Drawing Days

You Don't Know Me

 

Mirs’ P.O.V

OH MY GOD. OHMY GOD. OH MY GOD. OHMY GOD. OH MY GOD. OHMY GOD.

Is this real?

Breathe Mir, breathe.

I must be dreaming, because this can’t be happening.

“Mir, please answer me…” His voice sounded so far away and desperate. My head began nodding vigorously on its own as I wrapped my arms around his neck and wept into his shoulder.

“Yes! Joon, yes! A hundred, thousand, million, billion, gajillion times YES!” He took hold of my finger and slipped a cold metal thing on it. I looked down to see a beautiful white gold ring shining under the bright Christmas trees’ lights.

     Tears fell from my eyes without my notice as Joon held me in his arms and triumphantly waved my hand up in the air as he showed off our rings.

I feel as if I can die in this very moment.

      It’s been almost a month after Joon’s proposal and it’s a new year. Things have been going smoothly. Everything is so perfect and the world is magical. There could be no wrong. Every time I look at him I get butterflies in my stomach, hell, if I could place it correctly I think it’s more like a swarm of bees in there.

   We began planning our wedding but haven’t even set up the date yet. I chuckled as I made my way down the street and made a turn to the bakery shop. I checked my watch and pouted seeing Joon was late to our appointment. Today was the day we’d be meeting with a top baker and discuss the details for the wedding cake. We’d been arguing nonstop on what type of cake it should be. I wanted red velvet but he insisted on chocolate, and I wasn’t about to have chocolate cake on my wedding day!

       I stepped inside the shop and asked for the owner. He led me to the backroom and began asking me questions and my opinions on how the pastry should be done. We talked about pricing, and details. After about an hour of waiting for him I decided to leave and come back another time, besides I already had my mind made up. I smiled as I bid the staff goodbye and clutched the manila folder in my arms. Once outside I looked around and was about to cross the street when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I eagerly turned around thinking it was Joon, but to my disappointment it was another man.

       The man was about six feet tall and it didn’t help that he stood straighter than a ruler. His eyes looked harder than stone, his jaw looked sharper than a knife and the way it was set made me tremble in fear. He wore a business suit and had stubble. After a few seconds of gazing, he half smiled at me.

“Are you Bang CheolYong?” he pulled out a picture and placed it next to my face as he compared them. My eyes bulged as I saw it was a photo of me. It was taken on Christmas after Joon had proposed. How did he get this photo? I was holding my breath as he nodded his head approval at finding me.

“Y-yes I am…Who a-are y-you?” I stuttered much to my disappointment and shame. The man shook his head and proceeded to reaching into the pocket of his suit.

“Your brother in law would love to send you his congratulations in person but sadly that is not possible at the moment, so he sent me instead.” The man scowled as I stood back when I saw him pull out a shiny metal object.

“Congratulations on your engagement, have a happy life Mr. Ban- I mean, ” He smiled as he held his finger on the trigger.

“Mr. Lee.”  He released his hold on trigger and gave me a lazy smile. In that moment my whole life flashed before my eyes as I tried to move out of the way but failed as my feet had glued themselves to the asphalt sidewalk. The last thing I remember was Joons’ smiling face as the bullet shot through my body.

 

 



 

 

A/N: WASSUP!!!

/runs away before I get killed/

So here's an update B| I put in a little surprised for ya guys~ <3

Ohoho how are they going to manage this situation?

Will Mir make it?

Will he die?

What's gonna happen to Joon?

Stay tuned.

I'll update soon again.

Bye, bye~ \o/