Encounter

You Don't Know Me

 

          The lamp crashed to the floor as the glass from the table in the middle of the living room flew all over the place.

“You’re ing useless! You don’t deserve to be in this world!” The sound of bodies crashing against each other echoed throughout the room. The cries of pain slowly got lower and lower.

I can’t feel pain anymore. My body is to numb to feel anymore.

Another punch was thrown and the young man fell to the ground.

“Who do you think you are? Huh, you think you can be something in this world? Who would accept something like you?” Words…that’s all they are but they hurt more than the beatings.

“Answer me you stupid boy!”

“I’m sorry.”

“That’s right you should be sorry, you ruined my life by coming into this world.” Another punch came, you didn’t even to try and avoid it. It’s easier this way if I don’t move, he’ll get tired and leave me alone after a while.

                Last night was one of the more peaceful nights you’ve had in a month. He left after a short time.

“Hey Joon, do you want to come play with us after school?” asked a boy from your class.

“I’m sorry I have something to do.” You replied and walked to your next class.

When you walked in you noticed that there was a new person in class. One more person to avoid. Was all you thought. Just then your teacher walked in and introduced the new guy.

“This is Bang CheolYong please be nice to him and give him a warm welcome.” He was dressed like a nerd, but there was something In his eyes that made him unique.

“Hello, I’m CheolYong, I look forward to being good friends. Please look after me well.”

           Mir’s P.O.V

            “This is Bang CheolYong please be nice to him and give him a warm welcome.” Announced the teacher to a group of bored looking people.

“Hello, I’m CheolYong, I look forward to being good friends. Please look after me well.” You said, bowed and walked to the seat your teacher had assigned you. You noticed that the guy next to you was awfully quiet and would wince in pain whenever he moved. You decided to get to know him.

“Hi, I’m CheolYong but I don’t like it so please call me Mir, what’s your name?” the guy looked over at you, surprised that you were talking to him.

“I-I’m Lee ChangSun, but I prefer Joon.”

“Nice to meet you Joon, let’s be friends ok?” you asked hoping he would say yes.

“I’m sorry, I don’t have ‘friends’ .” said the guy and returned to writing in his notebook. He seems weird, I like him. We’re going to be best friends. Thought Mir as he copied down the assignments on the board.

 

Here's the first chapter! :D It's waaaaaaay different from my first story but I hope many people will enjoy it! Leave me comments, or suggestions on how I could improve my story better or if you want me to put in anything special!

Bye bye, enjoy pyom~^_^