Separate Ways

You Don't Know Me

 

Mir’s P.O.V

        I turned around to check the clock.

“oh my god it’s 2:45!” I shouted and sprang up from the bed startling Joon who also jumped out of bed and grabbed the book on the bedside table like a weapon.

“WHAT HAPPEN? WHO GOT SHOT? MIR ARE YOU OKAY!?” he was shaking me and yelling nonsense

“Pabo! No one got shot, and I’m perfectly fine maybe a little deaf now thanks to you!”

“Then why’d you scream?”

“It’s 2:45 in the afternoon.”

“What!” I ignored his whining and got dressed then walked downstairs to find aunty sitting on the couch.

“Ohh you’re finally awake? I made food but didn’t want to disturb you two so I put it in the fridge help yourself sweetie.”

“Thanks aunty.” I smiled at her and walked in the kitchen. I grabbed the container with our food in it and put it in the microwave to heat up. I then walked back into the living room sitting next to Joon’s aunt.

“How was California?”

“It was so much fun, you wouldn’t believe how nice it is!”

“I bet, is there something you want to tell me?” she wiggled her eyebrows at me and smirked.

“W-what do you mean?”

“You and Joon are together right? Those other three already told me all about it, don’t worry I’m happy for the both of you.”

“Oh, thank you.” I looked around the living room to avoid looking at her. Just then I heard Joon coming down the stairs complaining about always being left alone, and being rudely awakened so he lost beauty sleep.

“Joon you know I love you and all but you’re such a drama queen.” His aunt and I laughed as he kept whining. The microwave beeped and I got up to get the food. Joon followed me asking numerous questions.

“So…what are we having?”

“What do you mean?”

“What are we eating?”

“By that you mean what am I eating and what are you going to heat up right?”

“eh? Mireu~ feed me~ don’t be mean~” I laughed at his expression and pulled him to the table with me.

“Open up~ here comes the choo choo train~” he opened his mouth waiting and I couldn’t control myself and burst out laughing.

“Yah!”

“Okay okay here…” I fed him and he smiled happily. We went back into the living room and talked with aunty for a while until my phone rang.

“Yoboseoyo?”

-Mir where are you guys? We came to your house and Joon’s but no one answered. You landed already right?-

“Yeah, we’re at his aunt’s house.”

-Oh I see, well, we’ll see you tomorrow then. Have you been back to school shopping we’re going with thunder tomorrow want to come?-

“Sure, see you tomorrow.”

“Bye.” I hung up and turned to Joon.

“We should probably go to our own houses now…”

“…yeah.” I went upstairs to get my stuff then came back down to meet Joon.

“You ready?” I looked around sadly.

“Yup…” we got in a taxi, soon we were in front of my house. We got out, I didn’t want Joon to come all the way inside or else I wouldn’t want to leave him. I hugged him and started sobbing. “I DON’T WANT TO GO~!” he rubbed my back and tried to console me.

“We’ll see each other tomorrow, okay?”

“It won’t be the same!”

“I’ll call you as soon as I wake and we’ll spend all day together.”

“Fine.” I walked up the driveway and waved at him. I opened the door and got in. I walked to the window and saw him waving one last time before he got back in the taxi. My phone beeped.

                                                                             From: Joonie

                                                                             I miss you, behave okay?

I quickly replied.

                                                                             To: Joon

                                                                               I miss you to~ I will, be careful okay? Don’t do anything stupid.

I walked up to my room. It felt weird, just me being there with no one else. I started putting away the stuff from carryon bag and went to take a shower. I got out, got dressed and headed downstairs. There was a note on the fridge.

                         Mireu sorry I can’t be home when you get back. I’m on a weekend vacation with my boyfriend. I left money on top of my dresser, use it for food or whatever you need. I’ll be back on Tuesday. Behave until then.

“Tsch not even an I love you or something.” I roamed the quiet house getting used to the feel of being alone. I spent the rest of the day cleaning, and watching TV. I decided to sleep early out of boredom.

Joon’s P.O.V

            I watched Mir walk in his house, and then stand at the window. I waved bye and got in the taxi to go home. I sent him a text and then put my phone away. We arrived at my place and I walked in the house. There was no one there.

“I guess its better this way, what was I expecting?” I walked to my dads’ room before going to mine. I found a note.

“That’s weird, it's not like him to do something like this.”

Changsun I won’t be home until Tuesday. Don’t do anything stupid. I know you’re coming back on Friday. My secretary will be coming on Sunday, she’ll give you money or anything you need.

 I thought that was all until I flipped it to the back, there was something scribbled in  really small letters.

 Love dad

“What is that supposed to mean? Was he drunk as he wrote this?” I sighed and made something to eat. I couldn’t sleep so I drove to my old dance studio and spent all night there until I saw the sun rise. I didn’t sleep at all and I was sweaty. I called Mir when I thought it was acceptable to wake up someone.

-Hello?- a sleepy voice answered on the other side after three rings.

“Sorry did I wake you up?”

-No it’s fine, where are you?- I ignored his question and asked him one of my own instead.

“Want to have breakfast together?”

-Sure where do I meet you?-

“I’ll pick you up instead kay?”

“Kay.”

“See you in thirty minutes.” I hung up and headed back home for a shower, and made sure there was food in the fridge. I left the music playing and grabbed the keys to my dads’ car then drove to Mir’s house. I got out and was about to knock when the door flew open.

“I missed you!” Mir shouted and hugged me tightly.

“Calm down, I missed you to. Did you sleep well?” he nodded, locked the door and got in the car with me.

“Where are we going?”

“My house.” I drove calmly but he looked worried.

“Isn’t your dad there?”

“No he’s away until Tuesday.”

“Ohh alright.”

“Did you tell your mom yet?”

“No, she wasn’t home either.”

“Oh, well okay then, we’re here.” I parked and walked in the lobby then to the elevator and into the apartment. I showed Mir around as he wowed and oohed along the way. We went to the kitchen and began making breakfast then I remembered the hyungs.

“Do you mind if the hyungs come over?” he shook his head and drank his juice. I called them and invited them over. In less than fifteen minutes they were knocking on the door demanding something to eat.

“Jesus calm down you guys!”

“Sorry, move out the way I have to see my favorite maknae!” G.O said and ran towards Mir.

“Hyung, I can’t breathe.” Mir gasped in G.O’s suffocating hug.

“Sorry.” We ate and headed out to do the back to school shopping for Mir and Thunder.  We spent hours due to constant nagging on what was cheap and what was cool. Then G.O and Seung Ho kept disappearing, Thunder got lost in the store, and Mir was whining for ice cream. I got tired of it and collapsed on a bench after getting Mir his ice cream. I called the other three to meet us in front of the ice cream shop. When they got there, they began nagging for ice cream as well. I bought them all ice cream and sat them down on the bench.

“I feel like I’m your mom or something. Did you guys get everything you need? Is the ice cream to your liking? Mir do you need a school uniform? How about you Thunder? Seung Ho hyung stop touching G.O’s . G.O hyung quit making googly eyes at Seung Ho.” I put my hands on my hips as they ignored me. “YAH! PAY ATTENTION!” they all looked at me but went back to ignoring me. After minutes of trying to control them we finished our shopping and headed home. I dropped everyone off at their respective places and went to my own house. When I walked in I noticed someone was there.

 


A/N: Hey guys!! Here's a quick update! because well I'm a badass and I don't follow the rules!atleast when my parents aren't home and they leave their door unlocked.

 

<--I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!<3

COMMENT TIME!!!

 

Chococinna:Kekeke~ at least it's something to help ^3^ trust me there will be a happy ending! (: My hiatus well I'm not sure if I should call it but kind of yes sorry! It won't be for long. Kekeke~ you naughty reader sneaking your phone! lol c:

KpopAmericanGirl: RIGHT!?! ^3^

chichi_00: Aww thank you! I'll try to update as much as I can while I'm in this situation. Just giving you guys a heads up in case I don't update for a bit. D:

Kanani: Ohohoho~ you'll see in the next chapter! ^3^

lollysheep: Ahh it's okay as long as you don't forget about my story kekeke~ You'll just have to wait and see! Mmmh it's okay I'm a ninja we won't be apart for to long lol xD

iMaoPaddington: You'll see in the next chapter! :3

Daikatsu: Aww ^-^ I try describe it as best as I can for you guys to imagine, seems like I'm doing something right kekeke~ You'll see in the next chapter! ^3^

dearcaroline : LOL!!!!! :D I WISH!! He actually ships JoonMir o: how much more perfect can he get? *O* aww I'm glad I can make you go aww xDD

See you guys on my next update! I'm working on the next chapter already should be up in an hour or so, stay tuned! I'll go find some food first because I'm really really really hungry!

Leave comments/subs/spazzing!

I feel like I'm one of the most random authors on here o_o but you guys love me because of that right? Okay I'll be back soon with another chapter and some randomness and rambling of my day!