Bittersweet Memories

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

     It’s been two months now and Joon hasn’t told me anything. Doesn’t he trust me? We’ve been okay but sometimes he just disappears for hours and doesn’t say where he’s been or who he’s been with. We’ve fought a couple of times but I thought nothing of it. I took it as us just getting on each other’s nerves after being together for a while now. I didn’t want to bring this up because I didn’t want to sound clingy. We hang out, he’ll take me on dates but he seems distracted. No matter how hard I try it seems like I’m not one making him happy. And that really hurts.

     It was a normal Friday in school. I was eating lunch with the guys and talked about our classes and what we were going to do this weekend, but my mind was somewhere else.  Will Joon be home with me or will he go out? I should stop worrying we promised to be together forever. He never breaks his promises. I was in the midst of having an inner as Junhyung’s voice made its way to my thoughts.

“What was that? Sorry I wasn’t paying attention…”

“I asked if you wanted to hang out with us tomorrow, we’re taking a train down to the sea and staying overnight at a hotel.”

“Ah…no thanks. Maybe some other time, I’ll go first alright? See you guys in class.” I got up and picked up my tray and walked away from the table. I tuned out all the voices that surrounded me. There were large crowds of people everywhere. I felt suffocated. I loosened my tie a little and ed my shirt. It’s too hot. I felt tired.

“Mr. Bang you know the school rules. Fix your tie and button up your shirt.” I nodded and placed my hand on the button. My legs were growing weak. I felt I couldn’t support myself anymore. I reached out for anything to hold onto. I grabbed nothing but air. I kept reaching out until I got hold of a shirt.

“Mr. Bang I will not tolerate any of your shenanigans please let go of my shirt.”

“Can’t bre-” I couldn’t finish my sentence as everything out.

      I opened my eyes and held onto my head. It was throbbing. I looked around trying to figure out where I was. This isn’t the schools infirmary, or my place. Where am I? As if on cue a tall figure strode my way holding a cup of water and a tiny white pill.

“You’re awake? Your head must be killing you” he picked up the pill and handed to me, “Take this, it’ll help the pain go away.” I shoved back in his hand and a flash of something that looked like flashed in his eyes.

“I don’t want it. Where’s the door I’m going home.” I got up and searched the room for an exit.

“But you are home my dear CheolYong.”

“Don’t say my name.”

“You prefer me to give you a nickname?” he slinked his way to me and put a hand on shoulder as he pulled my chin up to look at him with the other. “What about baby? Babe? Honey? Sweetie? Mireu~?” he said the last one with a taunting voice as he looked straight in my eyes.

“You’re crazy Bae Sang Gon, you know that?” his grip on my chin tightened a bit and I whined at the pain. He smirked and let me go.

“Did I hurt my puppy?”

“Don’t call me that.”

“Tsk. Tsk you’re so hard to please. Well I have something to take care of so I’ll be back later. You can leave for today, but I’ll be watching you.” He chuckled and walked out of my sight. I followed his every move until I heard the door click shut. I stayed glued to my spot thinking about what had just happened.

“I’m going crazy!” I looked around the room once again but this time noticing everything. The furniture looked really expensive. Everything was luxurious, everywhere I saw there was something branded. Gold, silver, leather, diamonds, it was just like a museum set in a modern home. I walked out of the room and met the spiraled staircase. I carefully walked down it afraid I’d break something. I was standing in the living room letting my eyes roam over everything. It was simpler than the previous room I had been in. It was less tacky and seemed almost normal if it wasn’t for the expensive furniture and decorating.

      I heard footsteps and turned around to find myself face to face with a girl about my age. She stared at me without interest. I felt like some type generic thing under her piercing gaze. I put my head down and mumbled a hello.

“You must his new target. I suggest you stay away from Song Gon as much as possible if you don’t want your life to be ruined.” Her voice was sweet and soft but her words were cold and lifeless.  I mumbled an okay and goodbye and walked out the door. As soon as I was out of her sight I ran for my life. I ran until I got to the bus stop and got on. I searched for my phone but remembered I left it at school in my locker.

“!” I shouted out in desperation and got looks from the few people in the bus. I apologized and banged my head on the window.

     I got home and saw Joon’s car parked outside. I ran in thinking we could go do something by ourselves or with Thunder and Hyuna. I opened the door and saw him putting on his shoes. He saw me and gave me a smile. I smiled back and looked him over. He was wearing a suit and had his hair done nicely. He was wearing cologne and a watch I hadn’t seen before.

“Where you going~?” I tried asking cutely so it didn’t sound like an interrogation. He coughed and fixed his suit.

“I’ll be back later. Don’t wait up. I love you.” He ignored my question and left. Do you really? I was tired of waiting for him open up to me. To tell me what was going on. I was tired of being left alone almost every single night. I closed the door behind me and walked down to one of those drinking tents.

     I set down at one of the tables with my head on my elbows. A girl came and asked me what I wanted. I was about to tell her but another voice interrupted me.

“Yah! CheolYong what are you doing here? You’re not old enough to drink.”

“Oh come on Jiyong hyung!”

“CheolYong-ah I can’t let you drink.”

“Just let me drown out my sorrows.”

“You’re eighteen years old what sorrows do you have?”

“MY BOYFRIENDS CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME OLD WOMAN!”

“CheolYong-ah…”

“I mean she’s pretty but, but, but aren’t I cute as well?” he sighed and sat in front of me. he told the waitress to bring us a bottle of Soju and two shot glasses.

“Let me hear it all.”

“It’s been almost three months. He doesn’t want to touch me, he doesn’t come home sometimes. He stays out late. And then there’s weird guy from my class that says I’m going to be his one way or another and today I woke up in his apartment, I don’t know how but I did, and this girl that was there  told me to stay away from him, which I plan on doing. I don’t even like him, he’s creepy!”

“Just drink.” And drink I did. I drank until I couldn’t tell where I was or who I even was. I looked straight ahead as I took another drink. The people seemed to be moving a thousand miles a minute. I opened my _edth bottle and took a swig. As I lowered the bottle I heard a laugh and snapped my head in that direction.  JOON! EOTOKKE!!!!! WAIT WHY DO I EVEN CARE? HE’S WITH HER!

“YAH! GET ME ANOTHER BOTTLE!” I shouted at the waitress when I saw my empty bottle even though I had just opened it.

“CheolYong-ssi Jiyong oppa said not give you anymore to drink…” she sounded nervous and kind of scared.

“Just give me the bottle. If he says anything I’ll take the blame.”

“I can’t disobey Jiyong oppa, Mianhe.”

“Just give me another bottle. I need to drink to my sadness away.”

“I can’-”

“Mireu?” I looked up and met his eyes. He looked worried. Tsch! Only because he thinks I caught him with his woman!

“Mireu what are you doing here? Are you drunk?” he leaned in closer to smell my breath and scrunched his nose. “You are drunk. Why?”

“I don’t have to explain anything to you.”

“Mireu wh-”

“Don’t call me that!” I got up but stumbled on my own feet. “I’m going.”

“Mir!”

“Noona can you call a taxi for me?”

“N-ne.”

“Where are you going? Mir tell me what’s going on.”

“I don’t have to tell you anything. You stupid, lying AGH! I CAN’T EVEN SEE YOU RIGHT NOW!” I left him standing there as I got in the taxi.

Joon’s P.O.V

      I planned on telling Mir about my mother but I needed to know her first. I needed to know everything about her. I couldn’t tell them. Not yet at least but I will, soon. I was going to have dinner with her tonight so I got ready. It was almost six in the afternoon and Mir wasn’t home yet. I called his phone but he didn’t pick up. I shook it off and thought he was with the guys. I was putting on my shoes just as he walked. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. He stood there looking over at me. Is something bothering him? I wanted to ask him but I saw the time and hurried to put my other shoe. He caught me off guard with his next question but I ignored it and told him I’d be back later.

     I drove to my mother’s house and picked her up. We arrived at a nice looking restaurant. It wasn’t too fancy since I could only afford so much. We ordered our food and began a conversation.

“Omma?”

“Yes?”

“I have a question but…”

“You want to know why my death was staged right?” I nodded and she breathed in deeply.

“I knew I’d have to tell you this sooner or letter.” She looked down at the table and began her story.

Mother’s P.O.V

     I found out your father had been cheating on me with my sister. I forgave him because I loved him so much. I didn’t think it was something serious at the time until one day. We were in California. It had been almost two years since I had seen my sister. We arrived early at her home, when she opened the door a little girl two or three years younger than you was behind her. That little girl was Hyuna. I thought she was one of her neighbor’s daughter and she was watching over her. When I found out it was her daughter…I was ecstatic. I thought my baby sister has her own child now. We can relate more, we can be closer. I didn’t want to pry further about the father because she seemed hurt when I asked her the first time. She told me they split up and she was on her own.

      The days went by and we had a fun time. I thought our family was perfect. Me and your father hadn’t fought for a while and our relationship had gone back to normal or so I thought. One night your father was acting weird around my sister, I though he felt uncomfortable because she was a single woman with a child. I had just put you to bed and was walking back to the room we shared. As I walked by I heard whispers. I got closer to the door and instantly knew someone was arguing.

“Divorce her! I can’t hide this forever.”

“I’d love to honey but think about Changsun.”

“What about Hyuna? What will people say when she starts school and she doesn’t have a father?”

“She can still do well. Changsun will take over my company one day, until that day I refuse to divorce her. If I do that now she will take him with her, I need a son that I can train to take over for me. if I have a daughter all she can give me is a son-in-law and why do I want that? It’s like handing my money to a stranger in streets and telling them to keep it safe for me.”

“You don’t think Hyuna will be able to run the company as well?”

“She’s a girl for gods sake! I need a son! Not a daughter. Besides what will the public think if I divorce my wife and present them with a daughter I had with her sister?”

     To say I was shocked is putting it lightly. I didn’t know what to do at the time so I kept quiet. I waited for him to say something but he never did. I looked for signs of him being with her and I found them. They were subtle but they were there. As soon as we got back to Korea I met with some friends in the police force. I asked them to help me fake my death and disappear. I wanted to ruin your father by leaving him. I knew he needed me for the company’s sake. I planned on taking you but I decided against it. I thought it’d be good for you to stay with your father and learn the business so you take over one day, but it didn’t turn out that way.

     That day we went grocery as if everything was normal. It broke my heart to see you crying for me when you thought I died. I wanted to run to you and hug and tell you I was okay but I couldn’t do that. Not if I wanted him to suffer. The first three years I lived in London and searched for you from close friends in Korea, but they told me you moved. I tried looking for you but I couldn’t find you. It was like you had dropped from the face of the earth. I gave up after five years of searching. I moved to Indonesia the next year fearing of being found by your father when one of my sources told me he didn’t believe their story of me burning in the fire. I knew he was smart but I couldn’t believe this. So I moved and started a new life. Once again I moved, this time to New York and stayed there until last year when I moved to Canada when your father got too close to finding me out. so I moved from place to place.

      There are many things you don’t know yet Changsun but you shall find out in time. There is someone who wishes to take your place and he will use everything he can because he’s your fathers, other…son and he’s here in Korea closer than we think.

Joon’s P.O.V

    I couldn’t believe what I had just heard. I tried to process it all but I was too shocked. I decided to not think about it and continue with our nice dinner. After we ate we walked around Seoul and soon entered one of those drinking tents you usually see on the streets and decided to go get a drink before we went to our separate homes. I heard someone shout and I thought it sounded like Mir but crossed it off my mind as he wasn’t allowed to drink or even come in here. I turned back to my mother who was looking past me.

“Isn’t that Mir, Changsun?” I looked back at where she was looking and saw him arguing with the waitress over a bottle of Soju. She looked intimidated and kept shaking her head as he kept asking her for something. I quickly got up and leaned down to his height.

“Mireu?”  I was worried about him he looked bad.

“Mireu what are you doing here? Are you drunk?” I got closer to him and sniffed his breath and smelled the foul alcohol odor. “You are drunk. Why?”

“I don’t have to explain anything to you.” Mir replied with an icy attitude. Did I do something to him?

“Mireu wh-” I started speaking again but was only cut off by him.

“Don’t call me that!” I looked him with a skeptical look. I looked up and saw my mother watching us. She seemed indifferent as to what going on and let us have our own time. After a while of us staring at each other and silently arguing he got up.

“I’m going.” He stumbled and would’ve fallen if my mom hadn’t caught him.

“Mir!”  He seems to not have felt her catch him as he motioned to the waitress to come closer.

“Noona can you call a taxi for me?”

“N-ne.”

“Where are you going? Mir tell me what’s going on.” I was so confused by his actions that I didn’t know what to do. I stood up and held him only to have him push me away.

Mireu what’s going on?

“I don’t have to tell you anything. You stupid, lying AGH! I CAN’T EVEN SEE YOU RIGHT NOW!” I watched as his figure got in the taxi and disappeared from my sight. I was glued to my spot staring at the empty road.

“Is he okay?” I shook my head still not knowing what to say.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with him. He never drinks and he’s never acted this way.” Are we growing apart after what we’ve been through together? I didn’t want to believe that’s what was happening to us. I drover my mother to her house then went to mine.

     I walked in quietly turning on the lights. Thunder was resting his head on his girlfriends as she had her face on his chest. I looked down at the floor and saw Hyuna resting on a guys lap as he had his arms around her waist. They were all snoring lightly with the TV on. I didn’t even panic seeing my baby sister being held that way by a guy as thoughts of Mir came rushing to me. I ran to our bedroom but he wasn’t there. I called and texted everyone I knew but nobody seemed to have seen him since school. I was thinking of what to do next when I got a text.

To: Joon

From: Mireu

It’s over. Goodbye.

Is this real or is this all a dream?



 

A/N: GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU ALL .____.

KaishkaKo: o: Lololol xD he will be appearing quite a bit .__. hohoho~ who knows what's going on through Joonies head D: Thank you~ and here's another update! ^~^I will join in on the killing OwO

Kanani: Saeng Gon is one crazy mofo .__. hmmm I wonder as well xD Thank you~ and here's another one! ^~^ gawsh I feel so special to be called -nim at the end >///<

Abbyfish: because Joonie is a pabo .___.  lololol xD I love your nickname for Mir xD mind if I use it on my next update as nickname for him? o: Looks like this Saeng Gon kid has many haters xD hahaha~for soe reason I can SOOOO imagine Mir doing that face xD LOLOLOLOLOLOL XDDDDDDD We will runaway with chococinna to our private island where we will live with our husbands .___________. Kekeke~ there is only one Kevin and he's mine<3 and I'm already shipping him to faayeicecream xD you can fight her for him she gave me cake :'D OTL I'm trading him for cake /NO REGRETS!!!!/

faayicecream: Lol happy belated 16th birthday(: check your mailbox he shall be arriving soon unless the mailman steals him then he's gone forever D: that freak would be Mireus' classmate who arrived latye to class on the first day.

k-maee: ._____________________. simple: because Joonie is a pabo |: meh I don't even know I just needed something so she could comeback and do some bastard-dad--kicking owo lol I will answer all your questions soon xD I think I kind of answered gthe staged death :3 They will meet soon~

Chococinna: We have a new recruit for our club ._. heheh~ YES DRAMA! [: The mommy will be helpful (: lololol I think he just might do that O: good idea xD LOL!! Right? I feel weird when I see a boyxgirl , I've gotten so used to boyxboy D: 

seetal: Yah! I got my eyes on you <__< Seung Ho's my husband >////< jk aren't they just cutests things/people ever? :3

UkissShinee: It's Seung Ho, he hangs around Joon, Joon rubbed off on him lolol xD seriously I dont know I tought we needed a good laugh xD You're welcome unnie(: here's another update! ^~^

You guys seriously don't know how happy you make me with your comments<3

This chapter is half-assed [giggles] sorry I didn't check it for grammar/spelling/weird words that don't fit in l: I have this killer headache >__<

Ah~ well let's see back to me :3

I can't stop listening to by Usher or Take you Down by Chris Brown [WTH????] I know I'm just as confused as you. It's just idk ; ;

I have nothing interesting to really tell you guys.

-_- I HATE!!!!!! this month!!! Why? Because every year around this month my dad makes us clean out our closets and throw everything out. Why am I unhappy that he throws everything out to get new stuff? Simple: I HATE SPENDING MONEY ON USELESS THINGS!! OTL! [I look up to Joon in the money department] seriously I like to shop ALOT! But only kpop stuffs...like clothes and shoes and stuff like that it doesn't bother me. When I go shopping I compare whatever I'm going buy with everything in my closet. If it goes with five or more shirts I'm getting it, if it matches with my shorts/pants/skirts I'm getting it. Putting it simple it has to much with the things in my closet that way I don't feel ike I'm just wasting money. And I really really REALLY! Dislike buying brand name things unless it's shoes ._. Like seriously if you look in my closet it has more shoes than actual clothes...[I'm a shoe addict deal with it! ._.] /sigh/ I just feel horrible when I have to throw things out that are still in perfect condition |: Like I just bought two pairs of shoes last month and I have to throw them out TTT.TTT WAE!?!?! |: Mmmh I was thinking of doing a seperate give away for my shoes...do you guys think that's weird? I think it kind of is...either way I'll post up pictures of a few pairs in a blog and see what happens...they're mainly wedges and heels though...I dislike sneakers o__o  ahh~ if you ARE interested in my weird shoe give away I'm a size 5 1/2-6 shush my feet are big ; ; enough of this~! I shall give you some nice gifs for your day! I'm sure you all worked hard you deserve a good laugh~

Before I do that! OHMYGOD!! MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE: People wo chew with their mouth open or have no table manners -__________- I went to this Vietnamese restaurant on Saturday and there was this woman sitting at the table next to me eating with wide open, her children were doing it to. I felt like I would come off as mean or rude if I asked her if she could close to eat...so I ignored it for a while until some of the food she had in literally flew on my plate -____________________________________- do you know how disguested I was!?!?! OTL I got up and went to her table and asked her to chew with closed. She told me that I was being rude and I told her that she didn't have table manners as she was speaking to me with full of food still. Eventually I got kicked out of the restaurant along with Kevin and some other peeps. PFFFFT1 They wanted me to PAY! I was like UH-UH that is NOT going happen! So I didn't pay but the lady was pretty pissed. I dind't even care because I mean come on would you pay if you got kicked out because you asked the person next to you to please close their mouth, and on top of that having someone ELESES! food in YOUR food? /awkward G.O laugh/

GIFS!

When your moms car pulls up and you didn't do ANY of your chores!

My husband<3 isn't he just so beautiful ; ;

This. ; ; I want to be him!

 

This two otl :3

Mir and my husband xD

[:

Do you guys like YG? Of course you do! here's their new girl group! Lol [jk it's all just GD]

Last but not least heheh~ xD

And now some JoonMi goodness<3

<-JoonMir

They're not afraid to show their love

They try to act tough

 but they eventually go back to being cute

They act adorable together

 but then act like freaks...

This dorks say they're awkward with each other but I must disagree!! Just look!

Besides Joon wouldn't spank/kiss Mireus' booty if they were awkward w/each other

Well that's it for today you guys xD

Ah~ before I go if you're a guy: DON'T EVER SHAVE YOUR HAPPY TRIAL! THAT'S LIKE BLASPHEMY(I?) I MEAN IT! DON'T. EVER. SHAVE.IT. I think it's pretty y...yup pretty damn y :3

Also I'm going to ALL of my subbies profiles and checking out their fics! I already got to some of them and you guys are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So expect a couple subs and comment spam from me! I'll get to all of you trust me!(: