07

The New Kid

 

I couldn't wait for lunch to tell the guys the group name I came up with. The name just kind if popped out at me, its perfect.

I was at my locker getting my books for my class when I closed it to see boyfriend Stealer. Well, well well look what we have here. 
She smiled at me and I knew she wasn't being friendly it didn't take a genius to figure that one out.

 

"Hi!" She said reaching her hand for mine, still wearing that fake smile.

 

I just looked at her unamused. I wasn't letting my guard for anything, not after what I did to her. I know she has something up her sleeve. I know she doesn't like me and I don't like her either.

 

"What do you want?" I asked, while closing my locker.

 

She scoffed then flipped her long hair. "You're so rude silly!!"

 

She lightly pushed my arm and laughed. She's so fake, what does Jonghyun see in her. Yes, she is pretty but damn he can do soo much better...by giving me a chance. I'm sure I'll be way better that her.

 

"Anyway" she began. "We never officially met. I'm Min"

 

Min huh? Even her name is ugly. "I'm Kimi" The only reason I told her my name because I'm trying to be a little friendly. Other than that I would love to walk off.

 

"You're name is so pretty!" She exclaimed. "And your hair is so cool"

 

She touched my hair and I quickly swiped her hand away. I knew she was trying to be funny. No I didnt have long flowing straight hair. And no I don't look perfect or rack up on make up but that was not going to make you pick on me. I guess she I was getting annoyed and she backed up.

She smiled again and I seriously wanted to punch her. "Soo cute~"

 

I sighed and slung my back pack over my shoulder and began to walk away. It's too early to mess with right now especially if I don't like you. I felt something tugging on my back pack and I turned around to see her.

 

"You're a little fiesty, but I wasn't done. I've heard that you're joining the talent show"

 

I nodded, well technically I wasn't joining Im kind of helping but of course I wouldn't tell her that.

 

I continued walking trying to get to class faster so I could avoid her but it seems as though she's not going anywhere.

 

"Well I've heard you're working with Jonghyun and his friends" she added.

 

When she mentioned his name I quickly turned away. I seriously need to stop reacting so much when it comes to him or people will be to suspect things. The last I wanted was Min knowing I liked her boyfriend.

 

"Yeah"

 

"Well, good luck!!"

 

She walked away and I felt weird. Something is off about that girl, I dont sense a good vibe. It sounds weird but I don't trust Min not even a little bit. I brushed off the thought and made my way, thankful that I can breathe without her being around.