02

The New Kid

 

I was never the type of person to get into any of kind of trouble at school. I mainly kept to myself and talked with my best friend Luna. Now, since I’ve been at this school for a day it seems as though I’ve already changed. It’s seems like a new me. I would have never caused a food fight or even argue with another student but Jonghyun makes me so angry that I couldn’t control it.

We have been after school for almost an hour and we hardly cleaned up the cafeteria at all. Food was everywhere and chairs were all over the place. I would have never thought that I was the cause of this. Ever.

“Are you going to help?” I asked Jonghyun, while he was sitting down at the table playing games on his phone.

He shook his head and signaled for me to be quiet. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. .

I decided that if I wanted to get this done then I’ll just have to do it myself. I grabbed the broom and became sweeping up the food in a huge pile. After five minutes I noticed that I really needed his help because there was so much food. “Seriously, Jonghyun…I need some help. Don’t forget you caused this too”

“You’re so rude” he mumbled while turning his phone sideways interested in the game. “You..that see I’m trying to concentrate and you continue to talk”

I was so taken back by what he said and it really pissed me off. Is he trying to say that I deserve to do this by myself? If he wasn’t such an then none of this would have happened. If he would have shut up and didn’t get mad over a seat and just dropped the whole situation we wouldn’t be here. But of course, he just had to do something that made me mad.

I quickly walked over to him and grabbed his phone and hid it behind my back.

“Yah! Give me my phone back”

I smiled. I loved seeing him so upset. “If you help me then you can your phone back, if not then I’ll break it”

His eyes narrowed “You wouldn’t dare”

I held the phone as if I was going to drop it and he quickly agreed to help. I felt like I was in control now. If I kept this phone with me then I had control over him. I laughed at him then put the phone in my pocket, and got back to work. “Hurry up so we can get out of here”

While we were working we barely said anything to each other but glance at one another a couple of times. Then I realized that Jonghyun was really cute. Seriously, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. I hope he doesn’t notice that I’m looking at him like every two seconds. How can someone so rude be so cute? His lips were sooo perfect, omg. Just look at them, they are so --

“You see something you like?” he teased.

Oh ! I bet he seen me. My face began to get hot and I quickly turned away so he couldn’t see. “Shut up!”

I finished wiping down the tables and he finished sweeping. “Can I have my phone back now?”

I decided to play with him a little, just for my entertainment. Also, to make him mad, he was kind of cute when he’s mad. “Nope”

“You’re really a pest” he mumbled.

He launched towards me and I quickly took off running around the cafeteria. I ran in between the tables and chairs and surprisingly he couldn’t catch up with me. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed. “You run like a little girl”

“Excuse me”

“You…run…like…a….little girl” I said, enunciating my words, like he was a toddler.

He glared at me, and ran towards me so much faster now and I really thought he was going to catch up with me this time. I continued to run and dodge in between objects so he couldn’t catch me. Finally, I ran to the back of the cafeteria and was trapped. I tried to go left and he would step left. If I tried to step right he would step right.

I backed away a little and stooped down putting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. I did the same thing, finally noticing how tired I was.

“I’ve never ran that much in my life” he panted.

I nodded my head agreeing with him. Damn, I really needed some water.

Before I knew it Jonghyun pinned me against the wall. I tried to kick him away but of course he was too strong for me. “Let go of me!”

“Nope, not until I get my phone” he whispered.

His voice sounded like angels from above and I just stood there completely forgetting he was pinning my down. I noticed how close I was to his face and again I felt my face getting hot. I could smell his cologne which wasn’t that strong or too light, it was perfect. He smelled like mint and something else, I couldn’t quite figure it out. I looked at his perfect lips and I almost fainted in front of him I swear. I just wanted to kiss those-

“You’re turning red again” he laughed. “Are you embarrassed!?”

I quickly shook my head and I successfully pushed him off of me when I got an opportunity. That was close. I was so stupid, now he probably thinks I like him or something which I don’t. He’s just really, really hot. He lightly grabbed my wrist and put his out for motioning he wanted his phone. I decided to give up and I handed him his phone. He winked at me and without saying “Good Bye” or anything he just left. I was kind of relieved, now I had to think about all of this. What is going on with me?

 

 

 

 

These chapters are so short. >_<