28

The New Kid

 

 Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

There was a soft knock on my hotel door. Sunny popped inside. "Did you remember anything about our parents coming along with us?"

 

"Wait...what?" I asked her. "Our parents are here?"

 

"Yeah, they are downstairs waiting for us to join them for dinner"

 

I can't believe my mother followed us to Japan. The gift was for me and Sunny I don't remember her saying she was coming. I groaned then told Sunny I'll be down in a few minutes.

 

We held hands as we sat down at the table. We are trying our best to keep this act up without them suspecting anything.

 

"You too are so cute together!" Sunny"s mom exclaimed. "Are you two enjoying your stay at the hotel?"

 

"Yes ma'am" we both replied.

 

The waiter came by and took our orders. And for the first time I noticed how expensive food cost. I never noticed these things before I met Kimi. I wonder what she's doing right now. Probably thinking about me.

 

"Jonghyun" my mom says.

 

"I'm sorry I was thinking about something" I told her. 

I know we aren't here just catch up with each other. There's something going on and whatever it is I don't have a good feeling about it.

We chatted about business and things until the food came. We were quietly eating until my mother cleared and wiped with an napkin.

 

"I have some good news for the both of you" she began.

 

Something is telling me this isn't going to be good.

 

"As you all know our company has a base here in Japan. Jonghyun, me and your father decided to move here in Japan and when you graduate you can help out with the company."

 

It took me a while to muster a 'no' I don't care what she says, I'm not going anywhere. I don't want to run this company, I don't want any if this...I never asked for it. "No"

 

"Excuse me?"

 

I heard Sunny's parents gasp bur I didn't care I wasn't going. "I said I'm not going"

 

She glared at me. She was beyond pissed but right now I don't care. I'm not leaving my life just for the company I want to live my life too.

 

"Is it that girl? What's name again? I think it's Kimi am I correct?"

 

She took a sip of her drink and smirked at me.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about"

 

She chuckled causing me to get angry. "I know everything, Jonghyun, or should I say baldie isn't that what she calls you? I know about the secret meetups, I know where she lives, about her family...I know everything."

 

I froze when she said baldie. How in the hell does she know about that? If she touches Kimi, I swear nothing good will happen.

The atmosphere at the table suddenly got tense. No one was speaking except for me and mother.

 

"Listen" she said. "If you don't do what I tell you, I'll make sure you never see that girl again"

 

"Please don't do that!" Sunny interrupted.

 

Everyone turned to look at her and she looked like she regretted it. "Please don't ...she's a really nice girl and-"

 

"I'll stay but you have to promise me that you wont touch her"

 

A smiled spread across her face. "Alright, but you can't contact no one, got it?"

 

"Whatever"

 

I got up from the table and went back to my room. I searched for my phone and I couldn't find it anywhere. I thought I left it on the bed...I'm sure I did. Then a thought hit me...I bet she took it.

 

I flopped on the bed and groaned. This is the end.

 

Kimi P.O.V.

 

Last night Jonghyun came back from Japan and I'm eager to hear what happened. I wish he would have texted me and let me know he was back. But he was probably tired from all of the packing and stuff.

 

"Hello" I greeted the guys as I sat down at our usual table.

 

"Hey" they replied.

 

I noticed Jonghyun wasn't there. Maybe he'll come later I thought.  He's always the last one to come anyway.

 

"How was your weekend?" Key asked. "I bet you were thinking about Jonghyun since he left"

 

I laughed nervously. "Actually....you're right"

 

He smiled then turned to Taemin to whisper something, they both laughed and I glared at them. "I wanna know the joke, too"

"Oh, its nothing important" Taemin replied, still laughing.

 

I smacked my teeth and decided to ignore those two for the moment.

 

I chatted with Minho and Onew for the rest of lunch.

 

Before I knew it, school ended and I still haven't seen Jonghyun. I decided to text him to see was he alright but after an hour I didn't get a response.

 

I called his phone and it went to voicemail. Was he ignoring me? I don't remember doing anything to make him mad at me. All of these crazy thoughts were running through my head. But I couldn't help but to worry.

 

His flight could have came late, or he's spending more time in Japan. Or he could have lost his phone. There are a bunch if things that could've happened, so why am I worrying?

---

 

A/N: Thanks for the comments subscribing!

 

:)