Goodbyes and Heart Breaks

You Don't Know Me

 

Joon’s P.O.V

         I felt my fist connect with my fathers’ jaw. The anger came out of nowhere. When I saw his mom hugging him it made me sick to the core. I felt it hit once, twice, three times, then I felt arms wrapping around my waist trying to pull me away.

“LET ME GO!! GET THE AWAY FROM ME!!!” I struggled against the person. Soon it wasn’t just one pair of arms but three.

“Joonie please don’t do this. Stop it. FOR ME! PLEASE!!” Mir’s voice cut through my clouded thoughts and I got off him. I was so disgusted I couldn’t even see him in the eyes. My hands were curled into fists next to my sides threatening to hit him again. “Joonie please don’t be mad.” He still had his arms around my waist but now he was crying into my back. His tears stained my shirt and his sobs were shaking me.

“WHY! OF ALL PEOPLE ON THIS ING EARTH! WHY HIS MOM!? WHY HER!? WHY!” I was shaking with anger. “JUST FOR ONCE WHEN I FOUND HAPPINESS YOU HAD TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! I ING HATE YOU!! YOU’RE NO ONE TO ME.” I looked at him as I shouted this. His eyes looked surprised, sad, hurt. I didn’t care. He’s never cared when he hurt me so why should I?

“Changsun what are you talking about?”

“Why his mom? Why her? Why?” I fell to the floor on my knees crying. “Why his mom? Can’t I be happy for once? Haven’t I suffered enough?”

“Joon what’s going on?”

“Your moms boyfriend is my bastard of a father.” I said through clenched teeth. All of a sudden Mir started yelling at him as well.

“YOU!! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO HURT MY JOONIE! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO BROKE HIM!!”

“Mir what are you talking about?”

“I know everything Joonie. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I didn’t want you to think I was pitying you because I’m not. I really do love you. I’m sorry for not telling you I knew, I wanted you to tell me on your own.” Mir looked scared of what I would say or do.

“It’s not your fault.”

“Joon what is he to you?”

“He’s my boyfriend.”

“You’re gay?!” he shouted with something like revulsion in his eyes.

“Why should you care? You never paid attention to what I did, why should you now?”

“TaeKyun what is going on?” suddenly another woman spoke up. It’s the same woman from the plane.

        He looked at her and his eyes widened. He then walked over to her and looked her up and down.

“What are you doing here? I thought you said you’d never come back HyeJi.” The woman looked him straight in the eyes and slapped him.

“That’s not important right now. What have you done to Changsun?” she came over to me and looked me over. “I knew there was a reason why I felt close to you on the plane.” I only stayed quiet. Mir’s mother was holding my father closely. I scoffed and looked away. Mir was sitting by my side.

“Changsun I want you to understand wh-”

“Understand what? That you’re trying to be happy? What about me? Do I just keep suffering like I have this past ten years? I’ve always stayed quiet. Always pushed people away, always rejected opportunities just to look after you when it was the two of us, but not anymore. I’m leaving. You can be happy with her. I’m not angry at her but if you want to be together go ahead just don’t expect me to give Mir up.” I stood up and signaled Mir to do the same.

“CheolYong if you walk out that door you’re dead to me. You’ll be no one to me.” His mother threatened. I glanced at him and I could see tears forming in his eyes about to spill. I wiped them with my thumb and held him close.

“You’re the same as him. I see why he likes you.” My dad got up and swung a fist at me. It landed on my right shoulder. I was dazed at the sudden impact but hit back.

“It’s not like old times. I’m standing up for myself.” I let another punch go and got one in return. He was on top of me but not for long I flipped our positions I held his hands above his head as I was about to place my fist on his face another familiar and repulsive voice called out.

“Hey doll face. I see you’re having a nice family reunion here so I’ll make this quick. I’m here to take you b-” I didn’t let him finish as I charged towards him. I pushed him against the wall and punched him. He was shocked and didn’t have time to react because I kicked him. I saw him on the floor withering in pain.

“Don’t ever ing call me that. Don’t ever come near me again. Whatever we had has been over since the last time we met.” He was glaring at me, I was about to kick him again when two pairs of strong arms pulled me away.

“Don’t do this Joon.” It was Seung Ho.

“Let me go hyung. I’m tired of always being stepped on.” I struggled against their embrace but they were too strong. I stopped struggling and let my head hang. My hair fell over my face. I could feel all eyes on me. I could taste the tension in the air. I smelled the fear and saw nothing but the floor. There were questions everyone was thinking but were too petrified to ask afraid of the answers.

“Come on Joon calm down and then we’ll all sit down and talk.”

“How the am I supposed to calm down after this two bastards showed up and ruined my happiness? HOW!” I began kicking the air trying to get away but G.O and Seung Ho kept a tight grip on me. Mir was holding my hand trying to get me to stop as well. That other woman was standing next to me, trying to soothe me. Myungsoo had crawled his way next to G.O while Mir’s mother was standing next to my father. We all made our way to our apartment before anybody else came and discovered what was going on.

Mir’s P.O.V

           We were all sitting in the living room. Silence enveloped us, tension found its way around us. I glanced at Joon he was staring at the carpet. My mother was holding his father’s hand. Myungsoo sat next to the woman we met on the plane who was sitting next to me. Seung Ho and G.O hyung sat next to Joon, and I sat on his other side. Someone coughed and everyone looked up only to look away again.

“Why don’t we start by explaining this woman first?” Seung Ho suggested and the woman piped up.

“I’m HyeJi, Joon’s aunt. His mother is my older sister.”

“How come we don’t know about you? Joon why didn’t you tell us you had another aunt?”

“I, I didn’t know either. I only met her on the plane on our way back here.”

“That’s right, I didn’t know it was him though. It’s been twelve years since I last saw him.”

“Why did you leave?” Joon spoke up looking at her.

“When my sister died, I didn’t want to be remind of her death so I moved to New York. I’ve lived there all this years, always wondering how Changsun has been, wondering about their life. I felt horrible and at last decided to come back.” He didn’t know?

“Alright then, so we know you’re his aunt. What about Mir’s mom and Joon’s dad, how did you two meet?” I held my breath as I waited for my mothers’ answer.

“We work in the same company. It was when Mir went with Joon to Yeouido, we were working together on a project and one thing led to another. Ever since then we’ve been going out. I didn’t know Joon was his son though.” I’m speechless, my mom with his dad. How can this happen? I won’t let them rip us apart. I looked at Myungsoo and saw him staring at Joon. I held Joon’s hand tightly showing off to that that he’s mine. Joon’s aunt spoke after my mom finished.

“What about this other young man? Who are you?” she was looking at Myungsoo.

“Me? I’m Joon’s boyfriend.” He said it with such confidence. Joon chuckled and was about to punch him but I pulled him back.

“I thought Mir was his boyfriend? Joon are you two timing?”

“I’m not so low. That guy is nobody to me. Why are you even here? Get lost, I never want to see your face again.”

                 For about four hours we talked about everything that was going on. There were times when one of us had to restrain Joon or lock him in a room so he wouldn’t hit anyone again. It’s now almost midnight and everyone’s trying to avoid each other’s glances. Joon won’t talk to his father and my mom won’t look at me. His aunt keeps trying to console him while Myungsoo is being monitored by G.O and Seung Ho.

“Changsun,” his father began “I meant it when I said I want us to start over and live together as a family.” Joon glanced at him and laughed.

“Family? The only family are this three.” He said pointing at us. “you were never family t me. Besides I already told you I’m leaving.” He got up and went to his room. I followed him and sat on his bed as I watched him put stuff in a backpack.

“What are you doing?”

“Packing.”

“Where are we going?”

“You’re staying with your mom, I don’t want you to hate her because of me. I’m staying at a hotel until I find an apartment or something.”

“I’m coming with you. If she can’t accept us that’s her problem.” I began helping him put clothes in another backpack. When we were finished I carried one bag while he had the other two. He put his put on his jacket, and I put on mine then we walked out of the room. We entered the living room where everyone was and stood in front of them.

“I’ll come back for the rest of my things later.” Joon said and began walking towards the door. I followed behind me when my mom called out to me.

“CheolYong like I said before if you set foot out of that door you’re dead to me.”

“That’s a risk I’m willing to take m’am.” I bowed to her as if she was a stranger I had just met. “From this moment on we’re strangers.” I walked out the door with Joon. We got in a taxi and gave him directions to a hotel. During the whole ride I held in my tears until we arrived in our room.

“Let it all out Mireu, cry all you want.” Joon was hugging me as I cried into his shoulder.

 


 

Hey guys!! Me and MBLAQ say HI! Sorry if the chapter was short, I just thought this was enough, but please enjoy~!I'll try to update soon.

Since this chapter had much violence and sadness let's enjoy this awesome gifs!Joonie looks so adorable in this  >w< awwwws

MBLAQ: They like cross dressing

This 87 line<3 Let's have some Joonie pole dancing<3I bet mir's the happiest person on this earth *O*I like very much

From adorable to y Joon why do you do this to us? T.T

Seung Ho's brother is just as y o:  YES SEUNG HO JUST YES!!!

Okay guys I'll respond to your awesome comments on my next update, because it's like 2 am and I'm supossed to be sleepingI have a test tomorrowwish me luck!!!  OMG!! THIS DAMN TRAIN IS SO ING ANNOYING. Since my house is right by the beach when the damn train passes by it lasts for about half an hourI just killed a mosquito and it's too hot!

Okay bye bye~ happy reading! 

Me and Joonwant you to:LEAVE COMMENTS/SUBS/SPAZZING okay?