08

The New Kid

 

I guess everyone was thinking the same thing I was thinking. I looked from Minho to Onew to Key and we all had the same annoyed look on our face. Why the hell was Min sitting with us?

 

Her and Jonghyun were talking and laughing with each other. They were even feeding eachother. I had to look away so no one would see how angry I was but Key already knew. He kicked me under the table and I looked up at him and faked a smile.

 

I cleared my throat loud enough for everyone to hear. "Okay, we need to talk about the talent show"

 

I turned to look at Min. "Without you"

 

She pretended she was hurt and began to pout. Can she get anymore dramatic and fake? Jonghyun put his arm around her protectively. "Don't listen to her, you can stay."

 

I really wanted to punch Jonghyun in the face for saying that. I was angry and jealous. I had to tell myself to calm down before I punched both of them.

I sighed. "We need to talk about some stuff...that is confidential"

 

He shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "Who cares?"

I turned to the rest of the guys ignoring them two.

 

"Anyway, I came up with the group name." I said smiling. "You guys are now SHINee!"

 

They thought about the name for a while before agreeing on it. Everyone thought it was perfect except for Jonghyun and Min.

 

"I like it, just give it a little time and I bet it'll grow on you" Onew told Jonghyun.

 

"I don't know" Min butted-in. "It seems kind of weird.... it doesn't fit you guys."

 

"But we like it" Key replied. I knew he was getting irritated too.

 

Ha! That thought she was going to come in here and run everything but that wasn't going to happen. I felt so happy that people were on my side. Now it's time for her to leave.

 

"Yeah, but I don't like it" said Jonghyun.

 

"We're sticking with the name, no matter what. So deal with it"

 

I took a drink of my water just to try and calm down. Everything will be perfect if they both left and just made out somewhere, but no they have to be some s.

 

"Who made you in charge of everything? I have an opinion too!" He said leaning over the table.

 

I leaned over too and next thing you know we were arguing with each other. "Yah! Stop it you two! People are watching" Minho hissed.

 

I grabbed my stuff and before I left I seen Min sitting there smiling to herself. I hope she doesn't think this is funny
The talent show is in two weeks and we haven't did anything yet. I'm hoping this wont be a diaster.
 

                                                                                                                       Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

"Don't worry about it, Jonghyun. Let's go skating tomorrow night it'll take your off of it" Min suggested.

 

"I can't I'm meeting with the guys to practice for the talent show"

 

We were on the phone talking to  each other while I was laying down. We always did this after school we would talk for hours at most about nothing.

She sighed and I could picture her right now pouting. She could always get me to do whatever for her when she pouts. "Please"

 

"Alright, this time only" I laughed.

 

"I love you Jonghyun"

 

I smiled to myself. "I love me too" I joked.

 

                                                                                                                                   Kimi P.O.V.


Oh wow someone loves me I thought to myself as I checked my phone. One text message from Key.

 

Meet after school tomorrow outside. We all need to talk about the talent show

 

I typed back:

 

Sure thing. Do you think Jonghyun will be there?

 

 

I don't know why I asked that question. I wished I could take it back now I bet I sounded desperate. 

 

From: Key

He said he was coming. He has never let us down before so yeah I think he's coming. 

 

Yes! Hopefully he doesn't bring that Min. Then I can hit on him a little. I laughed to myself. What wad I thinking? The old me wouldn't ever hit on a guy, especially one with a girlfriend. But all I have to do is become friends,if I get to that stage then I have it made. 

I felt my phone vibrate again and it was another text from Key.

 

From: Key

I bet you're smiling.

 

 

To: Key

Shut up! And no I'm not. 
 


Whoa, he really really knows me I thought as I smiled to myself.