09

The New Kid

 

Five more minutes I thought as I paced back and forth in the gym. We were all here except for Jonghyun. He said he was coming so why isn't he here?

"He said he'll come, just give him a few more minutes" Key said.

I nodded and sat on on the bleachers. Okay, just a few minutes. I didn't look this good for nothing. "Kimi, you look different" Onew pointed out.

I shook my head like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Have you guys noticed she looks different when Jong---"

I quickly put my hand over Key's mouth to stop him from saying anything else. I tried to push my hand away but I was determined he wasn't going to say anything.

"Yeah, when Jonghyun is around Kimi-"

"BLAH!BLAH!JWHWUJSJSOWIENBU" I yelled.

I removed my hand from Key and shot Taemin a death glare after I finished yelling.

"You guys are weird" Minho laughed. "But speaking of Jonghyun where is he?"

Key called him five times and he still didn't answer. We were sent straight to voicemail and so we decided to leave him a message to tell him how we felt:

"We can't believe you Jonghyun" Key began.

"We're all waiting for you and you don't even show up! When we see you again we're all going to give you a piece of our mind" Taemin, said.

"You will repay us by buying us chicken" Onew said.

"You better not be here because of something important. If not I'll kill you." Minho stated.

Now it was my turn to leave him a message. There is so much I would to say. I bet he was out with Min and just totally forgot about us. I was angry but it doesn't matter I don't have a chance with him anyway. Jonghyun does whatever he wants to and we can't change that.

"You're an idiot"