Welcome Home

You Don't Know Me

 

Joons’ P.O.V

  I waited downstairs in the living room with my suitcase standing next to me, as I waited for everyone else to get here.

“Hurry up guys! The plane leaves in an hour and we still need to eat!” I heard things being thrown down the stairs and footsteps stomped on the stairs, then I saw a flash of black hair running towards me. I stumbled backwards a bit as thin arms threw themselves around me. His excitement poured from inside him and contaminated me. I hadn’t stopped smiling since that day.

Flashback

“Everybody come downstairs, I have an announcement.” I called out from where I sat. Byunghee and Seung Ho were the first ones to arrive as they had been in the kitchen, followed by Hyuna and Thunder. They all took a seat and stared at me, waiting for me to say anything. Finally I felt something drop on me and my arms instinctively circled around the small waist. I kissed Mir’s cheek as he pressed himself closer to me.

    I cleared my throat and smiled. I’d been working on this idea for a while now and it was time to put it into gear. My father had called me a few days ago telling me how Sangbae had been caught and was being questioned for attempted kidnapping, murder, and fraud. My father and I were on speaking now, and our relationship was going so much better. I recalled the talk I ad with him and grinned happily.

“Spit it out already you idiot!” Seung Ho yelled earning a snicker from Byunghee and Hyuna.

“Are you and Mir eloping?” Thunder called out, earning a face palm from everybody in the room including our pet dog we’d adopted a few weeks ago I sighed and gave him an, are-you-serious, look.

“No, we’re not eloping you idiot! What I was going to say is-”

“Oh myyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooooood just say it!” Byunghee shouted throwing me daggers with his eyes. A shiver ran down my spine and I shuddered.

“Can you all just shut up and stop jumping to conclusions? What I’m trying to tell is that, we can go back to Korea now!” I said excitedly then pouted when nobody said anything. It was worst than a funeral in there. I coughed trying to break the awkward silence and then Mir spoke up.

“But, isn’t your crazy half brother still on the loose?” He asked a bit scared as he traced circles on my chest with his index finger.

“That’s the beauty of it! He’s in jail!” I replied with such glee and sparkling eyes. They all looked at each other then at me then back at each other as what I had just said sunk in.

“FINALLY! OH, MY KIMCHI HOW I MISSED YOU!!! MY SWEET, SWEET LOVE I’M COMING FOR YOU!!!! HOW I WISH TO HAVE YOU IN MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW, DON’T WORRY I’LL BE THERE SOON!!!” Seung Ho whooped jumping on Byunghee, who sent the elder man a glare.

Present

     We were now boarding our plane and sighing. I’m going to sort of miss this place. Mir tugged on my shirt snapping me out of my thoughts as he led us to our seats. We sat down and got comfortable for the long fly home. I reclined in my seat and played with his hair as memories came back to my mind. I smiled remembering our first plane ride together. The memory seemed so distant now and I couldn’t believe it’s been almost two years.

“Joonie what’re you thinking about?” Mir nudged me and looked up at me with big eyes. I smiled and shook my head.

“Nothing.” He nodded and laid his head on my shoulder. It’s been about two hours and it’s so boring on here. I watched a movie and read a magazine and attempted speaking with the woman behind me but I got tired of the looks her husband gave me so I turned around. Finally after staring at the seat for a few minutes I felt sleep taking hold of me. I gladly accepted it an doze off into dreamland.

 

Authors’ P.O.V

      Hours later the group arrived in Seoul and drowsily got off the plane complaining about stiff necks, sore backs, and other various things. Thunder who’d been so smart had called for a cab as they waited inside the building. They were munching on muffins and watched the people go by.

“It feels weird seeing so many people that look like us in one place, I was getting used to being the only asian and getting fawned over by all the girls.” CheonDoong sighed and stretched out his long legs as he got a flick on the forehead from Byunghee. Hyuna on other hand was laying down on the bench with her head on Mir’s lap as she slept. Seung Ho was playing on his phone and Mir was going over his English notes, because as he’d said, he had worked too much to learn all that and it’d be a waste to forget it so soon. Joon drummed his hands on the bench and nodded his head along to an imaginary tune.

    The cab arrived a while later and they all hopped in, anxious to get to their previous homes. The sun was setting by now, lots of people roamed the huge streets of Seoul, the bright lights nearly blinding them. They didn’t know where to go after they’d arrived to where they had wanted, and decided to go to Joon and Mirs’ previous home. The apartment had been cleaned up, courtesy  of the Lee family butler who’d insisted on waiting on hand and foot for Joon because he, as the butler had put it, is the future of the Lee’s.

      Mir ran to the room they had shared and jumped on the bed. He rolled around and buried his face in the forgotten bed sheets. Joon jumped next to him and hugged him as they recalled everything that’d happened to them. As if they had both been thinking the same thing, when they looked at each other and laughed.

 

 

 


 

 

 

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I FINALLY UPATED AFTER A SUPER LONG HIATUS!!!

I'M SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG!!!!!!!! /KNEELS DOWN AND BEGS FOR MERCY/

I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!!!

I WILL FINISH THIS STORY, I STARTED IT SO I WILL FINISH IT!

FIGHTING!

PLEASE SUPPORT ME GUYS, COMMENT AND SUB.

I also noticed I'm over 100 subbies!!! /tears of joy/ Thank you everbody for all the support!

I won't dissapoint you.

/throws hearts and kisses, backs out slowly/

PLEASE COMMENT!