a black shirt and my hoody. The other occupants of the building were also coming out wondering what happened. Some of them gave us dirty looks and the girls gawked at Joon.

“Joonie~~” I was getting jealous of everybody looking at him.

“Cover yourself.” I handed him my sweater and he put it on. The girls gave me death glares but I ignored them and glared back. He’s MINE! Some even had the nerve to come up to him and touch him. Not normal  touching but she was feeling him up!

“Excuse me but do you mind getting your ty hands off of my man?” I gave that attitude. It took me months to get him and she was destroying that.

“Are you talking to me?” This girl wants to die! It’s on mofo, ohh if only Key and Heechul hyung were here, you’d be lying on the floor right now!

“Yeah that’s right. I was talking to you!” She didn’t respond but raised her hand to slap me but Joon grabbed her wrist.

“Don’t you dare lay a hand on my boyfriend.” She was wide-eyed.

“Fine! It’s your loss.” Her hand came in contact with Joon’s cheek and I went ballistic.

“OH HELL NO!! YOU BETTER HIDE REAL GOOD!” Joon was holding me back, while I flailed my arms and kicked the air. People were staring at us. “OHH YOU’RE SO LUCKY I’M BEING HELD BACK!!!!” I was shouting and I felt Joon’s lips on my ear.

“You’re too cute when you’re jealous babe~” he breathed in my ear and I melted.

“She’s lucky you’re so nice.” I mumbled as we made our way to the front where the fire fighter was calling us.

“Is the apartment yours sir?”

“Yes.”

“What exactly happened back there?”

“Ahh well you see, I was cooking and went into the other room to grab something quickly but I guess I was gone for too long because the pan caught on fire…”  he gave the man his heart-stopping smile and he couldn’t help but smile back at him.

“I see…” he eyed us suspiciously but didn’t say anything. “All your belongings are fine, as for your sandwiches well that’s another story. You be careful next time you’re fooling around ya hear me?” he pointed his finger at both of us and left laughing. Oh my god! How embarrassing! I was blushing wildly as Joon chuckled and took my hand. We walked back up to our place and saw the mess in the kitchen.

“Let’s clean this tomorrow, let’s just get take-out neh?” I enthusiastically shook nodded my head and followed him to the car.

 

Joon’s P.O.V

       After the whole fire incident we were driving to Subway. Mir was pouting the whole time and kept looking at my cheek.

“I’m fine you dork.” He caressed my cheek and I automatically smiled. I had one hand on the steering wheel and the other one was holding his hand. We drove in silence but it wasn’t awkward. It was nice. You’re really something aren’t you CheolYong? An old memory that I hadn’t thought since I met Mir flashed in my mind. The memory wasn’t bad like before. I was at peace with myself, with the world knowing that he was with me. You saved me from myself. I smiled and pulled his hand up to my lips and kissed it when we got to a stop light.

“You know we should call the hyungs, we haven’t talked to them since the first week we arrived.” I parked in front of the sandwich shop, and we both got out.

“Yeah, let’s call them after we get home though.” We walked up to the register , ordered and waited for our food.

“Okay~” Mir sat across from me. It took all myself control to not throw myself across the table and ravish his lips. Mir what are you doing to me? He was biting his bottom lip and staring off into space.

“Mir?”

“Yeah?”

“Why do you love me?”

“Huh? Well because you’re you.” He gave me an eye smile and got up when our order was called. We drove back to the condo. The smell of smoke still lingered in the kitchen and living room, so we decided to eat in the bedroom. We got comfortable on the bed and the TV, there was nothing good on so Mir thought it’d be a good idea to connect my laptop to the TV. We were looking on the internet for something to watch and decided on a drama Mir thought was interesting. We ate and watched the show. After almost forty into the drama Mir was so hyped up yelling at the screen.

“OMG SHE IS SOOOO GOING BURN!!!” Were cuddling and I had my chin on Mir’s neck. “I will cut you up if you do something to her! Ahh hell na!! that is HER father’s money not yours!” I was chuckling and he looked back at me. “What?”

“Nothing you’re just cute when you get so worked up.” I took a sip of my drink and nuzzled his neck. “Although you’re always cute.” He was blushing like a mad man. “Aww are you embarrassed?” I kissed his cheek, then his aw, and his forehead. When the first episode finished Mir turned off the TV and turned to me.

“I don’t want to watch anymore.” I sat up while he stayed on my chest. It was peaceful. For the next few hours we talked anything and everything. I heard his breathing slow down and heard light breathing. I laid down and placed him next to me. We both fell asleep, holding onto each other. I woke up around five in the morning to find Mir still sleeping. He looks so handsome even when he sleeps.

          I was about to get up but he pulled me back down.

“Stay~” I got back under the covers and he threw his leg over me and hugged me closer. “Don’t go anywhere~” he was half asleep but spoke clearly.

“Arasso.” I pulled him closer, I thought he had fallen back asleep but surprised me. He kissed me.

“I’m not fully asleep babo.” He tightened his grip on me and I smiled.

“You’re so sneaky.”

“You’re too loud.”

“Mianhe…” I placed kisses all over his face, aw, and shoulders then cuddled up to him and fell back asleep.

 

A/N: (I'm in love w/this song

)Hi guys~ sorry for the lame fluff/chapter. I'm not feeling to awesome today.I'm kind of depressed T.T Why? I think I mentioned before how I was dumped on Valentine's day...yeah. So I dealed w/it and was all good until today. My ex introduced me to his new gf she tried to be buddies w/me I ignored her because she's the reason we broke up in the first place he was cheating on me w/her... he thought I'd be stupid not to say anything, I confronted him and we got into a huge fight. Anyways back to today. So he introduced her, we chatted, then he left and she stayed w/me. it was kind of awkward so I decided to break the ice but instead she starts insulting me so on the outside I'm just like whatever but inside I was dying. -sigh- so yeah after that they left and I stayed there, remembering the old days. In the end I just gave up Enough of my rambling. On the brightside, well not so bright, I got a job.

 

I have 40 SUBBIES AND 1400 VIEWS! I LOVE YOU GUYS~ G.O IS EXCITED AS WELL(:

COMMENT TIME~!

coolburritos:Lol The emperors New Groove is awesome :) Kekeke~ Here's an update, it's kinda ish but I'll make it up in the chapter after the next. Does it make sense? Idk I confuse even myself. Yeah I'm a shawol as well and I saw the teaser my reaction  lol catch ya on the next update~

faayicecream:Lol no problem I like the demanding makes me feel good, and that someone enjoys my writingxD Lol actually I don't know who it is sorry~ :)

UkissShinee:Lol soon, soon. You'll find out soon kekeke~ Keep commenting and your name will keep appearing here. Here's an update~^-^

k-maee:Lol thank you! Aww I'm glad you liked it, it took me a bit to write it and get it just right(: Here's an update, catch ya on the next one~ ^-^

lollysheep:AWWWW thank you so much!! :) lol flying squirrel!! Here's an update you awesome reader~!

2minjongkeylove:Ahh hey there! nope I'm pretty noone else has that username o_o the reason your name came up is because I used that feature where you can include your reader's name if I put <> those thingies your name will appear ^-^

hyunnielover26:Yup at last kekeke~! Things will get even more interesting in the few following chapters! Stay tuned, catch ya on the next update~^-^

And that concludes our commentary :) I'll be going now. Good night my lovelies.

<-- that made me laugh and this made me smile so much my cheeks hurt---> and Thunder is just being thunder

LEAVE COMMENTS/SUB/SPAZZ!